Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: other manga

  1. #1
    camsial is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default other manga

    anyone know other manga than gantz from this author

  2. #2
    betatester is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Hen.. this manga is quite old

  3. #3
    Guts is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    150

    Default

    hm Zero One?


    Greetz

  4. #4
    camsial is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guts
    hm Zero One?


    Greetz
    do u mind telling me where i can get that
    like hen....i can get it here

  5. #5
    Guts is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    150

    Default

    i buy the volumes 1-3 dunno it gaves another volumes, so in germany they stopped by vol.3

    http://www.adtrw.org/zeroone.php

    theres got vol.1 and a lil bit vol.2, i look to get another dl

  6. #6
    TMPikachu is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Didn't he do a romance/comedy one and poineered the 'streaking titty' effect?

  7. #7
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMPikachu
    Didn't he do a romance/comedy one and poineered the 'streaking titty' effect?
    I think it was just a contest thing, and it was about a boy becoming a girl

  8. #8
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guitoorbenchi
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPikachu
    Didn't he do a romance/comedy one and poineered the 'streaking titty' effect?
    I think it was just a contest thing, and it was about a boy becoming a girl
    yer its called hen, beta tester already said this. i saw a link to read it somewhere b4 ill post it when i find it

    *edit* found it http://tgmanga2.free.fr/manga/adult/hen/hen.htm

  9. #9
    tekko is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis
    Quote Originally Posted by guitoorbenchi
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPikachu
    Didn't he do a romance/comedy one and poineered the 'streaking titty' effect?
    I think it was just a contest thing, and it was about a boy becoming a girl
    yer its called hen, beta tester already said this. i saw a link to read it somewhere b4 ill post it when i find it

    *edit* found it http://tgmanga2.free.fr/manga/adult/hen/hen.htm

    Hen is actually right here in StopTazmo :

    http://stoptazmo.com/hen/

    Does somebody know another Link For "Zero One" Scans?



    .

  10. #10
    Guts is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    150

    Default

    That hen on tetnubis link is not the same like this one on this site Oo?
    but both from hiroya oku ;-/

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162