Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 157
  1. #11
    Ryo_dragon_shinobi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    I hope Nerdo really has the points to revive Anzu, I think he killed a lot of these Chimera aliens the Tengu spawned, right?
    he killed alot of aliens with nuri's head, but does that actually count as a weapon kill for nerdo, or would it just be considered nuri's kill and nobody gets the points for it?

  2. #12
    Twilit Prince is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO THE SPACEMONKEY View Post
    Bs, Nuri should be the new main protagonist. Katou scoring 100 points in his first mission? LAME! HS should definitely get the points or Nobody if both, Nuri and HS are crushed.
    Do I need to repeat my 'Katou-accidentally-reviving-Kishimoto-by-asking-Gantz-to-revive-'Kei-chan'-and-Gantz-being a-dick-as-usual-theory?' What's wrong with Katou scoring 100 points? (as long as Kurono doesn't immediately come back)

    Anyway - I don't think anything about the scoring can take away my relief that this mission's finally frickin' done.

  3. #13
    Black Sheep is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem46 View Post
    Those are the pics in the firs post (well, they are linked in the '???' part) but yeah

    YES YES YES THE ALIEN FINALLY DIED
    Oh yeah, sorry. It's all teiohx credit, thank you.

    This arc took exactly 40 chapters (Phase 2 began with chapter 23, that's the longest arc yet. I hope we never see a new arc so long.

    Now, was Nuri killed by HS or Katou in the end? And why did he die so suddenly?

  4. #14
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    ^ or perhaps Nerdo?
    Gawd... I need to know how this ends!!!

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  5. #15
    Roxas112 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    25

    Default

    My Perfect result of this story is Katou reviving Kurono and then together they beat the game and both get a hundred points.

    But that most likely wont happen

    The worst case is that katou goes free and the series ends. That would blow.

    But Katou getting the points I saw coming

  6. #16
    xualo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    69

    Default

    is this real?? is this actually happening?? IS NURI REALLY DEAD???????????????????

    zomg.
    Oka: GUESS AGAIN DUMBASS, I........DRINK........YOUR........MILKSHAKE!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!
    opengantz.forumer.com soon ill keep on this

  7. #17
    Twilit Prince is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Now, was Nuri killed by HS or Katou in the end? And why did he die so suddenly?
    At the moment, my guess remains with Katou, seeing as he pancaked everything that was left of Nuri while HS just chopped him in half.

    As for the second question - I don't think Oku will ever bother explaining how Nuri got killed exactly with all the other, bigger mysteries left open. I think it's a combination of Cali's theory and what Katou suspected: if Nuri is unable to prepare himself for incoming damage, it takes him a lot longer to regenerate and if he uses enormous offensive powers (like his crazy eyes and psychic powers), he's also more vulnerable.

    Nishi could've killed him with the H-Gun sneak-attack, but Nuri's arm that was left was able to prepare himself for the next blast. If you look carefully when Behemoth-Nuri appears, he re-emerges from the pool of blood around the part the arm was lying. Of course, Oka's move was proof about the sneak-attack thing - he definitely caught Nuri off-guard in the legendary milkshake moment and it took a lot longer for him to change, even though the only damage that had been done to him was caused by a Gantz Sword.

    Now, thanks to Katou's plan, Nuri was getting shot to pieces over and over again while he couldn't tell where exactly the attacks were coming from. Rather than change forms, he instead wanted to finish the Gantzers off with his eye-beams, also lowering his regenerative abilities.

    Nuri was already weakened when Host Samurai chopped him from behind; so much damage (which he can't easily regenerate) + an H-Gun shot = dead Nuri.

  8. #18
    peacemakerx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    444

    Default

    It's a damn shame... George died for nothing...lol

  9. #19
    SnakeShake is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilit Prince View Post
    At the moment, my guess remains with Katou, seeing as he pancaked everything that was left of Nuri while HS just chopped him in half.

    As for the second question - I don't think Oku will ever bother explaining how Nuri got killed exactly with all the other, bigger mysteries left open. I think it's a combination of Cali's theory and what Katou suspected: if Nuri is unable to prepare himself for incoming damage, it takes him a lot longer to regenerate and if he uses enormous offensive powers (like his crazy eyes and psychic powers), he's also more vulnerable.

    Nishi could've killed him with the H-Gun sneak-attack, but Nuri's arm that was left was able to prepare himself for the next blast. If you look carefully when Behemoth-Nuri appears, he re-emerges from the pool of blood around the part the arm was lying. Of course, Oka's move was proof about the sneak-attack thing - he definitely caught Nuri off-guard in the legendary milkshake moment and it took a lot longer for him to change, even though the only damage that had been done to him was caused by a Gantz Sword.

    Now, thanks to Katou's plan, Nuri was getting shot to pieces over and over again while he couldn't tell where exactly the attacks were coming from. Rather than change forms, he instead wanted to finish the Gantzers off with his eye-beams, also lowering his regenerative abilities.

    Nuri was already weakened when Host Samurai chopped him from behind; so much damage (which he can't easily regenerate) + an H-Gun shot = dead Nuri.
    That's a very good explaination, a pity Cali isn't around. Like we saw at the first attack against Nuri, he's vulnerable against far away attacks.
    Gantz 257 | Read gantz chapter 257 manga online at Manga Share
    Gantz 257 | Read gantz chapter 257 manga online at Manga Share

    If there was already a multi attack at thet moment - Gantz 257 | Read gantz chapter 257 manga online at Manga Share - I think Nuri would've been done.

  10. #20
    Joeyt741 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_dragon_shinobi View Post
    he killed alot of aliens with nuri's head, but does that actually count as a weapon kill for nerdo, or would it just be considered nuri's kill and nobody gets the points for it?

    I've been thinking that gantz wouldnt be giving him the points since the first chapter when nerdo uses nuris head to kill stuff, haha i hope it doesnt count I can picture gantz being a dick about that..

 

 
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162