Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 474
  1. #81
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dharmabums View Post
    "High enough?" he shouted
    Andre pulls down the riffle then cruises over to the ramp to inspect Takezo's work. Hmmm
    (thinking to himself it looks pretty flimsy ), good job it'll have to do. I just gotta get some speed up. He gives his bag of candy to Takezo. "Hold on to this for me kid". Andre turns the bike around and put some distance between he and the ramp. He begins to hear a ringing in his head and remembers what the vets said about the zone so stops then turns around until it stops. Looking down at the controller he can see he was close to the edge of the zone. "Shit,this will have to do". Andre lines his jump up, gives the thumbs up to everyone then revs the engine a few times... He spins the tire then releases the brake. Andre barrels down the path toward the makeshift ramp and yells out ."Woooooooooo!! as he reaches the base of the ramp"
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 04-23-2008 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #82
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    GM action:
    Quote Originally Posted by ikari View Post
    "Well Shimada-san, whats say we go?" With a salute and a grin, Shin took a run up and leapt across the canal.
    Shin runs to the railing and jumps, he fails. His feet also hit the railings and he belly flops onto the concrete, rolling down the slope of the canal until he hits the 3 feet of ice-cold water waiting at the bottom. Once there, he can see the water rippling and tiny waves lapping at the sides of the canal, although there is no wind to be felt. Something odd was going on.

    Player action:
    A small chill went down Dino's back as the deep-throated syllables that emitted from the mask hits him. "...Chinese?" He silently asks himself. Although it was hard to decipher, the little Chinese he knew let him understand part of the last phrase. "Where is...someting. Well, I know it's looking for someting, at least."
    He climbs down quietly and again jumps across the canal in order to relate his findings to the rest of the group.

  3. #83
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    "Yeah I guess I was hoping for too much...." Then Koi sees something, "I think we may need to do something about that first." he says pointing to what he believes is an alien on the other side. Taking his rifle he points to the object, making sure it is in the shot, and fires twice. "C'mon lets move away some. We don't know what abilities it might have, so best not to test if it has control of over all water matter of all things."

  4. #84
    Minus192 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    "Ok sure, no problem. That would suck if it can control water". Sean then notices that the kid shot his rifle twice. Sean then takes his rifle and aims in the direction the kid just shot; What the hell is that?!? It has to be one of the aliens we have to kill. Well let me back him up. While moving at the kid's pace Sean takes careful aim at the target and fires two shots as well.
    Last edited by Minus192; 04-23-2008 at 01:13 PM.

  5. #85
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Tomoe stepped up to the canal when Dino came across to warn them of the alien.
    She took a deep breath to raise her voice. "Make sure you stand side-to-side like a firing squad and don't get in anyone's way. I'm no leader, I'm not a tactician and I'm not in any way inspirational but I've survived this twice and I know that if I can survive you guys definitely can."
    Tomoe took a place between two of the others and waited for the first alien to come to them. Finally, she'd have an excuse to stop talking and start fighting.
    Last edited by Sidharthavicious; 04-23-2008 at 04:04 PM.

  6. #86
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    OOC: Er...that was an action that had to be determined by the GM whether it was successful or not, Sid. That's why I didn't include Dino's dialogue with the post. Please edit your post accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou View Post
    "Yeah I guess I was hoping for too much...." Then Koi sees something, "I think we may need to do something about that first." he says pointing to what he believes is an alien on the other side. Taking his rifle he points to the object, making sure it is in the shot, and fires twice. "C'mon lets move away some. We don't know what abilities it might have, so best not to test if it has control of over all water matter of all things."
    Quote Originally Posted by Minus192 View Post
    "Ok sure, no problem. That would suck if it can control water". Sean then notices that the kid shot his rifle twice. Sean then takes his rifle and aims in the direction the kid just shot; What the hell is that?!? It has to be one of the aliens we have to kill. Well let me back him up. While moving at the kid's pace Sean takes careful aim at the target and fires two shots as well.
    Both shots create a small path through the mist and fly straight towards the alien. A few moments pass, and the alien still bobs there, unperturbed. The shots oddly had no effect. Water can be heard splashing into the water of the canal.

    Dino's action: He successfully makes it over to the other side of the canal with a 2% suit drain and warns the others of the alien's appearance and the like.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu_Delic View Post
    Andre barrels down the path toward the makeshift ramp and yells out ."Woooooooooo!! as he reaches the base of the ramp"
    One of the doors breaks before The bike clears the rails and the front smashes into them at 40-50 MPH. Andre slams into the front of the bike, before it flips over the railings and rolls upside down until it splashes into the water.
    Andre receives a 7% drain to his suit.

    Player action:
    "I don' know, girlie, metinks we should plan dis out a bit more. I get a bad feelin' from dis one..."
    He looks towards the faint image of Koi firing, and quickly looks back at the mask. One...two...three...four....nothing happened? He sees the water splashing down from above. "A REALLY bad feeling..."
    Last edited by Angryman; 04-23-2008 at 03:04 PM.

  7. #87
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    "If you've got a plan, Dino, don't be shy about it. When you say something seems bad I worry. And just how bad is this feeling you're getting? Like the giant tanuki bad, or bad like the guy in the suit?"

    She leaned closer to Dino. "I decided not to tell them about our penalty. I don't want them holding back for our sake. You think that was okay?"

  8. #88
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Dino looks towards the position of the levitating mask, then back to where Koi had fired. He looked towards the water, which was slowly getting more and more lively. He then looked back to Tomoe.
    "I say we have 3 lines of attack. One or two of us will attack it up cl-" Dino is interrupted by Andre's bike hitting the railings and rolling down into the water.
    His attention switches back to Tomoe. "...Anyways, one or two of us will attack up close, I'm thinking you and me, with your sword and my fists. If that doesn't work or something goes wrong, we can jump out of the way and let the 2nd line, who should be taking cover using the lip of the canal, fire at the thing. If that line breaks, a third line across the canal could open up using the rifles. I'm feeling melee as the to go for this fight though..." Dino didn't mention what had happened a second ago with Koi, as he wasn't completely sure it had actually happened himself.
    "As for the limit...I doubt any of these losers can take these things down before us." He grinned at her and gestures to the odd assortment of characters assembled around them, and the still for of Andre and the flipped bike.

  9. #89
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Koi was utterly baffled. Don't tell me they are going to be immune......cant be, I know, keep firing thats the way to go for now.
    Koi turns to sean and says "Keep firing, it may have some sort of shielding effect on it that we don't know about." Then turns back to the alien, firing as many times he can possibly fire while inching towards cover of some kind. "Don't let it be able to get a clean hit off you if it has long ranged abilities."

  10. #90
    Minus192 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Ok, something should of happen by now i don't get, is there something wrong with the guns or does this alien have some kind immunity.... The kid's orders snap Sean out of deep thought mode. "Yeah, got it". Following the kid's example Sean turns to the alien and fires as many shots it takes him to find cover. Hearing what the kid said about long range abilities Sean replies "same goes for you and be extra careful your not wearing a suit".

 

 
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79