Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 474
  1. #111
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Once the mist cleared Tomoe noticed the alien charging toward Dino and readied her rifle with her left hand.
    She aimed slightly in front of it and shot hoping the alien's speed would put it in her line of fire.
    Last edited by Sidharthavicious; 04-28-2008 at 01:46 PM.

  2. #112
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    As the alien quickly approached, it suddenly occurred to Dino as to what the alien's motives were. 'It wants a body...' he glances around quickly; 'I have the strongest one here...ah shit.' He gets into a defensive stance and grins. "Well, shit." As soon as the alien reaches about 10 feet away he strikes his fist out with all of his strength behind it while s yelling "I'll be damned if I'm about to be some alien's bitch!"

    OOC: Ouch, this didn't come out as well as I hoped it would.

  3. #113
    SpartaneXe is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    122

    Default

    The door to the house splintered and exploded as Maikeru charged inside.
    "Sorry..." he muttered to the stunned old couple as he ran past them up the stairs.
    He ran up into a bedroom that was in the front of the house. Sliding the window open, he stood on the windowsill and pulled himself up onto the roof. Getting his footing on the slanted roof, he raised his X-rifle.
    Wait. Where the hell did the mist go?
    Maikeru didn't care. He scanned the area below, looking for the mask. Something was happening to him. His heart was beating out of his chest, adrenaline was running through his veins, and he had one desire: to survive.


    OOC: Didn't mean to god-mode. If this was too much let me know and I'll edit it.

  4. #114
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    "Great..." Shin thought as his wire just fell out of the air, "now what..."

    Then he heard Big Nasty yell out before a cut appeared on the back of his leg.

    "ARGH!!!" Shin fell into the water again as the shock took his leg out, leaking his red fluid into the water. Shin pushed himself to his hands and knees so he could check the damage done. Although Shin got high marks in High School Biology, he had no idea what was hit in the wound but knew the bleeding probably wouldnt stop alone plus if he stayed in the water it would be game over. He needed some kind of tourniquet but he didnt think he was strong enough to rip a bit of his suit to use himself.

    "If that Big Nasty got hit, he may be dead, plus I cant stay here like this or its game over. I gotta get back to Tomoe-san and the others" Shin started mumbling to himself half in shock. With that he turned around and started dragging himself back to the side he jumped from.

    "I cant die, I cant die, I cant die, I cant die..." Shin repeated himself under his breath.

    OOC: Sorry for not posting

  5. #115
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu_Delic View Post
    If he doesn't make it at least he will be closer to the other side. He climbs up the twisted mass and firmly plants his legs. He pauses brielfly to try and understand all that has transpired. He takes several deep breaths, yells out and jumps...
    Andre, due to the urgency of the situation, is able to accidentally call upon the power of the suit and flies out of the canal, landing on the same roof Maikeru is crawling on to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou View Post
    Koi barely saw the mask take off, barely being able to pull the trigger hoping it was in the shot, the he looks towards Dino. Hoping to make it he jumps towards him hoping to knock him out of the way, or mess up the path of the mask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minus192 View Post
    Oh my god, is he fucking crazy?!? I swear he is going to be the death of me. Following the kid example, Sean psyches himself up and jumps after the kid; he hopes to knock him out the way or at least mess up the path of the mask. Sean thinks to himself Tomoe if I die then I'm sorry......
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidharthavicious View Post
    Once the mist cleared Tomoe noticed the alien charging toward Dino and readied her rifle with her left hand.
    She aimed slightly in front of it and shot hoping the alien's speed would put it in her line of fire.
    Koi and Sean are too late for the mask moves too quickly.
    Tomoe's shot fires true, but an odd scene meets her eyes. As the lights flash from the X-bars on the rifle, she can see the shot leaving a trail in the mist. A cloud of mist builds on the shot and darkens as if travels, swirling speedily. The cloud slows, and then finally dissipates as water. The shot has no effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angryman View Post
    As soon as the alien reaches about 10 feet away he strikes his fist out with all of his strength behind it
    Dino: 16
    Alien: 19
    The mask banks to the left barely in time to avoid a direct hit, but the fist clps it's side. The mask spins neatly down the length of Dino's arm, landing squarely on his face, a perfect fit.
    As soon as the mask connect, the mist around Dino spins visibly. It starts leaking in to the cracks between flesh and mask.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartaneXe View Post
    Maikeru didn't care. He scanned the area below, looking for the mask. Something was happening to him. His heart was beating out of his chest, adrenaline was running through his veins, and he had one desire: to survive.
    Maikeru makes it up in time to see the mask connect with Dino's face.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikari View Post
    With that he turned around and started dragging himself back to the side he jumped from.
    Ikari is able to get out of the water, but the steep uphill climb to the lip of the canal is too daunting. He must wait for the assistance of another player.

    Player Status starts next update.

  6. #116
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Shin couldnt see what was going on behind him but saw Sean try and jump past him.

    "What the...?" mumbled Shin, "Hey, Sean!!! Get out of here! The Alien can control the water! Hey!!!" Shin yelled this just as Sean landed.
    "Great..." Shin mumbled.

    Shin looked up past the slippery bank and saw the others minus Big Man (Dino), Sean, Yankii (Koi), Big Nasty (Dre) and the Kid (Maikeru). Seeing that "Jacko" the only guy up there Shin trusted was probably not going to ditch his bike to help him, Shin had to call to the only person left that he trusted. Throwing his xshotgun up onto the bank with the others and sticking his ygun back in his right hipholster, he stretched his left arm up to as much as he could and called out;

    "Tomoe-san! Please help me! Im hit, the Alien can control the water and I dont wanna die!!!"

    Shin felt despair inside as he thought of himself in this sight. Soaking wet, snivelling and nearly tearful from the cold and fear, in a rubber suit he couldnt use, then asking for the help of a woman he was trying so hard to impress. He really believed that Tsundere (Naomi) was probably sneering at him right now, but he was wounded and had ran out of options. In his mind he apologised to the Kid for trash-talking him earlier.

    "Please, Tomoe!!! Help!!!"

  7. #117
    dharmabums is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    502

    Default

    It took him a while but Takezo finally got to the other side of the canal and was confronted with a steep slope. He stared at it for a while, Hmmmm... looks like a tough climb up. He then turned around to look for an alternative way up but didn't see any. Looks like the only way out here is up.

    Takezo stepped a few feet back, drew his X-gun and started firing at the slope. When he was done he looked up at the damage that he had done. Good, these holes should give me a good foothold to climb out of here. He holstered his X-gun and started his climb up the slope.

  8. #118
    SpartaneXe is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Andre landed a few feet from Maikeru.
    "Are you alright man?" he asked, noticing blood.
    Before Andre could answer, he saw the mask connect with Dino.
    "Oh shit... That can't be good..."
    Grabbing hold of Andre, Maikeru drug him to the other side of the slanted roof-top so they were out of sight from the canal.


    OOC: I just remembered I'm still invisible.

  9. #119
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    When Andre lands on top of the roof he can hardly believe he made it "ヤバイ the suits really do boost your power" he thinks to himself. The adrenalin was still rushing through his blood like acid so he didn't even hear what Maikeru said let alone notice he was being dragged by someone or something. He could not see who or what was dragging him so he pushed against the unseen force then drew his sword and began slashing about violently.

    "Get the fuck off me!" he repeated several times...
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 05-01-2008 at 08:25 PM.

  10. #120
    Palpatine is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Jack didn't seem to react. Maybe he was in shock. Maybe he didn't hear her words. Or maybe he just did the same mistake she did: Listening closely to the surroundings, without acting. It took to much effort to look around in the mist, to make sure that nobody was approaching, so there was almost no possibility of moving. But she heard yells from the distance, heard expressions of pain echoing from the the sides of the canal and between the walls of the houses, over to her. Jack was still stunned, or seemed to be, but now she felt that she had to move. She jumped of, the sword in her hand, and with two swift steps, she was standing next to Jack, starting to speak just when the mist was getting lighter:
    "You have two options: Get to the others and help them, or get to a safe place. Choose now. It's your decision. I've made my own."

    She took the device of her suit and activated the invisibility. She felt the slight vibration at the first moment, before she wasn't able to feel the difference. By the looks in Jack's eyes, she was invisible to him, and so would she hopefully be to an alien.
    Naomi turned around and started running. She just followed the sounds, while she could see better and better, into a distance of about 20 feet. When she spotted Tomoe and the mute guy from last time, she felt relief... But as soon as she saw that something odd was going on with Dino, this feeling vanished at once. She saw a mask on his face, and if she knew something about this night, then it was that this couldn't be too good.

    She looked at the sword in her hand and really thought about trying to get this thing off him with it. But it was more likely that she would either hurt him or be unable to do anything and get herself hurt. And either way, Tomoe wouldn't be happy about it. "Tomoe", she heard somobody.
    It came from the canal. Somebody was yelling her name. But there was no way that she could thing about anything else than helping Dino, getting the mask off him by any means. But Naomi wouldn't be helpful in the process. The best she could do was taking the other burdens of her, so that she could concentrate on that. So she sprinted over to the canal, panting slightly when spotting Shin. He was crawling up the side of the canal, obviously being hurt by something.

    He can't see me. Nobody can. At least I hope so..., Naomi thought to herself while drawing closer to him. He was still yelling for Tomoe's help.
    "Shut up", she whispered, once she was close enough.
    "She has better things to do. More important things. You are of less importance, so I'll help you. You surely recognise my voice, even if you can't see me. Just don't get us into trouble."
    She crouched down, put one arm around him and one of his arms around her neck, then stood up, groaning and swearing under his weight.
    "Oh, for the love of God...", she muttered when finally having found the balance between his weight and her own. She slowly made a few steps up the canal, back to the streets, then asked briefly, still as silent as she could:
    "What happened to you?"

 

 
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162