Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91
  1. #81
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    "We can't take it close range. Get back!", Yuki snapped as he slammed a couple of quick shots in the direction of the monster. He was kind of expecting the jump, so turning round on time was not hard enough. He stepped back slowly as he fired, hoping the barage of shots they were putting up would push it back somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  2. #82
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Taki could barely move when he started forming, the only thing his body thought was immediately How did they kill him in the movie? Then the brilliant idea that what he thouhgt was a theater actually being a ride came to mind but it was shattered when he realized again what time it was. No way it would be operational not at this hour.....fuck it. Realizing the possible innefictuality his gun might have Taki fires a few shots before running towards San Fransico, what was to initially be his 2nd stop became priority number 1. Gotta get to some water, I don't ever remember him beinf effective IN water from the movie, but then they never showed that, fuck it gotta get him into the water somehow someway I might stand a chance if I do, if all else fails I can try running towards that ride and see if I can beat him that way.

  3. #83
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    Sawamura tensed up as he saw Vicky come around the corner after him. Should we run or fight? We already have enough distance to run, but we could run into more aliens later. Vicky then swerved around and shot in the direction she ran from. Well, that took that decision away from us. Sawamura readied the big gun for an immediate point-blank shot and jumped into the street to face the lagging pursuers . He saw Jimmy straight in his path and shot the gun...

    OOC: Popo, you can take over from now.
    Stolen Sig Count: 26

  4. #84
    Popothepenguin is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the hall of past Queens of Offtopia
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    Vicky

    Vicky ran past Sawamura and hid aways behind some dumpster watching the fight. She forgot to press the button.
    "Damnit..." she remembered. So she pressed it a few times vaguely in the direction of where she thought the creepy thing was. (OCC: I'll let you make up a rule either way on if this works or not Seth).

  5. #85
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Shinji decided to bring as much distance between him and the assaulter and keep enough distance to Yuki to launch another cross-attack. He didn't hear any impacts of the shots he made before yet, so he decided to give another try.

    He kneeled down and aimed for a precise shot. This one has to be a bullz-eye. He locked the enemy into the gun-screen and give a targeted shot at the head...

    <Pulls trigger>

  6. #86
    MGB
    MGB is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Shinji & Yuki:

    “I don’t know how you expect to defeat me with such a tactic, but…” The feline-like creature paused, and looked at Shinji and Yuki in shock. “Oh, guess I spo…” His head slowly expanded and then exploded, and his body fell to the ground. It was a gruesome scene; his blood was everywhere, on everything. They couldn’t help but stand there and look on at his body, in a state of disgust, as more blood slowly oozed out of the stub that used to be his neck.

    Suddenly, they hear a voice: “I say, you two put on quite a show,” said a figure from atop the red and yellow striped top hat. “But our game has only just begun, I'm afraid…” He cleared his throat, and continued, “You see, those two idiots--Thing 1 and Thing 2--were merely my pawns. If you want to survive, you’ll have to defeat me as well--and I’m not such a pushover.”

    Taki:

    As Taki began to run towards San Francisco, the Mummy took on the form of sand again, and went after him with great haste. “You’ll never be able to escape me,” he said as he came up behind Taki, retaking his human form. “So let’s have a bit of fun!” He lunges towards him, and grabs his arms. “I have you restrained, so what are you going to do now?”

    Suwamura and Vicky:

    Jimmy suddenly ceases his pursuit of Suwamura and Vicky. “Huh, what’s this…? I feel so…strange. Did they do something to me?” Looking down at the ground, he notices that his right leg is swelling up. “Aw, shucks.” His right leg explodes, causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground, blood squirting everywhere. “Um, could someone help me up? Anyone? I wouldn’t even mind the help of a human…”

    Character status:
    Yuki: His left hand is broken. Inventory: rifle, gun, katana, cigarettes. Suit Status: 97% Health: 96%
    Shinji: Inventory: gun, katana. Suit Status: 99% Health: 100%
    Last edited by MGB; 09-29-2008 at 11:39 PM.

  7. #87
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Yuki pulled a long one from his coffin nail. "Yuki" was for courage, but damn, this was too much, too fast. They needed some breathing space, and if this thing was smarter/faster/stronger than the others, being in the open might not be a good idea... the average human might not be fast enough for it, but he had played some FPS, and he had a fair idea of how useless precise fire "delay" weapons could be against the inhumanly fast, especially if they had plenty of space to dodge... in UT, his favorite game at lan cafes, if someone uses the speed boost, you either add to his frag count or counter it with one of your own... wait, maybe with the bike...
    He puffed out a huge cloud of exasperation... "I must really be losing it if i'm building strategies off video games"...
    He decided to let the kid decide - he did the driving after all...
    He walked to his "driver" slowly, keeping his head locked on the... thing, whatever it was...
    "Thanks for letting us know. Care to explain the rules?", he called out to the alien. He seemed to be the talkative type, so that might get him talking long enough for him to get a word in with Shinji.
    "If it moves faster than the cats, we're screwed. He could be slower, for all i know. Care for a drive? Your call, really.", he said under his breath as soon as he was close enough for Shinji to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  8. #88
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Yea, wtf?! That exploding head was just awesome! Shinji thought.

    When he heard the voice from the roof top he turned around and located the new enemy. Dunno, what he's been up to, but his two underfagz definitley got pwned... So what's the big mouth now?!

    Shinji checked Yuki from the side of his view and saw that he was doing well with the rifle...

    Quietly he said to him: K' dude, we'll split up and each walk inside a building. The one who gets followed makes up the decoy for the mofo... While the other one tries to surprise the enemy and shoots his back... Good luck..

    With his last words, Shinji fired some shots at the new enemy and jumped aside.
    He crushed into the next building not knowing what awaits him or if Yuki understood the new tactic...

  9. #89
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Damn, the kid had been playing too much MGS. Yuki slammed his gun into his holster and broke for the top building, hoping the thing chased after him. He wasn't in much of a state to be sneaking around with his broken arm. Well, fighting indoors wasn't such a bad idea. Speed didn't mean as much in tight spaces, and he could always use that old "door camping trick" if things came down to it. Pulling both triggers at once hadn't done much good before though. Maybe, if he concentrated on getting a lock first...
    "Alea Jacta Est", he muttered as he used his right arm to jump over the fence. He had his gun out as soon as he was over and landed a shot at the door. The monster should be making a move about...
    Last edited by Shin_Igami; 11-09-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Posted here instead of the OCC o.o' Edit2: "Ear" Candy for MGB XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  10. #90
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    OOC: I completely forget what Taki had in his inventory other than a x gun brass knuckles, and his suit so if I missed anything let me know.

    Taki felt a few seconds of hope to get to his destination but then in mid stride he felt his arms grabbed FUC- then he heard the words spoken by the mummy.
    Normally Taki would about now stop giving a damn and cooly try to slip away. But the way he was grabbed, the way he was restrained and the following words "So lets have a bit of fun." brought up the memories from middle school where the ideas to pick on him just started to get creative. He was reminded of all the times where he was restrained, where if he didn't do something his life would become more hellish than it already was. His rage started to boil instantly and he did what he would normally do. Lean forward and with all his might lunge hit head back hoping to hit the nose of his target while at the same time bringing his left foot up to smash into his captors foot.

 

 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79