Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Art

  1. #1
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default Art

    Oku's using a different art style in Me-teru than what he's using in GANTZ. It's far less details and sometimes poorly drawn. Does anyone know the reason for this? Has he lost assistants?

  2. #2
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    .....Stupidity and things very few people care about, HAS RETURNED TO THE GANTZ SECTION!!!!

    Think about it, Oku, is currently working on how many mangas?

    The answer is 2.

    Now, if you had a time slot in which you had to draw 2 seperate mangas, what would you do?

    Im not answering this for you, maybe the other members here would be kind enough to answer your question, no promises tho'.


  3. #3
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ah, tet. I haven't seen you around so much as of late. Hope all is well.

    TC: Oku has to keep Gantz as his top priority.

  4. #4
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Oh, I almost forgot. The anti-every-thread nazi is doing his all to keep this forum dead until Gantz returns. You forgot to tell me to use the search function.

  5. #5
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Erm...was this to me or to tetnubis?

  6. #6
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blizzar180 View Post
    Erm...was this to me or to tetnubis?
    Don't worry, I was just doing a personal assault towards Tetnubis.

  7. #7
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot. The anti-every-thread nazi is doing his all to keep this forum dead until Gantz returns. You forgot to tell me to use the search function.
    Shows you how much attention you take to my posts. But i dont hate every thread, i hate stupidity, if i did hate every thread we would'nt be talking here now would we?
    If people really cared about this thread, or the others i have locked, they would either complain, or continue talking(typing) away.

    But alas, this thread is another bullshit thread, talking once again about irrelevant and un-interesting points to do with manga.

    So, you know that the search button exists, you also know that you should have used it, what were you doing? Trying to start an arguement maybe?
    Also, there is no specific thread talking about the art in Me-teru, in comparison, or a thread directly answering your ridiculous questions. Hence why this thread is still open, and why i never said 'use the search button.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzar180
    Ah, tet. I haven't seen you around so much as of late. Hope all is well.
    Been V.Busy with college work. Have not had much time to moderate recently, but ill be on more frequently now.


  8. #8
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Shows you how much attention you take to my posts. But i dont hate every thread, i hate stupidity, if i did hate every thread we would'nt be talking here now would we?
    If people really cared about this thread, or the others i have locked, they would either complain, or continue talking(typing) away.

    But alas, this thread is another bullshit thread, talking once again about irrelevant and un-interesting points to do with manga.

    So, you know that the search button exists, you also know that you should have used it, what were you doing? Trying to start an arguement maybe?
    Also, there is no specific thread talking about the art in Me-teru, in comparison, or a thread directly answering your ridiculous questions. Hence why this thread is still open, and why i never said 'use the search button.'
    It's an almost dead forum. Even a spark of stupidity can lit up a fire of arguments. The least this forum needs is a moderator that complains about the members' questions and instead praise even the stupidity for doing its best to create some life around here. There are unlimited topics to discuss, and whether they become stupid or not is completely up to the results of the debates. By expressing your general feelings about exactly every thread that is created is not how the general moderator would do. If a thread is stupid, no one will answer. We don't actually need you to bump the thread and tell us all how much we don't need that specific thread. You could close down this forum for all I care. You won't let us use it.

  9. #9
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    back on topic: I don't like his artwork for Me-teru but i can understand the need to lessen the detail for it. But it is kinda annoying to read his manga with this artwork when i know he can do better. Oh well. Lets hope the story can keep people entertained enough. I'll read it anyways though since its oku.

    Edit: No need to hate on each other.

  10. #10
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Been V.Busy with college work. Have not had much time to moderate recently, but ill be on more frequently now.

    Ah yeah. Midterms/finals nearly destroyed my calm. Glad to hear you'll be on more.

    When you put your foot down I like to remember that picture of you in the wig. XD

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79