GANTZ mangaka run out of idea ?
Every latest chapter I read, when GANTZ member beat The Nurarihyon, a new form of The Nurarihyon emerge.......And again.....And again...
It`s been 7 month now since Osaka mission started but it still not finish yet ?
Hiroya Oku run out of idea now ? After new form of The Nurarihyon from the latest chapter he will make another form of The Nurarihyon for the next 3 month....
I wish it were only seven months...
But yes, there are plenty of tired eyes in the release threads.
Care to explain to me why my thread is retard ? You starting to annoy me.....
Well it is without any doubt retarded, the answer is clear, why do you ask?
my god tet, hurry up and lock this thread...
Originally Posted by Popothepenguin
Originally Posted by Shin_Igami
Well I made this thread for good reason, just to discuss this topic nicely with other users until that Morten guys reply to this thread with his very annoying post..........
...oh that morten guy disrupting the order...
Let's hope today Austria beats Germany to teach him a lesson...
on-topic: yes the Nuri mission is been dragging too much.
"sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~
@ heri: The thing is, it's not something really debatable. Though some might think "damn Oku, he doesn't even know how to defeat the Nurarihyon and that's why he's taking that long", and since it's taking so damn long, some get annoyed and some stop reading for a while, and etc, and the slower pace gives off a filler like feeling for some chapters, none of us is in position to question Oku's ideas or lack of them. He wouldn't create something that he wouldn't know how to defeat and there are several cheap ways to defeat Nuri like Oka coming back with a weapon that can incinerate (or anything similar). Personally, I think he's taking long because he'll make something really interesting, but then again, he might finish Nuri in a very idiotic manner too, who knows. And in the case he's really out of ideas, there's nothing we can do about it, except waiting and reading the chapters as they come hoping for a more interesting turn.
That's just my opinion, though. The validity of a thread shows as people respond to it.
There's that famous posting advice by Popo:
Your thread should usually not:
1. Ask a question that can be answered with one post.
2. talk about something that has been discussed on another thread in detail.
3. Be fucking stupid (I'll let you judge the last one.)
A good thread should
1. Promote good detailed discussion
2. Promote an idea or theory that hasn't previously been discussed, is credible and can be discussed further.
3. be a place to talk about a new chapter. One spoiler thread and one chapter thread maximum for each new chapter.
4. Be a nifty little thread like a what if, lines not heard in Gantz, etc as long as the previous what if/linesnotheardingantz etc threads have been forgotten for more than a few months (or by the majority of the current regulars).
Raising a topic like this one gets the same kind of posts that could be found on the "latest manga chapter discussion thread", or the latest chapter thread (currently, "274 raw"), because we always come back to the delaying issue and Nuri being annoying, one way or another.
Last edited by Cali; 06-16-2008 at 08:33 AM.