Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default Valkyria Chronicles

    I'm currently hooked on to this battle game. Unlike other strategy battle games this one really has the looks (in more ways than one) and the unique game play. It's just really hard in some parts as your opponents shoots at you in real time and deals quite a lot of damage in proportion to the characters health.... I haven't made it far yet, I'm just at the "DESTROY THE UBER TANK" part
    My Waifu!

  2. #2
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    yeah, great game. Only a few missions into it though, just haven't had the time at all to play anything really. Im at the part where you have to take the bridge back.


  3. #3
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hinagikukatsura View Post
    I'm currently hooked on to this battle game. Unlike other strategy battle games this one really has the looks (in more ways than one) and the unique game play. It's just really hard in some parts as your opponents shoots at you in real time and deals quite a lot of damage in proportion to the characters health.... I haven't made it far yet, I'm just at the "DESTROY THE UBER TANK" part
    Damage the radiator on the right side until you can take it out in one hit, then destroy the other two and use the tank as a shield from the reinforcements until you are able to attack the radiator again.

  4. #4
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Thanks for the hint xD what you said was almost a word for word description of what I did which took me for almost an hour.It was funny that my tank traveled as far as it did... Sylvaria really was powerful as she handled my army single handedly. It was great Alicia and my anti-tanks were there to complete my tactics ^^
    My Waifu!

  5. #5
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hinagikukatsura View Post
    Thanks for the hint xD what you said was almost a word for word description of what I did which took me for almost an hour.It was funny that my tank traveled as far as it did... Sylvaria really was powerful as she handled my army single handedly. It was great Alicia and my anti-tanks were there to complete my tactics ^^
    LOL! the anti-tanks are blind. I can't believe they'll miss a target thats right in front of them >_<

    I guess their level is just too low >.>

  6. #6
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    LOL! the anti-tanks are blind. I can't believe they'll miss a target thats right in front of them >_<

    I guess their level is just too low >.>
    Yeah they could really be annoying that way. What I do is that I save before shooting with my tank or anti-tank. That way I can reload everytime they miss. But trust me it's hard to miss against this BIG TANK... if you DO miss then you must just really be unlucky xD Right now I'm in the episode where I need to "destroy an armoured train by destroying the bridge under it".
    My Waifu!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79