Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Who is next?

  1. #1
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default Who is next?

    The do you think will die next?

    My opinion
    Reika Cause people are getting too attach to her + she depends too much on others

    and Inaba will survive cause every one hate him

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  2. #2
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default Re: Who is next?

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    The do you think will die next?

    My opinion
    Reika Cause people are getting too attach to her + she depends too much on others

    and Inaba will survive cause every one hate him
    Reika's dependency isnt that bad of one, but considering what the boss has done to everyone, who wouldnt be scared of that.

    Inaba will probably die doing something out of character like saving reika's or someone else's life, considering hes been doing shit and just wasting space.

  3. #3
    el_tanggero is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    hope rieka will not die....
    hmmnn...
    i just dont want her to die so fast...
    i never saw her having sex with kurono....:P :P

  4. #4
    Xero_G is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    56

    Default

    i rarely post here. but i thought i just put an opinion in.


    i dont care who else dies but i cant stand that guy thats hiding behind the smashed up car. I hope he dies a brutal death. he does bloody nothing!
    if i were a gantzer i'd kill myself. I mean there are alot of useless characters. who cant fight, but this guy could and does nothing! he bloody sits there. I mean if you do nothing you gonna die anyway because when the rest die you'll be next. so why not join in when you still have the numbers? better then a bloody one on one, where you chances of surviving is alot less.

  5. #5
    EndOfDestiny is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Not Even I know...
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el_tanggero
    hope rieka will not die....
    hmmnn...
    i just dont want her to die so fast...
    i never saw her having sex with kurono....:P :P
    fucking lol.
    Loading badassness...

    Vist my anime blogsite at http://endofdestiny.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    samuraicrack is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    They'll all linger for a few more issues then all die, and all new cast once again, but probably only after Kurono taps Reika, not because it goes with the story, but because Gantz gets a nice boost in sales everytime someone hot gives it up

  7. #7
    Rurrouni is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuraicrack
    They'll all linger for a few more issues then all die, and all new cast once again, but probably only after Kurono taps Reika, not because it goes with the story, but because Gantz gets a nice boost in sales everytime someone hot gives it up
    kinda sad but I have to agree with Samurai there, though I thought this would be closer to the end of the entire series with this current cast.

  8. #8
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rurrouni
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraicrack
    They'll all linger for a few more issues then all die, and all new cast once again, but probably only after Kurono taps Reika, not because it goes with the story, but because Gantz gets a nice boost in sales everytime someone hot gives it up
    kinda sad but I have to agree with Samurai there, though I thought this would be closer to the end of the entire series with this current cast.
    Everybody enjoys some "grade a porking"


    -Stella Bitches....

  9. #9
    deathside is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    My house, in front of the PC
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I wish Inaba would die man, he's a gay bastard. I hope he gets killed by some random lightening stuck from the oni boss.

  10. #10
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    I disagree with the "new cast" theory. Gantz is the story of Kurono's maturation as a character. In a way, it's like FLCL; it's about growing up. Remember, Kurono began as a pathetic and immature brat. Now he's a brave and mature person. Gantz is about his changes. If he were to die permenantly, Gantz would no longer have purpose. Gantz is NOT about Gantz. Gantz is the antagonist in the story, while Kurono is the protagonist. There IS no Gantz without Kurono.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162