How strong are the Osaka gantzers
I was wondering
Do any of the Tokyo Gantzers come close to these guys.
I would hate to know that Izumi and Kei are weak compare to george and the shirtless guy.
I am King
I think the Osaka team are stronger than the current Tokyo team, especially with Oka. However, as the vampires stated, Izumi is a powerhouse and Kurono is just about as skilled as him. Those two would definitely give Nobu, George and Kuwabara a run for their money.
But with a guy on your side that's cleared 7 times... I'd say the Osaka Gantzers are stronger, but if the Tokyo had Kurono and Izumi back, it would be a pretty close match.
Well, individually, the Osaka Gantzers are in fact stronger than most of the Tokyo Gantzers, with the exception of Izumi and Kurono. But they have one major flaw: They lack teamplay. The strongest of them are, on their own, as powerful as Kurono and Izumi alone. But their weakspot is that they give a damn about helping each other. As we could see, it wouldn't have been a problem to prevent Knob from getting almost killed, just by acting a bit more like a group. Oh, and let's not forget: The Osaka Gantzers are as smug as hell.
This brings both teams to a, more or less, equal level. I'm just not through finding out, which group is stronger (Though, I'm pretty sure it is the Tokyo group).
God, how many times have we discussed this?
Tokyo definitely has the best sword users. HS, Izumi and soon to be Katou are something to be feared.
I don't get why some of you under rate the Osakans. Or is it cause you forgot that they're high and listening to music? It's true that we don't know if their previous missions were difficult or easy but they obviously got to a point where its easy and they wanted it to be more of a challenge. The Tokyans are fighting for survival, but they're having fun. They'd easily destroy the Tokyo team if they fought good as a team. But if the Tokyo team fought as a team with Izumi, Kurono, and the vampires, It'd be a different story.
Originally Posted by peacemakerx
Originally Posted by Laughing Man
obviously not enough >_>
Originally Posted by Popothepenguin
They have cleared the game several times before, which means they are experienced enough to beat the Tokyo team, they only lack leader abilities in my opinion.
Because most people seem to think dying = weak.
You must've been the Dance Commander, givin' out the order for fun,
you must've been the Dance Commander, cuz he's the only one
who gives the order here, alright?
who gives the orders heeree, alllriiight?!
To be Honest I think the Osakans have a couple of flaws. In my opinion those flaws are..
1. Over Confidence (Shooting up, smoking pot, listening to music... ext.. they are too confident in there abilities without even knowing what they are going up against. But they have the Oka guy even if the rest of them die, he'll probally finish the battle on his own)
2. They're Idiots (with out processing the situation they are in, they still deminish their abilities a great deal, this will get them killed no doubt, it has goten some of em dead already, but the Oka guy we dont know if he does this aswell or not)
3. They have little Team work (They'll let each other die even when he is begging them for help because he said he could do it on his own, doing this they will lose strong members of their group and make the chance even slimmer that they'll live next time)
However the Tyoko group have quite a few flaws as well,
1. No Confidence in themselves or their team mates (with that attitude, they'll die)
2. Divided leadership between Kato and Reika (this will divide the team in the decisions they make, Ultimately weaking them as a team)
3. not that great of team work (we've never really seen this team work as a group together, execpt when they fought that Lightning dude, even then they went at it 1 by 1, which was idiotic)
4. They dont really have much experience (effects their confidence, leadership abilities, and ability to apply their team work)
Well, if these 2 teams went up against each other, I think that Osakans will probally do their dope up thing, and go do their lonely gunmen thing against the Tokyo. The Tokyo group as it is now, (divided leadership by Reika/Kato, no Izumi or Karono), they would lose. But if Karono was leading them, they would have greater confidence and their teamwork would benefit, and they would take down all the members of the Osakans, then gang up on Oka.