Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,430

    Default I understand there are some reservations...

    ... about my being (illegitimately) appointed moderator of this forum. I'd like to take this chance to first and foremost say, I'm not the same person I am as a member, as I am when I'm a moderator. Technically only 98abaile, Sensimilija and a few other members know that but thats ok. I'm perfectly fine with dissenting opinions contrary to popular belief. I do believe moderator is a democratic position unlike some. So getting to the second point and the focal of this thread. I'd like any and every opinion voiced in this thread that has a concern about my new position or my character. I will try my best to have none of them come to fruition. Take this chance to get to know me all over again and have a hand in how this forum is run.

    Few points.
    1. The global rules are absolute. The "No fanboyism" is global to this forum, but I will 99% of the time leave that up to the members to decide who's being a fanboy.
    2. I don't like banning people. At all.
    3. I do like deleting, most people lock, I delete.
    4. SEARCH BUTTON!!!!



    PS. If you're really that scared remember, Jyuu is still teh boss.
    Last edited by StealDragon; 05-09-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Don't forget what the Search Button is for!


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  2. #2
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    SD is only a moderator in the sections where I am most active and I personally appointed him where I can see what he does.
    If you have a problem with SD, you come to me.

  3. #3
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    I'm not the same person I am as a member, as I am when I'm a moderator.

    Ahhahhah, so we're supposed to expect your post count be doubled anyday now?


    :P congratz

    Wanna understand my siggie? Watch out for this forum troll. Click
    here

  4. #4
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    Does this mean no more PS3 fanboy moments...?

  5. #5
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    ... about my being (illegitimately) appointed moderator of this forum. I'd like to take this chance to first and foremost say, I'm not the same person I am as a member, as I am when I'm a moderator. Technically only 98abaile, Sensimilija and a few other members know that but thats ok. I'm perfectly fine with dissenting opinions contrary to popular belief. I do believe moderator is a democratic position unlike some. So getting to the second point and the focal of this thread. I'd like any and every opinion voiced in this thread that has a concern about my new position or my character. I will try my best to have none of them come to fruition. Take this chance to get to know me all over again and have a hand in how this forum is run.

    Few points.
    1. The global rules are absolute. The "No fanboyism" is global to this forum, but I will 99% of the time leave that up to the members to decide who's being a fanboy.
    2. I don't like banning people. At all.
    3. I do like deleting, most people lock, I delete.
    4. SEARCH BUTTON!!!!



    PS. If you're really that scared remember, Jyuu is still teh boss.
    Just so you know, Kane doesn't like us deleting much stuff.

  6. #6
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,430

    Default

    No one seems to want to voice their opinion so (exactly 1 month later) this is destickied. Thanks to those who did participate - publicly and privately.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  7. #7
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    No one seems to want to voice their opinion so (exactly 1 month later) this is destickied. Thanks to those who did participate - publicly and privately.
    Congratulations, only less than 9k posts left for you.


    o/

    Wanna understand my siggie? Watch out for this forum troll. Click
    here

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79