Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130
  1. #41
    SpartaneXe is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Maikeru just watched in silence as the kid (Koi) threw his shirt to the ground, then shot at it with an odd looking gun. Besides some cool sound and light effects, nothing happened.
    Maybe they are just toys...
    At that moment, odd laser-like lights emanated from the ball, creating the figure of a man. As soon as it was done transferring him in, the man started pointing his gun at people in the demanding to know what was going on.
    "Just calm down man. We're all just as confused as you..." Maikeru told the man with the gun, holding his hands up, and taking a few steps backwards.
    Great. Just what this room needs. An idiot with a loaded gun.
    To make matter worse, one of the girls exploded, insulting and yelling at everyone. Maikeru turned his attention to the man with the gun, hoping he would calm don and lower the gun.

  2. #42
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine
    "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!!! JUST SHUT UP AND LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU, IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE, YOU IDIOTS!!! STOP... STOP BITCHING AROUND, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE ON!!!"

    "This doesn't feel like risking our lifes. It's like a damn school trip. Just even more noisy and with aliens which are going to rip half of the class apart."

    With so much going on at once it no longer seemed appropriate asking Sean to quell anyone. "Uh, nevermind. It usually isn't this crazy."
    As crazy as it was Tomoe had to laugh not only at Naomi's remark which seemed right on target but also at how the perpetually fearful girl had suddenly changed.
    The absurdity of there being a someone threatening everyone with a gun for the third time caused a series of chuckles which Tomoe tried and failed to suppress. She almost felt like yelling across the room to Koi to ask if he found it as amusing as she did.
    In the chaos and even during Koi's yelling it had slipped past her that Koi didn't have his suit. She tried to speak as she stared in his direction but could only silently swear over and over.

    As things spiralled more and more out of control Tomoe sat down where she stood in front of the ball and rested her head in her right hand and took a few deep breaths. Only her, Brandon and Naomi seemed to be the only ones not currently in an emotional meltdown. Naomi ceased to become a worry once she had her outburst. Dino had his suit but didn't seem willing to defend himself and Koi seemed willing but without means.
    Tears streamed down her face and she tried to choke back a few sobs. The sudden change in emotion became physically exhausting and Tomoe wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball and fall asleep right then and there so she could write off the whole night as just a bad dream.
    She remained sitting against the black sphere resting her head in her right hand trying to get a handle on her emotions.
    Last edited by Sidharthavicious; 04-12-2008 at 10:31 AM.

  3. #43
    Palpatine is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Tomoe laughed, and Naomi, though she had been serious, couldn't but chuckle herself. Never mind all the circumstances, now that she thought about it, it had been pretty silly what she had said, though right to the spot.
    Naomi looked up at Tomoe when she stood up, looking into Koi's direction. Her eyes widened, her lips started moving silently and she obviously had noticed something about him that worried her. She walked closer to the ball, sat down and put her head onto her hand. She was shivering slightly and Naomi could hear faint sobs, see tears on her face. The rest of her smile was wiped off and she didn't bother standing up but crawled towards Tomoe, until she was next to her, leaned against the black ball. She hadn't seen her that way before. This was something totally different. Tomoe had seemed so strong all the time. It felt hard to handle this and made her hesitate, but then Tomoe carefully put her hand on her friend's back.

  4. #44
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    OOC GM NOTE:
    Minus, the ball HAS NOT opened yet and you may not grab your suits or the guns yet. Please edit your post accordingly or face consequences.

  5. #45
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Tomoe took a few ragged breaths and wiped her nose on the sleeve of her suit. It wasn't lady-like but she didn't care.
    She felt Naomi against her and for once longed to feel another person almost as if merely touching another person would preserve her sanity.
    When the sobbing stopped and Tomoe felt up to speaking without her voice cracking she looked up at Naomi.

    "Koi's a friend. I don't want him to die. Protect him for me, please. I-I can't do this alone. I know I'm being selfish, but will you do it?"

  6. #46
    Palpatine is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    The way Tomoe reacted to her touch made clear that it had been the right decision. She seemed to open up and let out, what was on her mind, sobbing and crying silently. It was strange to comfort her, not to be the weak one in this situation. But in the same, strange way it felt good to give her some comfort, not being the one she had to care for all the time.
    Maybe she overdid it, because Tomoe... Naomi thought that she had to misunderstand her about that, cause she couldn't really think that she was that reliable... or could she?
    "I...", she began, but stopped already, being shocked by the task she was offered, and with whom.
    "Protect... Koi? I..." I barely know how to survive myself. Apart from many new ones, I'm the one who is most likely to die. You have to be fracking kidding me, just to think of me as someone strong enough to be more than a target! And how the hell am I going to trust Koi from all the people in this room?! He shot me! It was exactly what went through her mind, exactly what she would have told her, if she had been honest. But she looked into Tomoe's face and couldn't speak it out. She couldn't be that honest.
    Her view wandered towards Koi, and now she could see that he still hadn't his suit on. He would have, if he had it with him... Does that mean, he... Taking that into consideration, it made sense what Tomoe said about Koi dying. Without his suit to rely on, he maybe was in even greater danger than she was.
    "But... you..."
    She looked back into Tomoe's face, saw something that seemed like an almost... begging expression and couldn't resist any further. She nodded and whispered, now looking away, so that Tomoe wouldn't see the regret in her eyes:
    "Yes, I'll... try to protect him for you. But..." ... you shouldn't count on me... She looked back into her eyes, tried to smile and said:
    "Ah... Nevermind."

  7. #47
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Seeing the new man, Koi felt bad vibes. Very bad vibes. He didn't know why he felt that way, but he decided to as non chalantly as possible to lock his gun onto the man with the gun. Hoping he didn't see it, he figured if he got out of hand then this would put an immediate stop to it, but then a thought crossed his mind. Wait, isnt my shirt supposed to blow up right about now?

  8. #48
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    As the room filed with noise Andre positioned himself behind the new man with the gun. Being shot again wasn't on Andres agenda. And this asshole looked like he was more panicked than anyone else. Andre positions himself to strike if need be. He wants to pull one of the girls to the side and ask questions but his nakedness makes it a challenge. Besides he doesn't know these people and why would he risk a bullet for them. At least before he was getting something out of it. Much more than he could have ask for unfortunately.
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 04-13-2008 at 07:31 AM.

  9. #49
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    GM Note:

    Nu Delic, you may NOT god mod. That means that you can't post the result of your actions on another player or NPC, you have to WAIT until I roll to see if your attack is successful or not. You can't just write a paragraph of actions and results, that would just be writing, not playing a game. Edit your post or face consequences.
    On a lighter note, Minus, thank you for editing your post.

    To make things a little less chaotic, and to make sure conversations are answered and such, please try to limit your posts to once a day. This won't be enforced, but it will give other people a chance to answer your queries or respond to your actions. If the character you're interacting with answers straight away, you can still answer right away. Just be patient, all of you. With this many people, things are going to get a little bit crazy in here.

    Koi, if you're insinuating that you're waiting for me to update for your shirt to explode, you don't need to. I wouldn't be able to handle all of the other smaller actions that you guys make, so these small actions that don't effect another character don't need my update to occur.

    Dino's actions
    Dino rubbed his eyes. The room would dissolve into a bloodbath if this continued. He stands up straight and walks to the center of the room.
    "We all need to calm the FUCK down. You, with the gun, I think you should put it down and just wait for things to play out.

    GM IC: (Nu Delic, your edited post action will be counted in the next GM post)
    The man with the gun (Ota) Again raises the gun, flailing it around wildly.
    "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!! THE NEXT PERSON WHO TELLS ME TO CALM DOWN IS GOING TO GET A FUCKING BULLET TO THE HEAD. Just tell me...what the fuck is going on and where the exit is and...nobody gets hurt.

  10. #50
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    OOC: ^Naw I figured as much I was just putting that in there because it seems everything that just happened had happened in the span of a few seconds rather than a few minutes, and plus to show that Koi had completely forgot about the shots he fired until just now.

    Just a bit after Koi thought about his forgotten shirt the delayed reaction of the gun takes effect, the shots completely rip the shirt to shreds. Koi doesn't know how anyone will react, but he has his fingers on the triggers if need be.

 

 
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79