Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 143

Thread: GantZ MMORPG

  1. #101
    GantzUser is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    38

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    There aren’t enough fans in America to warrant a release.
    I got another email from the guy at Konami. I had asked him a couple questions. This is what he said about the original game:

    "I assume it never came to the USA as there wasn't enough interest at the
    time here (or at least enough to justify it). I'm not sure of the reason
    (there are lots of properties/games that don't come stateside)."

    Hey Tetnubis!
    Would you happen to know Japanese or the best translator of any of the mangas above? One who could send a letter to Shueisha about letting fans of Gantz in the US make a Gantz Online game?

    I think we all could make a fan Game if we try hard enough. We won't necessarily get paid for it but when we finish, it would be awesome to live our lives as our own virtual Gantzers.
    Last edited by GantzUser; 06-06-2007 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #102
    MGB
    MGB is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GantzUser View Post

    Hey Tetnubis!
    Would you happen to know Japanese or the best translator of any of the mangas above? One who could send a letter to Shueisha about letting fans of Gantz in the US make a Gantz Online game?

    Hisshouburaiken could probably help you out with the letter. I don't know how often he comes to ST though.

  3. #103
    GantzUser is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    38

    Question

    Is there there any way to get a hold of the translators here by email?

  4. #104
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    I could talk to Hisshouburaiken about it. He pops in every now and then, and is the first to post up translations of the Gantz chapters, he also helps with translations of other Manga and Anime, so I'm not sure how available he will be.

    Last I saw, you can also hire him. Though he still does free translations. Actually it might be better if you talked to him about it, here is his profile. He has AIM.


  5. #105
    GantzUser is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetnubis View Post
    I could talk to Hisshouburaiken about it. He pops in every now and then, and is the first to post up translations of the Gantz chapters, he also helps with translations of other Manga and Anime, so I'm not sure how available he will be.

    Last I saw, you can also hire him. Though he still does free translations. Actually it might be better if you talked to him about it, here is his profile. He has AIM.
    Where is his profile?

  6. #106
    MGB
    MGB is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GantzUser View Post
    Where is his profile?
    Here's the link to his profile.

    http://stoptazmo.com/members/hisshouburaiken.html

  7. #107
    GantzUser is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    38

    Talking

    Thank you Mgb!

  8. #108
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Err thanks MGB, I don't know what happened there...


  9. #109
    BDRZS07 is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Why didn't anyone decide to contact me on this? I speak and write in japanese fluently... come one!

  10. #110
    MGB
    MGB is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDRZS07 View Post
    Why didn't anyone decide to contact me on this? I speak and write in japanese fluently... come one!
    If I had known that, I would have recommended you.
    Last edited by MGB; 06-06-2007 at 06:02 PM.

 

 
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79