Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Art

  1. #11
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san View Post
    It's an almost dead forum. Even a spark of stupidity can lit up a fire of arguments. The least this forum needs is a moderator that complains about the members' questions and instead praise even the stupidity for doing its best to create some life around here. There are unlimited topics to discuss, and whether they become stupid or not is completely up to the results of the debates. By expressing your general feelings about exactly every thread that is created is not how the general moderator would do. If a thread is stupid, no one will answer. We don't actually need you to bump the thread and tell us all how much we don't need that specific thread. You could close down this forum for all I care. You won't let us use it.
    Lol, this may be what you would call a dead sub forum, but there is no way in hell im willing to allow it to become anything like the Naruto section. Who are you to say what this forum needs and does not need? I was a very active member for this section since i first came here, i knew what it needed, and ever since i became moderator, i have filled those needs.

    If a thread is stupid, no one will answer.
    Are you fucking blind? How often do you visit these forums? Im sure its quite frequently, but this, is the most idiotic thing you have said so far.

    There are unlimited topics to discuss, and whether they become stupid or not is completely up to the results of the debates.
    True, but just take a look at the threads i have locked. Now, think about why i locked them. You make out like i just hate everythread from the offstart, but this has only ever been the case once, and that was with the original "What-ifs" thread. Everytime i lock a thread, it is for a reason, and 9 times out of 10, that reason is duplicate threads.

    We don't actually need you to bump the thread and tell us all how much we don't need that specific thread.
    Tell that to Warf, and FF7, oh and Kur0n0... The list goes on...

    Either way, opinion or no opinion, if you want a place where you can Create stupid repeat threads, talk about the same shit over and over, and have flame wars, just stay out of my sections. If you have a problem with this, round up aload of Tet' haters and complain. I am not trading silence for idiocy.


  2. #12
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Who are you to say what this forum needs and does not need?
    I am a member of the forum, and as a member of the forum I have all rights to express my personal feelings about how it's being ran, as long as it does not mean direct insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Are you fucking blind? How often do you visit these forums? Im sure its quite frequently, but this, is the most idiotic thing you have said so far.
    Im not blind. I think my eyesight is about 1.7 left and 1.8 right or reversed. I visit them quite frequently yes, though Im in a different time zone than you. Is it idiotic by the fact that so many of you bumps the threads by spamming about how idiotic they are, instead of just ignoring them?

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    True, but just take a look at the threads i have locked. Now, think about why i locked them. You make out like i just hate everythread from the offstart, but this has only ever been the case once, and that was with the original "What-ifs" thread. Everytime i lock a thread, it is for a reason, and 9 times out of 10, that reason is duplicate threads.
    Ive noticed that you flame members for not using the search function when the similiar thread(s) are months old. Sometimes it's better to create new than to bring back old.

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Tell that to Warf, and FF7, oh and Kur0n0... The list goes on...
    They know about it now. Though you just personally insulted three members of this forum. Using names is better in private messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Either way, opinion or no opinion, if you want a place where you can Create stupid repeat threads, talk about the same shit over and over, and have flame wars, just stay out of my sections. If you have a problem with this, round up aload of Tet' haters and complain. I am not trading silence for idiocy.
    If I want a non-fascistic forum, I should stay out. Though some alive threads couldn't harm this forum, stupid/repeative or not. I have a problem with being called stupid, but I can complain well enough without 'aload of Tet' haters'.

  3. #13
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san
    I am a member of the forum, and as a member of the forum I have all rights to express my personal feelings about how it's being ran, as long as it does not mean direct insults.
    There was no point in responding to that perticular quote, the point i was getting at came after it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san
    I visit them quite frequently yes, though I´m in a different time zone than you. Is it idiotic by the fact that so many of you bumps the threads by spamming about how idiotic they are, instead of just ignoring them?
    I am the moderator of this sub-forum, most of the time i bump up the threads, and insulting the members for their idiocy and locking them. But you see, this is my duty. If i do not inform idiots, and discourage them from doing what they do, this place would be filled with morons who repeat the same mistakes over and over again.. Also by doing this, it shows others how things are. Sorry if you do not agree with my methods, but i have no intention to change them.

    Now rather than giving a sarcastic answer, your quote;

    "If a thread is stupid, no one will answer."

    Now i know you are intelligent, and so im guessing that your somewhat observative, so, you should know that this is never the case. Idiots seem to be able to build convo's no matter how stupid the thread is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san
    I´ve noticed that you flame members for not using the search function when the similiar thread(s) are months old. Sometimes it's better to create new than to bring back old.
    I disagree. Simple questions, with simple answers like, "When is the next chapter out?" and "When is gantz comming back? Seem to be popular, now i know what your getting at. But this sub-forum is not very active (compared to the others) as you know, and it was like this before i was even a mod. (It is worse now because of the haitus, the number of posts decreased alot.)
    Anyway my point, the questions they asked can be easily answered by atleast checking the first 3 pages, all it takes is a quick skim. If not the search button is an easy function to use. And once they find a relevant thread, all they have to do is bump it up, asking their question? Or adding to the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san
    They know about it now. Though you just personally insulted three members of this forum. Using names is better in private messages.
    It is? Its funny how i dont care. They may take it as insults, but they are idiots. Its fact.
    ...Keeping in mind all but FF7, have been banned, solely for being idiots. FF7 proved his own stupidity with his irrationality, when i simply asked him not to make a seperate thread for his releases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san
    If I want a non-fascistic forum, I should stay out. Though some alive threads couldn't harm this forum, stupid/repeative or not. I have a problem with being called stupid, but I can complain well enough without 'aload of Tet' haters'.
    Yes some alive threads would be good...This, is not a good example of that, nor is "When is Gantz coming back?" or "dsgsfdgsd" or " Are they going to making a Season 3 Gantz ?" (i did however recently decide that a new anime thread would not be so bad). Its the content of these threads that makes me lock them.

    Ill be locking this soon. I dont know what your aim was by starting this, knowing that the search button existed, but i can only guess that it was to have this debate. Fact is, i am not going to change the way i run this forum, all i ask for is intelligent discussions, and im not asking for lengthy essays about the 'man in the black ball' but if you look in the "New what-if's" thread, you will see.
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=15270

    Im not asking that much now am i?


  4. #14
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    I am the moderator of this sub-forum, most of the time i bump up the threads, and insulting the members for their idiocy and locking them. But you see, this is my duty. If i do not inform idiots, and discourage them from doing what they do, this place would be filled with morons who repeat the same mistakes over and over again.. Also by doing this, it shows others how things are. Sorry if you do not agree with my methods, but i have no intention to change them.

    Now rather than giving a sarcastic answer, your quote;

    "If a thread is stupid, no one will answer."

    Now i know you are intelligent, and so im guessing that your somewhat observative, so, you should know that this is never the case. Idiots seem to be able to build convo's no matter how stupid the thread is.
    Im not interested in which threads are stupid or not, because I only read and follow those which interest me. But how do you define an intelligent question? Ive not seen many of them recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    I disagree. Simple questions, with simple answers like, "When is the next chapter out?" and "When is gantz comming back? Seem to be popular, now i know what your getting at. But this sub-forum is not very active (compared to the others) as you know, and it was like this before i was even a mod. (It is worse now because of the haitus, the number of posts decreased alot.)
    Anyway my point, the questions they asked can be easily answered by atleast checking the first 3 pages, all it takes is a quick skim. If not the search button is an easy function to use. And once they find a relevant thread, all they have to do is bump it up, asking their question? Or adding to the discussion.
    Everytime you want to create a thread, do you click on that search button yourself first just to scroll between old posts for two hours?

    Quote Originally Posted by tetnubis View Post
    Ill be locking this soon. I dont know what your aim was by starting this, knowing that the search button existed, but i can only guess that it was to have this debate. Fact is, i am not going to change the way i run this forum, all i ask for is intelligent discussions, and im not asking for lengthy essays about the 'man in the black ball' but if you look in the "New what-if's" thread, you will see.
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=15270

    Im not asking that much now am i?
    My point with the making of this thread was made up after I decided to make a thread, just because it's quiet. I thought that art might have been a worthy topic, without realizing that the answer was too simple for a longer debate. But I must admit that your response made me feel very good about myself, because I would finally get a chance to have this argument. Im a writer, poet, martial arts instructor and student at the same time, so I feel an urge to defend myself everytime I would happen to be called stupid.

    English isn't my main language by the way, but Im trying to not fuck the grammar up in my posts.

  5. #15
    adrian gt is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    A small hut on satans ass
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san View Post
    Don't worry, I was just doing a personal assault towards Tetnubis.
    Your personal attacks are futile we all know tet has an anti-jackass shield so kindly shut up.
    Last edited by adrian gt; 10-24-2006 at 12:44 PM.

  6. #16
    Kaosu Rah is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Oku must have most of his staff working on Gantz, so Me-Teru's quality shouldn't be as high as Gantz. Remember he did talk about better graphics and stuff for Phase 2. Now let's only hope he keeps up to his word...

    As for the argument between Ryoga and Tetnubis, I believe it should have taken place via PMs.

    -Rah

  7. #17
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Woops, forgot to lock this.


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79