Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    Warfolomju is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Nooooo golden sun 1-2, i'm playng first a the moment and it kicks ass

  2. #22
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Any other good suggestions?
    I already tryed most of those, ATM playng Shining force wich is great!

  3. #23
    Warfolomju is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    How about sword of mana ??

  4. #24
    strawhataddison is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The roof of the Ennis Lobby court house
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfolomju
    How about sword of mana ??
    i loved 1 & 3. didnt like 2, never played 4. I couldnt get into this one though (i think its #5...).
    The small screen didnt cut it for me, I might go back and try it again when i finish the games Im onto now. But if you like the others, you might like this one.

  5. #25
    Warfolomju is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Häh ??? Theres so many .... I started play newest one yesterday ... so which one is that ... sorry for stupid question ...

  6. #26
    strawhataddison is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The roof of the Ennis Lobby court house
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfolomju
    Häh ??? Theres so many .... I started play newest one yesterday ... so which one is that ... sorry for stupid question ...
    1,2,& 3 are on the snes. Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and Seiken Densetsu 3. Legend of Mana is on PS1. And Sword of Mana is on GBA. Im pretty sure thats the newest (#5). If you like that one I highly recommend 1 and 3. Theyre sweet as hell!

  7. #27
    Meiyou is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawhataddison
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfolomju
    Häh ??? Theres so many .... I started play newest one yesterday ... so which one is that ... sorry for stupid question ...
    1,2,& 3 are on the snes. Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and Seiken Densetsu 3. Legend of Mana is on PS1. And Sword of Mana is on GBA. Im pretty sure thats the newest (#5). If you like that one I highly recommend 1 and 3. Theyre sweet as hell!
    I have tried the first one, I liked it.
    Never played the second one.
    Seiken Densetsu 3 was the best one IMO.
    Legend of Mana was good but not as good as Seiken Densetsu 3. But still better than Sword of Mana.

  8. #28
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Children of Mana on DS looks sweet.

  9. #29
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    aww people you are geting off-topic :/
    I meant GBA games so can you mention some other games that havent been mentioned yet??
    ( I do have played seiken densetsu 3, it was great )

  10. #30
    Warfolomju is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meiyou
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhataddison
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfolomju
    Häh ??? Theres so many .... I started play newest one yesterday ... so which one is that ... sorry for stupid question ...
    1,2,& 3 are on the snes. Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and Seiken Densetsu 3. Legend of Mana is on PS1. And Sword of Mana is on GBA. Im pretty sure thats the newest (#5). If you like that one I highly recommend 1 and 3. Theyre sweet as hell!
    I have tried the first one, I liked it.
    Never played the second one.
    Seiken Densetsu 3 was the best one IMO.
    Legend of Mana was good but not as good as Seiken Densetsu 3. But still better than Sword of Mana.
    WOW thanks dude ... but were can I get them ... is it possibol download frome somewere ???
    Spurgu ... how about Zoids battle ??

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162