Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    MonkeyDLuffysj is offline Banned Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Muffinland
    Posts
    757

    Default

    I'm curious.... what is the difference between a core and a premium system, besides XBOX 360 LIVe and stuff....

  2. #22
    NarutoLGM is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In My Room....... In Front Of My Computer
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffysj
    I'm curious.... what is the difference between a core and a premium system, besides XBOX 360 LIVe and stuff....
    core doesnt have HD or backwards compatability and the harddrive. best to go with the premium because youll be spending more if you buy it all together. if you plan on getting the core system then buying everything seperate it goes like this....
    Core Sytem=$300
    Hard Drive=$100
    so thats practically $400 basically the same for the premium but with the premium it comes with a wireless controller( $50 ), headset( $20 ), remote( $30 ), and a 1 month free Xbox Live Gold( $8 ). so your going to be paying over $100 more then what your paying for the premium. and the premium has HD and Backwards Compatablity.

  3. #23
    MonkeyDLuffysj is offline Banned Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Muffinland
    Posts
    757

    Default

    yeah.... too bad I already have my core.........I'm thoroughly dissapointed either way

  4. #24
    Cueil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Martin, TN
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    I heard there were defective systems anyhow. It's better to wait for the next influx of xbox 360's. =D
    around 3 percent had problems with over heating that wasn't the fault of the morons that put the system in a place where it couldn't breath. Also I preordered my f'n system in early may and didn't get my preorder so you know what I did? Camped the f' out at walmart haha... you may call me stupid, but I have a 360 and most of you foos don't

  5. #25
    Cueil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Martin, TN
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffysj
    yeah.... too bad I already have my core.........I'm thoroughly dissapointed either way
    all you really need is the harddrive and the headset and any 8mm head set should work(perferably with volume controls on it. Live is build into the system so you can either buy a card or use your Credit Card/Debit Card or you can stick with Silver. Once you have the HDD you should try out Halo 2... it looks tons better *make sure you upgrade the emulator first through either xbox.com or through Live Silver or Gold*

  6. #26
    NarutoLGM is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In My Room....... In Front Of My Computer
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    I heard there were defective systems anyhow. It's better to wait for the next influx of xbox 360's. =D
    around 3 percent had problems with over heating that wasn't the fault of the morons that put the system in a place where it couldn't breath. Also I preordered my f'n system in early may and didn't get my preorder so you know what I did? Camped the f' out at walmart haha... you may call me stupid, but I have a 360 and most of you foos don't
    haha too bad i do

  7. #27
    Cueil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Martin, TN
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    I heard there were defective systems anyhow. It's better to wait for the next influx of xbox 360's. =D
    around 3 percent had problems with over heating that wasn't the fault of the morons that put the system in a place where it couldn't breath. Also I preordered my f'n system in early may and didn't get my preorder so you know what I did? Camped the f' out at walmart haha... you may call me stupid, but I have a 360 and most of you foos don't
    haha too bad i do
    I don't regret the 9 hour wait at all... I met an old from from highschool even and really the whole line had a sort of community thing going on it wasn't awsome to wait, but it was kind of fun. I was just admiring Call of Duty 2 and Kameo is accually a really fun game dispite 1up's f'tard review that doesn't make sense once you play it. Of course you have your duds... like most of the activion games are straight ports and look like dog crap with the exception of Quake 4 and CoD2

  8. #28
    NarutoLGM is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In My Room....... In Front Of My Computer
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    I heard there were defective systems anyhow. It's better to wait for the next influx of xbox 360's. =D
    around 3 percent had problems with over heating that wasn't the fault of the morons that put the system in a place where it couldn't breath. Also I preordered my f'n system in early may and didn't get my preorder so you know what I did? Camped the f' out at walmart haha... you may call me stupid, but I have a 360 and most of you foos don't
    haha too bad i do
    I don't regret the 9 hour wait at all... I met an old from from highschool even and really the whole line had a sort of community thing going on it wasn't awsome to wait, but it was kind of fun. I was just admiring Call of Duty 2 and Kameo is accually a really fun game dispite 1up's f'tard review that doesn't make sense once you play it. Of course you have your duds... like most of the activion games are straight ports and look like dog crap with the exception of Quake 4 and CoD2
    you had to wait 9 hours i had to wait 14. and yeah it was fun made friends with every single person in line. but it go to cold down here around 40 degrees.

  9. #29
    Cueil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Martin, TN
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueil
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    I heard there were defective systems anyhow. It's better to wait for the next influx of xbox 360's. =D
    around 3 percent had problems with over heating that wasn't the fault of the morons that put the system in a place where it couldn't breath. Also I preordered my f'n system in early may and didn't get my preorder so you know what I did? Camped the f' out at walmart haha... you may call me stupid, but I have a 360 and most of you foos don't
    haha too bad i do
    I don't regret the 9 hour wait at all... I met an old from from highschool even and really the whole line had a sort of community thing going on it wasn't awsome to wait, but it was kind of fun. I was just admiring Call of Duty 2 and Kameo is accually a really fun game dispite 1up's f'tard review that doesn't make sense once you play it. Of course you have your duds... like most of the activion games are straight ports and look like dog crap with the exception of Quake 4 and CoD2
    you had to wait 9 hours i had to wait 14. and yeah it was fun made friends with every single person in line. but it go to cold down here around 40 degrees.
    I would have been there earlier, but I had to work and my Xbox 360 got given away to Make a Wish Foundation so I had to get a core , but at least it went to a good cause... at least that's what I rationalize it in my head when I think of killing a sick child

  10. #30
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    xbox360 is niiice, Just tested out cod 2 and omg, such a sock, I PWNED
    I MUST get the 360 when I get more money...

    Wanna understand my siggie? Watch out for this forum troll. Click
    here

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79