Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    Diedrupo is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Er how is Gantz racist? You realize this is a manga being made in Japan, right? Japan is 99% Japanese, 1% everything else, so it's normal to not have an ethnically diverse cast. The fact that we've even see black people should be applauded. And if you get down to it, there's only been one white guy and he got killed too.

  2. #12
    Icy.Blitz is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diedrupo
    Er how is Gantz racist? You realize this is a manga being made in Japan, right? Japan is 99% Japanese, 1% everything else, so it's normal to not have an ethnically diverse cast. The fact that we've even see black people should be applauded. And if you get down to it, there's only been one white guy and he got killed too.
    ARE U FUCKING STUPID!??!
    japan is 97% +/- 1% japanese get ur stupid statistics right before trying to show me up punk!

  3. #13
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    calm down... it's not at 2 percent near...

  4. #14
    Not_Anonymous is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Unavailable
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.Blitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedrupo
    Er how is Gantz racist? You realize this is a manga being made in Japan, right? Japan is 99% Japanese, 1% everything else, so it's normal to not have an ethnically diverse cast. The fact that we've even see black people should be applauded. And if you get down to it, there's only been one white guy and he got killed too.
    ARE U FUCKING STUPID!??!
    japan is 97% +/- 1% japanese get ur stupid statistics right before trying to show me up punk!
    Actually you're wrong. There's no way to tell because the last census was 5 years ago and the population changes alot each year. So sit down, relax and stfu.

  5. #15
    pimpinez4u2 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out with Dwight in Old Town
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Gantz may or may not be racist, but not because of those black guys that got killed.

    He lets Japanese people get killed on a much more regular basis and alot quicker too so is he racist against Asians also?
    \"If you stop to be kind, you must swerve often from your path\"-Mary Webb

  6. #16
    Mr. Ust is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default asdf

    we should be happy that they lasted a whole mission before getting killed. They didn't just get killed like punks, the vampires got them, no average character stands a chance against them.
    Dear god, I love Gantz!

  7. #17
    halogod2224 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default

    it really doesnt matter if gantz is rasist or not, because if the positions were reversed and this was happening in america and there was a bunch of black spanish and white people playing the game, and three japanese guys pop into the game not knowing a lick of english....then they would more than likely die. Because if the guys are telling you what to do in another language and you dont understand what they're saying you screwed. And this is coming from a black man....actually to tell you the truth im surprised that they were even in the manga and lasted as long as they did.

  8. #18
    Tetsumaru is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts
    372

    Default

    well you got to look at it like this: how many foreigners get killed in japan?

    only excuse would be the massacre by izumi.

  9. #19
    Shego is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    double post city
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halogod2224
    it really doesnt matter if gantz is rasist or not, because if the positions were reversed and this was happening in america and there was a bunch of black spanish and white people playing the game, and three japanese guys pop into the game not knowing a lick of english....then they would more than likely die. Because if the guys are telling you what to do in another language and you dont understand what they're saying you screwed. And this is coming from a black man....actually to tell you the truth im surprised that they were even in the manga and lasted as long as they did.
    That reminds me, they should get Linsday Lohan to play Mitsuko for the american BR and a black man and a latino for Tadakatsu and Yuichiro.

    And Will Smith as the american Kamon! Dressed like Colin Powell!

  10. #20
    PupRA is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California, Home of The Rock!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.Blitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedrupo
    Er how is Gantz racist? You realize this is a manga being made in Japan, right? Japan is 99% Japanese, 1% everything else, so it's normal to not have an ethnically diverse cast. The fact that we've even see black people should be applauded. And if you get down to it, there's only been one white guy and he got killed too.
    ARE U FUCKING STUPID!??!
    japan is 97% +/- 1% japanese get ur stupid statistics right before trying to show me up punk!
    Actually you're wrong. There's no way to tell because the last census was 5 years ago and the population changes alot each year. So sit down, relax and stfu.
    PWN3D! and told to STFU! LOL

    Gantz has everybody dying. Racism would be if certain ethnic groups died in strange/embarassing ways or portrayed them in a negative light. The writer has portrayed Japanese people as rapist, serial killers, cowards, idiots, etc. The black guys just died. How is that racist?

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79