Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130
  1. #121
    SpartaneXe is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Maikeru was still holding his shirt in Koi's wound. He had lost a lot of blood and wasn't showing any signs of stopping.
    Shit, this "transfer" better start soon or he might not make it.
    He had been hearing Andre talk about Tomoe and Naomi in a sickening way.
    Fuck that arrogant asshole.
    Trying to ignore Andre, Maikeru didn't notice Naomi enter the back room. It wasn't until someone yelled "Watch out" that he turned his head and tried to see what was going on in there.

  2. #122
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    If the pressure on her wasn't great enough Tomoe noticed that some didn't get along with the others. She heard the yells and commotion and lost her composure when she saw the others fighting.
    "Thanks again, Dino," she said sarcastically. When she looked down at Koi Tomoe wondered if he'd consider himself lucky if he died before he could take charge of the people they were stuck with.

    She wanted to say something a leader would say to the people fighting. Something inspiring that would foster peace and cooperation so that they could survive the night and become friends afterward.
    As much as she wanted to say something to that effect, she didn't know how.

    "You know...about a minute ago I cared about you people. Now...I don't. If you're going to throw your lives away by fighting before the danger starts then I'm not wasting any time or energy on you. If you're just going to argue with someone in this room then do me a favor and walk home after we leave here. Just walk home and let the rest of us work. It's just that simple."

    On her way out Tomoe picked up a rifle lying on the floor and sighed as she exited the room with the bikes and waited for the transfer.

  3. #123
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Once Naomi entered the room, Dino knew exactly what was coming. He sprang to his feet and sprinted after her. He grabbed her around the waist, pulling her away, while simultaneously attempting to kick the rifle out of Andre's hands.

  4. #124
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    GM Action
    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    There was some delay. She was stiff. Everything inside her stood still. After a moment, there were pictures on her mind, as well as voices. And as if they had been electric current to bring her to life, Naomi stood up. She didn't care about Koi anymore. Neither did she care about the man who introduced himself as Sean. She hardly even heard him. Everything was tuned down. Even Tomoe's voice wouldn't have come through to her. Her mind was paralized, just with the current as exception. She walked off, towards Andre. Him, sitting on a monobike, half naked, his back towards her... She saw his face inside her head and the current rose in all her body, blurring her view with anger and hatred beyond measure. She took the last few steps in one and then jumped again, aiming with her knee for Andre's spine. Even if that didn't work out, she would hit him, kick him, bite him, if necessary. It didn't matter to her, what she had to do, as long as she could make him suffer. He had gone way too far. He was no better than the men who raped her. He was as disgusting as they were, just by the way he was thinking. Koi shooting her didn't matter anymore. Only this man and how she could hurt him before the transfer.
    He would be healed, if she could actually break some bones of his. He would have a chance on survival. She was sure of it. But if only she could help him, save him from dying, she wouldn't. The few she had talked with him was enough to make her see that he didn't deserve living and wouldn't deserve her help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angryman View Post
    Once Naomi entered the room, Dino knew exactly what was coming. He sprang to his feet and sprinted after her. He grabbed her around the waist, pulling her away, while simultaneously attempting to kick the rifle out of Andre's hands.
    Naomi: 2 rolls- 8
    Dino: 2 rolls- 26

    Result: Dino is successful in ripping Naomi away from Andre, and his kick successfully directs the muzzle of the rifle away from the pair.

    Joey, I want the transfers to start tonight, so hurry and get that post up.

  5. #125
    Palpatine is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    The gun the slowly turning around bastard wanted to aim at her was far from being important. But the hands that she could feel at her waist were actually, because they drew her back. Naomi turned her head and saw the face of Dino. He kicked at the gun, but she took less notice of it. More important was that he was hindering her.
    "Get your hands off me!", she yelled right into his face. With all of her strength and rage, she tried to free herself from his grip and launch herself at Andre again, so that she could hit him anywhere.

  6. #126
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Dino wraps an arm around Naomi's torso and holds her with all his strength.
    "CALM THE FUCK DOWN, WOMAN!" He glares at Andre, "You might want to back off." He looks towards the doorway. "Tomoe, I could use some help!"

  7. #127
    Minus192 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Sean thought it was funny but at the same time a little insulting that the girl didn't introduce herself. But then it all made sense; she was about to start a fight with one of the others. Sean was about to intervene but the large drunk guy bet him to the punch. He walks back into the bike room when he realizes what started it. "Listen Andre, I don't know what happened but I don't care; this is not the time for pettiness. From what everyone is talking about this could be our last night on earth. He then walks closer to Andre, "There is no need for your ego we need everybody's help. We are supposed to be fighting aliens not each other." Sean walks out and leans against the nearest wall and waits for the transfer. He can't help once again slightly looking at and thinking about Tomoe.

  8. #128
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Tomoe put her hand on Naomi's chin and looked her in the eyes. She assumed that Naomi knew that touching and eye contact were things a person as shy as herself rarely did.
    "You promised you would help me. This isn't helping." She wished she could silently communicate how burdened she felt having to lead. "Whatever you want, Naomi. Lead...cooperate and I'll do whatever you want if we survive. We'll go wherever, I'll kill whoever, I just want to survive this night. Okay?"
    Tomoe broke her gaze at Naomi and looked at Dino. "Let her go, she'll be fine."

    Of all the people she thought might fly into a berzerker rage Naomi was the last on the list with herself named first.
    "What's that old saying?" she asked loudly. "Hang together or we'll hang seperately? Strength in numbers, people. Just like horror movies."
    No stuttering. No stammering. Every word came out as she planned and it was an odd sensation.

  9. #129
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidharthavicious View Post
    Tomoe broke her gaze at Naomi and looked at Dino. "Let her go, she'll be fine."
    Dino smiled at the sudden strength in her voice. "That's mah girl, told you ya had it in you." He lets Naomi down slowly, so he was in between her and Andre. He now looked at the man and the smile disappeared. "Don't you ever fucking point that at another human or I'll personally bash your head in, you little prick."

    GM Action:
    As soon as the words are out of Dino's mouth, somebody in the main room yells out. The transference has started.
    Soon, all but the 7 veterans are gone from the room. A minute passes before a new screen on the ball appears.
    1f y0u b4st4rds d0n't sc0r3 15 p01nts, y0u'r3 4ll d34d m34t!
    The vets are then transfered one by one, Koi unfortunately being the last, until all are outside on a quiet, dark suburban residential street. All injuries have been healed, and all suit energy has been recharged. Koi's, Maikeru's, and Sean's injuries have all been healed.
    Note: DO NOT POST ANY MORE IN THIS THREAD. I will make another thread for part 1 of this mission in a little bit, as soon as I get the revised map from Sid. Thank you for all of your patience, the real action is about to begin.

  10. #130
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    ,.........
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 04-18-2008 at 05:44 PM.

 

 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162