Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Dark Evangel's Deciple is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default Mahou Sensei Negima RPG on GBA...

    Back at Mahora Acadamy forums, they were talking about this.
    I've tried finding the rom that they were using, but failed miserably.

    Does anyone have a link to a place where I can download the MSN RPG rom? I'd just buy the game if I lived in Japan, though...

  2. #2
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default Re: Mahou Sensei Negima RPG on GBA...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    Back at Mahora Acadamy forums, they were talking about this.
    I've tried finding the rom that they were using, but failed miserably.

    Does anyone have a link to a place where I can download the MSN RPG rom? I'd just buy the game if I lived in Japan, though...
    Lol, import it your idiot, I hate romuser.

  3. #3
    dontcare is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    http://www.romreactor.net/detail_148180

    Hope you can read Japenese...

  4. #4
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dontcare
    http://www.romreactor.net/detail_148180

    Hope you can read Japenese...
    Well, Roms are illegal, therefore I donīt think Admins like that you posted a link.

  5. #5
    Dark Evangel's Deciple is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I don't know about where you're from, but so long as one has bought the actual game, roms are legal. For example, I bought Golden Sun at EB Games. I played it so much it stopped working. I still want to play it, so I got the ROM, and since I had bought it before, it's perfectly legal. Besides, I plan on importing MSN as soon as I can afford it. Playing on a rom an on the actual machine are two completly different experiences.

    I would also appreciate it if you would stop flamming, as I find it irking.
    Caelum vires dat. Venite spiritus sanctorum et gravitatis et pressurae et fulgoris, elementa conjuncta sunt per alchemiam. Exi, Ultima.


  6. #6
    fluffy_bunny is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I don't know about where you're from, but so long as one has bought the actual game, roms are legal. For example, I bought Golden Sun at EB Games. I played it so much it stopped working. I still want to play it, so I got the ROM, and since I had bought it before, it's perfectly legal. Besides, I plan on importing MSN as soon as I can afford it. Playing on a rom an on the actual machine are two completly different experiences.

    I would also appreciate it if you would stop flamming, as I find it irking.
    Right... And roms are only for "testing" the game out, and lo and behold, you don't like it after playing the game through...

    I'll be the first to admit that I dl roms, games, movies, music, WITHOUT having the original materials. Don't get on your high horse just because you have a cheap, $10 game for a $30 system. Say the same about owning the Xenosaga Collector's edition, then you can talk. Furthermore, it is PAINFULLY obvious that you do not have the original game, so you just ruined your argument. Thanks~

  7. #7
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I don't know about where you're from, but so long as one has bought the actual game, roms are legal. For example, I bought Golden Sun at EB Games. I played it so much it stopped working. I still want to play it, so I got the ROM, and since I had bought it before, it's perfectly legal. Besides, I plan on importing MSN as soon as I can afford it. Playing on a rom an on the actual machine are two completly different experiences.

    I would also appreciate it if you would stop flamming, as I find it irking.
    You donīt know shit so donīt act high and mighty, otherwise you just embarass yourself.

  8. #8
    Dark Evangel's Deciple is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy_bunny
    Right... And roms are only for "testing" the game out, and lo and behold, you don't like it after playing the game through...

    I'll be the first to admit that I dl roms, games, movies, music, WITHOUT having the original materials. Don't get on your high horse just because you have a cheap, $10 game for a $30 system. Say the same about owning the Xenosaga Collector's edition, then you can talk. Furthermore, it is PAINFULLY obvious that you do not have the original game, so you just ruined your argument. Thanks~
    Painfully obvious my ass. It stopped working because I kept using the darkPanther method to get rare dropped items, i.e. The Tisiphone Edge, Lachesis' Rule, etc... My GS1 game still works, because I didn't do it to it, whereas my Lost Age game died about a year ago. And FYI, you obviously didn't get the game when it was new, if you got it at all. It cost 30 bucks. A Gameboy Advance still costs 60 dollars today, 40 dollars used, so I doubt you ever got one.


    Besides, why the hell are you on this site? This site offers downloads for Manga that has been LICENCED! It's the same as downloading a rom for a game. So you have no room to talk.
    Caelum vires dat. Venite spiritus sanctorum et gravitatis et pressurae et fulgoris, elementa conjuncta sunt per alchemiam. Exi, Ultima.


  9. #9
    Dark Evangel's Deciple is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    You don´t know shit so don´t act high and mighty, otherwise you just embarass yourself.
    My last post goes for you, too. Stop yelling at me and showing off yourself if you are no better. Again, this site offers Manga downloads for manga that has been LICENCED. Supporting this site makes you no better than me. And quite frankly, I don't mind. So long as you are the one making a baffoon out of yourself, fine by me. I'll continue supporting this site as long as I want.
    Caelum vires dat. Venite spiritus sanctorum et gravitatis et pressurae et fulgoris, elementa conjuncta sunt per alchemiam. Exi, Ultima.


  10. #10
    Aradiel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In your face!
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Just to jump in - Roms are legal, but not only do you have to own the original, but the rom has to be copied from your copy of the game.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79