Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Thatd suck. I like the horny dog and the panda. Poor hoi hoi.

  2. #22
    Diedrupo is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    35

    Default

    The manga didnt even show the sniper guy dying. It just showed him get chased by the laser
    Duke Togo got killed with a laser through his skull. You might have missed it because some of those chapters were missing from the band of the hawks siste.

    But yeah we don't see the dog die. Kinda dumb. I wonder if there are other characters who die but we don't see them dying.

  3. #23
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diedrupo
    The manga didnt even show the sniper guy dying. It just showed him get chased by the laser
    Duke Togo got killed with a laser through his skull. You might have missed it because some of those chapters were missing from the band of the hawks siste.

    But yeah we don't see the dog die. Kinda dumb. I wonder if there are other characters who die but we don't see them dying.
    Only unimportant ones I assume. The dog was just a joke character. They gave the panda a name so it may be a little more important.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  4. #24
    TwistSi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Mayb the animals are actually Gantz himself (the guy in the ball) in another form to observe the battles...just an idea.

    Mayb "Gantz" is about vampires...mayb Gantz is just tryin to train those guys up to fight the vampires. The aliens are just the innocent ones...sadly

  5. #25
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistSi
    Mayb the animals are actually Gantz himself (the guy in the ball) in another form to observe the battles...just an idea.

    Mayb "Gantz" is about vampires...mayb Gantz is just tryin to train those guys up to fight the vampires. The aliens are just the innocent ones...sadly
    Gantz seemed pretty unaware of the vampires, and he wasn't prepared for them at all. If Gantz knew about the vampires, he wouldn't have pulled everyone out of there just as those three were coming and nearly killed the old man.

    As for the idea about the animals, it's interesting but unnecessary. Gantz is practically omniscient. He can see the entire battle anyway, he hardly needs to use a dog or a panda.

    Creative thoughts for sure Twist, but I doubt their validity.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  6. #26
    thydarkmayster is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default

    i thik that the dog has mind controling powers and is controling gantz
    how else would it have been smart enough to lick where it did

  7. #27
    TwistSi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    155

    Default

    After seein the members the recent the mission, the one which included a lil boy, i'm havin second thoughts. Maybe you just have to die at the right time to be selected to the Gantz. The dog just happened to died at the rite time to get selected.

  8. #28
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistSi
    After seein the members the recent the mission, the one which included a lil boy, i'm havin second thoughts. Maybe you just have to die at the right time to be selected to the Gantz. The dog just happened to died at the rite time to get selected.
    That or he was low on people dieing in the area. He must not be able to pull anyone off the planet, or he'd never have to send Kei in alone.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  9. #29
    daviddeath is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default

    in the anime the dog get killed in the buddha mission, since the mangaka has a hand in the anime i think the dog also died in the manga version of the buddha mission but got left out for some unknown reason

    rest in peace rice kun

  10. #30
    EndOfDestiny is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Not Even I know...
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Man, I dont care what you all say I think the dog owned the stupid panda...
    Loading badassness...

    Vist my anime blogsite at http://endofdestiny.blogspot.com/

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162