Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 596
  1. #101
    Minus192 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Palpatine, im doing the whole love at first sight type of deal to show another form of his obliviousness: that he is getting infatuation and love confused. I'm taking it to an extreme cuz I actually know people who are actually like this: falling in love the first few minutes of meeting or seeing somebody for the first I was thinking at first of making him somewhat ditzy and airhead-like but then instead i choose to make him this way. but i understand and thanks for the advice. I guess i could dumb it down and in a way keep it as a somewhat internal struggle=).

  2. #102
    dharmabums is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    502

    Default

    I was kinda bored so i coloured the current Gantz map that we are using for this mission. Angryman, you're free to use it if you want. Unfortunately its still a work in progress. Currently the pic looks sharper then the current map. I've also taken the liberty of taking the water drops out of the finger and also added reflections from the screen on the suit. Also placed a background image of some gantzers grouping around instead of using a white background.

    I would like to know if i should give each character a different colour or each team a different colour or just stick to the 1 colour. What do you guys think?

    GANTZ RPG 3 MAP

    BTW i was just wondering who's on who's team? Has everyone split up into 2 groups yet?

    Minus, your character is starting to sound creepy. Love at first sight is such a long shot but Sean confessing to Koi so fast... that's scary. But still i think it's interesting that you want to make Sean have another character as his weakness. I just wonder what Sean would do if Tomoe rejects his love? Stalker mode... lol

  3. #103
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    @ Feanor, Yeah thing is Koi has no fighting experience other than what he did during the missions and training when he was out of them. Hell in fact he doesn't even know about the 15 point penalty thing because he was on the floor most of the time(far as I can tell Naomi didn't mention it to him either) so there is a high chance he wont get 15 points as his main focus is support, meaning butting in only when he has to to make sure the others don't die with his rifle. A fact that he will be using the lock on heavily during this mission since he found it out. Also I've been making Koi into a neutral person and the threat was more along the lines of "stop the faggotry and kill each other AFTER this." but of course he is kinda supposed to be bad with subtle hints. Add the fact that he is also giving andre a chance

    I just kinda realized somethign tho, is the river spirit just the mask or is there an invisible body behind the mask.

  4. #104
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    ? Since we are west of the canal I assume the bikes will need to cross at some point. Can we assume there's bridge not currently shown on the map?

  5. #105
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dharmabums View Post
    I was kinda bored so i coloured the current Gantz map that we are using for this mission. Angryman, you're free to use it if you want. Unfortunately its still a work in progress. Currently the pic looks sharper then the current map. I've also taken the liberty of taking the water drops out of the finger and also added reflections from the screen on the suit. Also placed a background image of some gantzers grouping around instead of using a white background.

    I would like to know if i should give each character a different colour or each team a different colour or just stick to the 1 colour. What do you guys think?

    GANTZ RPG 3 MAP

    BTW i was just wondering who's on who's team? Has everyone split up into 2 groups yet?

    Minus, your character is starting to sound creepy. Love at first sight is such a long shot but Sean confessing to Koi so fast... that's scary. But still i think it's interesting that you want to make Sean have another character as his weakness. I just wonder what Sean would do if Tomoe rejects his love? Stalker mode... lol

    The map looks nice. The original plan to was split the group into two groups of 6 but things didn't quite work that way.

    I take Sean's enfatuation as just one of those weird things people do in extreme situations. What I found funny is that his attitude didn't change after she openly admitted she sometimes enjoys killing.
    I think it's Sean's love is a survival mechanism like Naomi's anger and Tomoe's attitude about killing.

    If we did between mission RP's for character development a Gantz stalker would be hilarious in a creepy way.
    Equally funny would be Sean getting the "I like you as a friend" speech in the midst of an alien fight.

  6. #106
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou View Post
    @ Feanor, Yeah thing is Koi has no fighting experience other than what he did during the missions and training when he was out of them. Hell in fact he doesn't even know about the 15 point penalty thing because he was on the floor most of the time(far as I can tell Naomi didn't mention it to him either) so there is a high chance he wont get 15 points as his main focus is support, meaning butting in only when he has to to make sure the others don't die with his rifle. A fact that he will be using the lock on heavily during this mission since he found it out. Also I've been making Koi into a neutral person and the threat was more along the lines of "stop the faggotry and kill each other AFTER this." but of course he is kinda supposed to be bad with subtle hints. Add the fact that he is also giving andre a chance

    I just kinda realized somethign tho, is the river spirit just the mask or is there an invisible body behind the mask.
    Er...sorry to burst your bubble, but the lock-on feature is not unlockable until you're level 10 in either the Y-gun, X-gun, or X-rifle categories. I thought I'd mentioned that already...uh oh. It kept on slipping my mind since none of the characters have reached that level yet.
    Also, the aliens are just masks. For now they don't have a solid body that you can destroy.

  7. #107
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    awww damn, well fuck good thing I didn't mention it too much yet. Should probably make it that a certain level lets you know/learn about an ability and the level you can actually use it being later or something.

  8. #108
    Feanor is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Well even without the lock-on feature, Koi should be able to support the others quite well.
    It's just harder for him to kill an alien. The ones that aren't engaging the Gantzers at that moment are not that hard to hit. They shouldn't be moving fast and they don't know that someone over a hundred meters away is shooting at them (at least not until the first shot hits).
    And the ones that are engaging Gantzers should still be distracted by sudden explosions around them, even if he doesn't hit them.
    Good thing he took Sean with him though. Because he'll probably get to see an alien up close.
    Having to fight an alien in close combat without a suit is the fun of not having a suit after all.
    "For Feanor was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind, in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and subtlety alike, of all the Children of Illuvatar, and a bright flame was in him"

  9. #109
    Angryman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou View Post
    awww damn, well fuck good thing I didn't mention it too much yet. Should probably make it that a certain level lets you know/learn about an ability and the level you can actually use it being later or something.
    Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Once you reach level 10 with an item or category, you become proficient with it. Proficiency means the lock on ability for guns and an automatic decrease in the suit usage percentage per usage of the suit's abilities plus control over the suit (as in, it always goes into muscle-enhancement mode when you want it to), etc. Level 20 is the next big ability up step, and it goes in multiples of 10.

  10. #110
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Ah well I meant it more like say at level 5 gun ability you LEARN ABOUT the ability, like say you figure out the gun can lock on, by some fluke, but you arnt able to fully understand it until you get to level 10, so until level 10 it would be pointless to even try because you would fail.

    Now the question becomes then if you learn the lock on with the x-gun then is it possible to be able to use it with the other weapons only very amatturish until level 10?

    But yeah nice little skill system tree, but only problem is what the enhancements would be for the weapons after 10. Only other skill it seems to have is just that locking on. Only other way I see is probably adding stats when using it or maybe increasing the rate of fire?
    (note I'm probably misreading your comment angry just clarifying really on the learn about then learn the ability thing)

 

 
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162