View Poll Results: Do you like Fatal Frame 3?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah! great game

    11 78.57%
  • No... not really

    1 7.14%
  • Never heard about it

    2 14.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    Jude is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilman X
    I own both the first and second games, but I only had time to play the first lately. I must say, its a pretty creepy game and anything that manages to scare me gets massive points in my book.
    My favorite ghosts so far are the one with the long arms in the hallway, the little girl that only crawls on the floor, and that floating head that just comes out of nowhere.
    I own the 3 games, and each game is better than the last one, anyway! the game always is pretty scary, with all those back ground sounds and stuff, one thing I love is the design of the stages, so old japannese fashioned.

  2. #12
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude
    wow really? that´s weird, I thought that all the games came in japanese with english subtitles o_o, oh well, wich gamed did you played? the 1st one? 2nd? 3th? oh well, I really like the 3 of them
    More like "what game did you play?" Both my games have English dubs.

    EDIT: And don't double post, use the edit button.

  3. #13
    Sanmonsech is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    180

    Default

    i played the Fatal Frame 2 Crmison Buterfly...and this weekend i'm going to finish in the nightmare mode -.-.
    I think that the fatal frame 3 the tormented is better...the ghosts are faster and stronger than the Crimson Buterfly...but maybe the storyline is...poor...-.- and compared with the FF2...this game is more difficult...in the FF2 i have 98 Herbal medicine...99 type 90...99 type 61...30 type Zero...and 99 type 14...and 50 Sacred Water...without using cheats -.-U...
    PS:I have to say ..i didin't played the FF3...my cousin also have PS2...and when he comes to my house we play it togther...and the other day he finished the game in my house...the end was prety good...
    ....i'm from Argentina...so don't criticize my english...-.-

  4. #14
    yoh himura is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bs As
    Posts
    237

    Default

    well, I'm his cousin and i dont have much more to add... -.-U man ff3 is REALLY difficult and i only did it in normal i cant imagine how difficult is going to be in hard and nightmare mode but im going forward for it, i love this game so much and i want to play ff1 (here in argentina is difficult to find).
    Well good bye.
    PD: like my cousin said please dont criticize for my english =P

  5. #15
    Jude is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanmonsech
    i played the Fatal Frame 2 Crmison Buterfly...and this weekend i'm going to finish in the nightmare mode -.-.
    I think that the fatal frame 3 the tormented is better...the ghosts are faster and stronger than the Crimson Buterfly...but maybe the storyline is...poor...-.- and compared with the FF2...this game is more difficult...in the FF2 i have 98 Herbal medicine...99 type 90...99 type 61...30 type Zero...and 99 type 14...and 50 Sacred Water...without using cheats -.-U...
    PS:I have to say ..i didin't played the FF3...my cousin also have PS2...and when he comes to my house we play it togther...and the other day he finished the game in my house...the end was prety good...
    ....i'm from Argentina...so don't criticize my english...-.-
    jajaja, bueno, estamos en las mismas condiciones xD, anyway, I think that each story is pretty good, and I almost used all the items I had each night (or hour), but still, it`s a good game, and I love the ending themes (of FF2 and FF3) but I can`t forget FF1 (because it`s the first one I played of course, and because I played it in all difficulties)

  6. #16
    Jude is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoh himura
    well, I'm his cousin and i dont have much more to add... -.-U man ff3 is REALLY difficult and i only did it in normal i cant imagine how difficult is going to be in hard and nightmare mode but im going forward for it, i love this game so much and i want to play ff1 (here in argentina is difficult to find).
    Well good bye.
    PD: like my cousin said please dont criticize for my english =P
    no tenia en mente hacerlo o.o, well, to tell you the truth, you`re going to enjoy A LOT more FF3 if you play FF1, so, if you read this message, you should wait, play and complete FF1 and then play FF3 again, you`ll know what I mean, and I must agree, FF3 is pretty hard, but not impossible u.u

  7. #17
    Sanmonsech is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    180

    Default

    yeah!!! you're rigth...because Miku Hinasaki is the character from the first game right?...
    I think the same...the theme "Buterfly" from the FF2 ending is great...and finally i ended the game in the nigtmare mode today...( with Rank "A" in three hours and 277000 pints...-.-...but only to win the H Coustome...-.-)...but i need to gain "SS" ranks in the mission mode to complete the game....-.- (What a pain in the ass....XD)

  8. #18
    Jude is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanmonsech
    yeah!!! you're rigth...because Miku Hinasaki is the character from the first game right?...
    I think the same...the theme "Buterfly" from the FF2 ending is great...and finally i ended the game in the nigtmare mode today...( with Rank "A" in three hours and 277000 pints...-.-...but only to win the H Coustome...-.-)...but i need to gain "SS" ranks in the mission mode to complete the game....-.- (What a pain in the ass....XD)
    Yeah, and I did somethign similiar with FF1, completed the ghosts list, all the missions, all the endings, and after that, I didn`t want to know anything about that game, but lately, i`ve wanted to play it to remember the good old days

  9. #19
    Sanmonsech is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    180

    Default

    XD.....yeah!!!...you're right...but it was yesterday when i finished the game in nightmare mode...so i'm a little tired of that game...
    so im going to start playing again the GTA: SAn andreas...or Burnout Ravange
    until i want to returun to the "old days"...
    PS: it's nice to meet people who have played this fabulous game...if you can...tell me a little about the FF1...because i don't know anything about it ^^U .
    see ya!!!

  10. #20
    Jude is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Well, the fisrt game beggins when Mafuyu enters the Himuro Mansion, looking for his sensei, (he got missing after going to that mansion) after a short play with Mafuyu, the main story beggins as Miku Hinasaki enters the mansion looking for her brother

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162