golgo13 who's that?? i kind of forgot it
golgo13 who's that?? i kind of forgot it
This is my Gantz Allstars, for my first five
1: Kurono (yeh we all know)
2: Izumi (he's also got experience, plus mad skills)
3: Muscle Rider (this guy beat a vampire and had fun doing it, plus experience and he aint no coward)
4: Katou (Kei's idol, he tries to be Kurono. He a bit of a badass too......jumping in the train trackes and all)
5: Sniper Guy (just a good fighter all round)
My reserves (lol)
6: Old man (Another one of Kei's idol, also got 100 pts)
7: Takeshi (The little boy, the idolises Kaze. Even fought a bunch of oni alien by himself, not bad for an infant really)
8 & 9: Cherry and S2pid noob (cos they got powers)
10: Head Vampire (I made him tenth cos he kills Gantzers, but he's actually really tough)
btw some people said the 4 black tourist were a good gantzers, why?
My top 10 would be:
1. Kurono (Did anyone expect someone else for the no. 1? He's got skills, instinct and the ability to lead people. An allrounder with whom nobody can be compared.)
2. Izumi (He's an asshole and poser, but he's pretty tough. His experience helps him and 'opens' the door to the room with the other weapons, but he is far from being a leader. He may even change a bit, like Kurono did, cause we shouldn't forget that he died to save his girlfriend. So he would be a number two. I think he is/was on the level of Kurono during the Buddha arc.)
3. 'Muscle Rider' (Seriously, this guy is pretty hard. He can fight and kills many aliens without having to use weapons apart from the suit. With a bit of training, he might take advantage of all the weapons Gantz gives them, and then he would be an even stronger fighter. But at the moment, I would count him in as no. 3)
4. Katou (He is a born leader. He simply has the ability to act just the right way to make people take Gantz serious and to unite them much like they need to in order to survive. It's obvious from where Kurono had taken the experience in leadership. And Katou can move and fight. But he lacks a bit of blood thirst, I think. He has to take more advantage of the lethal weapons. He has potential, though.)
5. Sniper (Yeah, actually, he was good, too. I guess that he actually was kind of a marine or green beret, as far as we can talk about a japanese soldier that way. But I definitely think that he was a soldier or ex-soldier. Maybe special [police] forces? Don't know. But if he had a suit, knowledge about all the weapons and the cloaking device, he would be someone who could clear 100 points several times. He got skills and instinct, but he seems like a lone wolf to me. Though, he would have kicked ass with a suit.)
6. Sakata and Cherry (Their skills are amazing. It makes them tough even without any other weapons. If they could train them to an even higher level, and in combination with suits and weapons, they could make quite a difference in every battle. But I wouldn't send one of them alone into action, that's why I count them together as my 6.)
7. Host Samurai (He's an asshole, yeah, but he is strong and fast. Don't know if a suit would make him stronger or weaker, but he can fight with a sword, that's for sure.)
8. Reika, Takeshi and Waldo (I would take those as my #8, because they try to be like Kurono and he trained their skills. Alone they would be pretty screwed, but supporting one strong leader, they are actually helpful. But I count them together as my no. 8 because I wouldn't take one of them alone. And I wouldn't make a difference between them, cause I think that every one of those three has his strengths and weaknesses, so they are pretty much on the same level.)
9. Homo, Sadako, Kishimoto and 'Girlfriend' (Much the same reasons like the ones from my #8, with the difference that they aren't trained and weak in comparison with those above, but they had some potential. I would use them in a supporting way for the stronger ones, pretty much like Reika, Takeshi and Waldo.)
10. Nishi (He's a necessary evil. He is weak, arrogant and he relies way to much on the stealth function. As it was said before, he can't stand a chance without his suit and he's completely screwed if anything goes wrong. But he has one strength for which I would keep him in the team, though: He has the knowledge about what Gantz is and what is going to happen. Maybe not everything, but a hell a lot more than everybody else together. That makes him kind of useful. He can't fight and must be protected, but for general progress he should be kept sound and safe.)
Last edited by Palpatine; 02-29-2008 at 07:50 AM.
is black tourist that good? nah i don't think so. i think there are lot of people btter than them.
btw, i believe it should be 7 people not 10, if 10 than i would add muscle rider, cherry, and tomb raider girl (lol) to my original team
let's make it 10 then hahaha ^^
@ Palpatine Katou is hardly a born leader. It's already been said that he emulates Kurono.
1. Izumi/Kurono. Can't say one is better than the other. Kurono has qualities izumi lacks, and izumi has some that kuruno lack. If I had to choose i would go with Izumi but otherwise it's too close to say.
2. Host Samurai. He hasn't been wearing the suit, but im pretty sure if he did he would be stronger than Kaze. The suit seems to increase the physical strength of the user, meaning the stronger you are without the suit the stronger you are with it. Plus he's deadly with the sword. Host Samurai with suit is probably better than Izumi and Kurono.
5.Cherry/Sakata. Who's better? I sure as hell don't know. Cherry may have more potential, but Sakata has more experience.
I won't bother with a top 10. You can believe nishi isn't on it tho haha. Id put Laura and Sniper over nishi. I wouldn't go so far as to say homo and kishimoto are better than him tho. Reika is average. I would depend on Oldman before her.
IMO the Old man seems to be underrated......
Remeber when he was the last person to be scanned in the dinosaur mission, and he tried to fight the vampires......
Old men dont do that, neither do young people, or maybe Kurono's survival instincts is just infectious
6. Host Samurai
I'd include Hojo, Reika, Cherry and Suzuki (old man) as well.
my list would be:
- Kurono No explaination needed
- Izumi Kicks fucking ass
- Kaze Kicks even more ass, can you imagine him fighting with weapons. I mean; he is one of the strongest people in the world without a suit. With one he is almost unbeatable.
- Host Samurai tough mofo.
- Sniper I so hope he will be back once. I dunt think so .
- Cherry I think Cherry is or at least will be stronger than Sakata. for now Sakata, but later definitly Cherry
- Nishi Cool fucking kid. Doesn't matter he is a pussy, he kills. I think he got unlucky when he died.