Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 471 to 474 of 474
  1. #471
    dharmabums is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Dino:

    Alright! Just what the doctor ordered... A F_cking rifle. Dino picked up his rifle and moved further back, away from the mask in the canal. He didn't want it to see him taking shots at it. He knew that if it did see him, the mask would probably be able to finish him of. He scouted around but all he saw were the ruined frames of the houses that stood there earlier. With not much of a choice, Dino went into a prone position using the ruble to hide his body. He then aimed the barrel of the rifle down against the floating mask which was trying to form another shell. Damn, looks like the damned alien is trying to build another body. Got to make my shot count else there's hell to pay.

    Once he knew that his aim was spot on, he pulled the trigger to his X-rifle.

    Takezo:

    Takezo tried holding on to the side view mirror as long as he could. He could feel his body getting tired, not being able to breath was taking a huge toll on him. He needed to get out, above the murky water. Life was there, just inches away to the top all he needed to do was to climb up. His mind kept yelling at him Climb up! F_cking climb up! Easier said than done. Going against the current was hard, in his situation close to imposible but he didn't give up. Slowly he lifted his hands up tried to climbing up.

    Maikeru:

    Maikeru was glad that he could breath again. He looked around and saw some of the others get swept off their feet too by the raging river. The crashed ambulance seem to be heaven sent. He looked around and see if he could help the others out. He could see Andre and Tomoe but where was the other guy who was next to him before they got swept away. He looked around the ambulance assuming that the other guy should have been swept close by. He immediately spots him hanging on to the side of the vehicle, trying to climb up. Its been a while since they went under and the guy has been down longer than he has. It was urgent that Maikeru pulled him out before he drowned, quickly dropping his hands down, Maikeru pulls him up.
    Last edited by dharmabums; 04-13-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    Computer says no... *COUGH*

  2. #472
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    ooc: Back today

    Shin took a heavy gasp of relief as the Suit managed to propel him from danger and out of the canal. Shin took a quick turn to look back and saw that not everyone was so lucky. Big Daddy was out and on the other side, but the two high-schoolers, Big Guy and Tomoe-san were struggling in the heavy waves.

    Not too far from where Shin stood he saw Tsundere struggling against the possessed girl... so he was right when he saw her just moments before the tidal wave, it wasnt her under the mask.

    Shin noticed the girl seemed weakened and her Suit was leaking. He guessed it was busted seeing as the synthetic muscles were no longer inflated. Shin watched as Tsundere struggled to pull the mask off the girl. He felt helpless for a second until he noticed the ygun he still had holstered on his hip.

    It was too risky right now to fire off a set of wires, he didnt want to catch Tsundere. Instead Shin runs to the sides of the two girls fighting and aims his ygun at the possessed girl ready for any time he could fire.

  3. #473
    Minus192 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Sean was somewhat relieved that the old lady was okay for now. But his mind wasn't just on that it was still on Tomoe; Sean tried his best to figure out why he was so drawn to her. "At a time like this all I can think about is her". While Sean mulled over his "situation" he noticed something in the distance. Sean didn't know what was going on but to him it seemed that scary girl(Naomi) had won a fight against one of the aliens but he could tell it wasn't over yet. He looked at the old lady and simply said "don't worry I'll be right back".

    Sean draws his sword and rushes over to scary girl's location. He didn't know what happened but he was ready for the worst.

  4. #474
    dharmabums is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    502

    Default The startling conclusion...

    (OOC: Sorry for the delay, had an exam to deal with.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu_Delic View Post
    AHHH! Andre spins around and takes the rifle out. Then Andre starts kicking and points the rifle down into the murk and pulls the trigger. Andre hopes the force of he blast will help propel him out of the (to the East) like a rocket . KIAAAAAA!!!
    (OOC: If i remember right, Andre gave his X-rifle Shin. But i'll allow this cause i didn't take it out from your inventory... my fault i guess)

    Andre pulls out his x-rifle and blast away on the floor. The impact from the explosion throws Andre up from the murky water towards the bank of the canal, looking much like a fish jumping up stream. He lands on his side with his ribs slamming on the edge of the canal. The pain causes him to drop the rifle into the canal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidharthavicious View Post
    Tomoe attempted to thrash her way to the water's surface and reached out her arm for anything to stop her from sinking again. A street sign, the side of a building, she'd even settle for using a corpse as a floatation device.

    OOC: Can I get a roll for a loose sword to float by her?
    Tomoe tumbles around the murky water as she scrambles to grasp anything to keep her afloat. She stretches out her arms and grabs hold of a wooden column float by. As she climbs on the floating column and object comes bouncing out from the waves and flies towards Tomoe eventually striking her in the arm. She feels it digging into her right arm. She screams in pain and looks to see what hit her. It is a sword. (Most probably Maikeru's sword which he lost when fighting the ice golem)

    Quote Originally Posted by dharmabums View Post
    Dino:

    Once he knew that his aim was spot on, he pulled the trigger to his X-rifle.
    Dino holds his breath as his the rifle lines up with its target. Holding it as still as he can, he gently squeezes on the trigger. Upon feeling the kick back from the rifle, Dino lowers it down to see if the shot hit's the mask but nothing happens as it's watery shell continues to cover its body. F_ck curses Dino, but just as soon as thought leaves his mind he notices that the silhouette of the mask start to get distorted. Seconds later the mask explodes sending water splashing in every direction. God damned delay! Dino smiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by dharmabums View Post
    Takezo:
    Climb up! F_cking climb up! Easier said than done. Going against the current was hard, in his situation close to imposible but he didn't give up. Slowly he lifted his hands up tried to climbing up.

    Maikeru:
    It was urgent that Maikeru pulled him out before he drowned, quickly dropping his hands down, Maikeru pulls him up.
    Takezo struggles to pull himself out but with the help of Maikeru, Takezo is pulled out from the raging water onto the over turned ambulance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    In the middle of the step, she launched herself towards her enemy, reducing their short distance within split seconds. ... you'll be free.
    She reached out her hands to grab the mask and get her fingers in between it and the face it was attached to, ready and eager to crush it with all of her might the very moment it came off.

    If I fail... forgive me. And tell Koi that I'm sorry.
    Naomi with every ounce of strength launches herself at the possessed girl, hoping that she would be fast enough to crush the life out of them mask before its tongue could pierce the poor girls neck. The mask laughs at her effort and sinks its sharp tongue into the soft flesh of the girl. The tongue nicks her jugular which causes blood to gush out with force, bathing Naomi in warm blood. It's too late for the girl as she collapses weakened from all the attacks that she had to take. As she goes down the mask goes straight for Naomi's face but its intended victim is ready for it.

    Naomi grabs hold of the mask before it can attach itself onto her face. Seeing that had failed to latch on the mask swings its tongue around her neck, using it as leverage to pull itself closer (like a face hugger in Aliens).

    Quote Originally Posted by ikari View Post
    It was too risky right now to fire off a set of wires, he didnt want to catch Tsundere. Instead Shin runs to the sides of the two girls fighting and aims his ygun at the possessed girl ready for any time he could fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minus192 View Post
    Sean draws his sword and rushes over to scary girl's location. He didn't know what happened but he was ready for the worst.
    Both Shin and Sean rush towards Naomi as she faces the mask. As they close in to her position, ready to back her up, they notice that the girl they had faced is already down. Only Naomi and the mask remain, each struggling to have an upper hand over the other. Naomi has both her hands on the mask, crushing it while the mask is strangling the life out of her with it's tongue... As cracks begin to appear on the mask, Naomi starts feeling light headed... her vision starting to fade...

    Shin readies his Y-gun, pointing it at the mask but at that range it would probably take them both down. As he contemplates what to do, Shin senses something amiss. A second ago he was watching Naomi going down as she fights the mask, now he notices that he's back in the in the room with the black ball. The transfer has begun.

    Global event:
    Ito places his Binoculars down and pulls out his hand phone again. He starts texting; It's over. I'll tell you the details when i get back.

    Player updates:
    Tomoe: Tomoe manages to hold on to a piece of drifting wood but a stray sword nicks Tomoe in the arm. Inventory: X-Gun, Y-Gun. Suit status: 18% Health: 59%
    Naomi: Naomi faces off with the mask, One on one. She blacks out... Inventory: x-gun, sword. Suit status: 83%
    Dino: Dino fires his X-rifle. Killing the unsuspecting alien as it regenerates it watery shell. Inventory: N/A Suit strength: 18% Health: 30%Inventory: x-rifle.
    Koi: Dead
    Maikeru: Maikeru pulls Takezo out from the canal. Saving him from drowing. Inventory: X-gun. Suit Status: 72% Health: 92%
    Sean: Sean looks on as Naomi faces off with the mask. Only the view of Shin getting transfered out breaks his concentration. Inventory: X-gun, matches, rag, sword. Suit status: 29%
    Andre: Andre blast away at the ground beneath him which sends him flopping to the edge of the canal. He loses his weapon in the process Inventory: sword. Suit Status: 50% Health: 39%
    Takezo: Takezo is able to breath again thanks to Maikeru. Inventory: Y-gun, glock, x-gun. Suit Status: 47% Health: 73%
    Shin: Shin looks on as Naomi faces off with the mask but is transfered back Inventory: Sword, Y-gun. Suit Status: 72% Health: 40%

    (Don't post anything here. This thread has now expired. All post go here: Gantz mission 3: Aftermath)
    Last edited by dharmabums; 04-24-2009 at 08:47 AM.
    Computer says no... *COUGH*

 

 
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79