Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 134

Thread: 267

  1. #101
    etufo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    ^
    It's interesting you mention that. We haven't seen any paparazzi deal with Reika after the Oni mission.

  2. #102
    Feanor is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Why would her death expose Gantz? If her missions are already all over Tv, Gantz is already exposed bigtime (or say primetime)
    "For Feanor was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind, in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and subtlety alike, of all the Children of Illuvatar, and a bright flame was in him"

  3. #103
    Mellow_Yellow is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    176

    Default

    we have seen him transform so many times and each form had different attributes. I think it is likely that he is not so flexible in this form and he might be capturable by the x gun.

    interesting that nuri did not chase kato, nishi and the others. Even more interesting that he met team Tokyo on the border of the fighting zone! Do you think he is injured and making a run for it? What happens to the gantz teams if he leaves the battlefield?

    Also why the hell is oku taking so long to kill that giant creature? Kurono has killed many things that size in far shorter periods of time. Do you think he has mistaken the giant monster for the 100 pointer? If so it doesn't look like he will be coming to the rescue.

  4. #104
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow_Yellow View Post
    we have seen him transform so many times and each form had different attributes. I think it is likely that he is not so flexible in this form and he might be capturable by the x gun.

    interesting that nuri did not chase kato, nishi and the others. Even more interesting that he met team Tokyo on the border of the fighting zone! Do you think he is injured and making a run for it? What happens to the gantz teams if he leaves the battlefield?

    Also why the hell is oku taking so long to kill that giant creature? Kurono has killed many things that size in far shorter periods of time. Do you think he has mistaken the giant monster for the 100 pointer? If so it doesn't look like he will be coming to the rescue.
    Even if it not as flexible as before, it still has its shapeshifter abilities to escape the y gun.

    I am guessing that nuri sees itself as God judging that the rest of the aliens apparently worship it and it utter disregard for its followers. Also it very carefree as shown when kurabara and george attempted to cut into pieces. So it does not care about them if they leave it alone. Nuri looks too healthy to appear injured. If Nuri would leave the field Gantz would expand the field.
    Judging that most of the osaka gantzers enjoy killing the aliens. Oka is most likly the same and wants to beat the giant monster into a bloody pulp before killing it. I doubt he thinks the giant monster is a 100 pointer, oka killed one and possible more so he would know best it is 100 points or not.

  5. #105
    MugenChamp is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Gantz is really pushing it this mission, he has no qualms about throwing our gantzers into the belly of the beast. I don't know how this thing can die except by being killed by the two telekinetic guys. But aside from that, if the big three of osaka can be slaughtered I doubt the rest can survive this mission.

  6. #106
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugenChamp View Post
    Gantz is really pushing it this mission, he has no qualms about throwing our gantzers into the belly of the beast. I don't know how this thing can die except by being killed by the two telekinetic guys. But aside from that, if the big three of osaka can be slaughtered I doubt the rest can survive this mission.
    How do you think Sakata or Cherry can do more damage to Nuri then Nishi did? It was reduced to a pool of blood and still came back.
    Even with Kurono and Izumi they just barely killed the oni alien, nuri is by far more dangerous. They don't have much of a chance, their only hope is to stall Nuri until Oka kills it.

  7. #107
    saruto is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Theoretically, with Sakata and Cherry can use their telekinesis to disintegrate/destoy the monster very atoms. Theoretically. Of course that would take INSANE amounts of control and precision of their ability which I don't think they have. Would be cool if it did happen though. And if they destroy its atoms it can't regenerate from nothing.

  8. #108
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saruto View Post
    Theoretically, with Sakata and Cherry can use their telekinesis to disintegrate/destoy the monster very atoms. Theoretically. Of course that would take INSANE amounts of control and precision of their ability which I don't think they have. Would be cool if it did happen though. And if they destroy its atoms it can't regenerate from nothing.
    Really I thought they can only manipulate body parts but not on a cellular level.

    I am not an expert in physics but isn't when you split an atom forcedly it cause a explosion. Because isn't that what an atomic bomb does? If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

  9. #109
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow_Yellow View Post
    we have seen him transform so many times and each form had different attributes. I think it is likely that he is not so flexible in this form and he might be capturable by the x gun.

    interesting that nuri did not chase kato, nishi and the others. Even more interesting that he met team Tokyo on the border of the fighting zone! Do you think he is injured and making a run for it? What happens to the gantz teams if he leaves the battlefield?

    Also why the hell is oku taking so long to kill that giant creature? Kurono has killed many things that size in far shorter periods of time. Do you think he has mistaken the giant monster for the 100 pointer? If so it doesn't look like he will be coming to the rescue.
    Even if Nuri is more solid now, you remember what happened when the Tengu, who is far weaker than Nuri, got trapped by the y-gun? Nuri would free himself almost instantaneously, IF he got caught, that is. Even being that big, he might be very agile, we don't know yet.

    Also, Kurono hasn't killed any alien as big as the ushi oni except for the super-giant statue in the budha mission, The ring aliens weren't that big.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
    Really I thought they can only manipulate body parts but not on a cellular level.
    If they can manipulate body parts, that means that logically they could also do it on a cellular level. And there was all that thing about fire too.

    And about Oka mistaking the ushi-oni for the 100 pointer, maybe that's not it, but who is to say if that isn't a monster worth at least some 50 points?
    Certainly, by being a giant, he must be one of the rare types and since Oka must think himself strong since he already defeated a 100 pointer before, he'll just beat it and look if there are still monsters around, and then proceed to beat them.
    He couldn't care less if the other hunters died, it'd only mean more points to him (he could've gotten himself three more victories if he had interviened earlier).

    Anyway, just a few more days, then we'll get some spoilers to wait a bit more pleased and theorize about other stuff.

  10. #110
    Kagetenshi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    If they can manipulate body parts, that means that logically they could also do it on a cellular level.
    That doesn't actually make any sense, if you think about it. I can remove a piece of bark from a tree without equipment, that doesn't mean I can remove a cell from the bark of the tree without equipment.

    ~J
    Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.

 

 
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79