View Poll Results: Anticipation

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo Revolution

    16 27.59%
  • Nintendo Gameboy Micro

    0 0%
  • PlayStation 3

    37 63.79%
  • XBox 360

    5 8.62%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    S3 all the way. Waiting for the first madden on it and nba live, devil maycry, tekken, killzone(it just looked so sick), MGS and if they remake FF7 I get that.

  2. #12
    BoltBlader is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Revolution of cors wif its funki kik ass lookin controller. I just really want Super Smash Bros revolution, any of the new fifa games, just add in a couple of Zelda games, sum mario 128, o yea and sum metroid prime... ooo wait dont forget about resident evil

  3. #13
    Damien is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    49

    Default

    i hate nintendo so...

    PS3 then later
    360
    I also want a psp

  4. #14
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiX
    This doesn't really count as next-gen, but I'm looking forward to the next Serious Sam. That game is so incredibly over-the-top I can't stop loving it.
    Um, did you see the graphics of Alan Wake? Voted best looking-game of E3 2005. It will also be on Xbox360 and PS3.
    Unreal Tournament 2007 uses the Unreal 3 engine.
    Not next-gen? Wtf are you talking about?

    EDIT: I played the Serious Sam 2 demo yesterday. It's fun during the first few minutes, then it gets annoyingly repetitive. I ran it on maxed out graphic video(+HDR) and audio details, so don't go saying that: "Oh, you have a crappy PC and that's why you didn't like it."
    My bad, I referred to next-gen as in games for next-gen consoles.

    I own all three UT's, and can't wait for the nest one. I just didn't mention it because you already did.

    GYAAARH don't talk to me about maxing out graphics, I have a Radeon 9600 OK? I think I just might strangle you out of envy.

  5. #15
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiX
    This doesn't really count as next-gen, but I'm looking forward to the next Serious Sam. That game is so incredibly over-the-top I can't stop loving it.
    Um, did you see the graphics of Alan Wake? Voted best looking-game of E3 2005. It will also be on Xbox360 and PS3.
    Unreal Tournament 2007 uses the Unreal 3 engine.
    Not next-gen? Wtf are you talking about?

    EDIT: I played the Serious Sam 2 demo yesterday. It's fun during the first few minutes, then it gets annoyingly repetitive. I ran it on maxed out graphic video(+HDR) and audio details, so don't go saying that: "Oh, you have a crappy PC and that's why you didn't like it."
    My bad, I referred to next-gen as in games for next-gen consoles.

    I own all three UT's, and can't wait for the nest one. I just didn't mention it because you already did.

    GYAAARH don't talk to me about maxing out graphics, I have a Radeon 9600 OK? I think I just might strangle you out of envy.

    ____________________________________
    okokok.. best next gen graphics is relative... ive heard Killzone won the most... then that alotta peeps picked Gears of War (XBox360)... the pc readers picked Alan wake (PS3)which i thought was ok (i watched it in HD resolution and it was ... just ok) some people said Heavenly Sword was the best... its all relative to what you read who you read and where you read it from... i am very very very avid gamer so i know very very much about this..


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  6. #16
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Hmm, the Killzone graphics were not realtime, and Gears of War is just the Unreal 3 engine, which has been already seen before.

  7. #17
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Hmm, the Killzone graphics were not realtime, and Gears of War is just the Unreal 3 engine, which has been already seen before.
    Want to know what's truly crazy? NCSoft(Guild Wars, Auto Assault) purchased rights to the Unreal 3 Engine for a MMORPG.

    Also Black is shaping up to be pretty amazing. Fully destructible environments make me weak at the knees...

  8. #18
    tallgeeze is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I can't wait for Call of Duty 2.

    The first one kept me on my toes, and it had a good story to boot.

  9. #19
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tallgeeze
    I can't wait for Call of Duty 2.

    The first one kept me on my toes, and it had a good story to boot.
    There are already pics of CoD 2

    http://www.gamers-spirit.de/forum/th...?threadid=9761

    (its a german forum, but if you have questions, ask me)

  10. #20
    Keeper of Midgar is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I can't wait till the Nintendo Revolution comes out...
    I wanna play all the old games on it & also the NEW Super Smash Brothers!!
    Also I wanna see what other titles the Revolution will have.
    When you awaken hidden memories, you may no longer be you. -Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories

 

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79