For Zelda fans who cleared TP
Okay, for those of you who cleared Twilight Princess, I have some questions to ask:
1) Did you think getting the horse's whistle when the game's almost over was stupid and useless?
2) Wasn't the game... I dunno... a bit... TOO easy?!
3) Did you like the game music? I did!
4) Did Link's fangirls in the Castle Town creep you out? (After you play the Catch -A-Star game, for which you need the Double Clawshots)
5) Did you try stabbing the Oocca (chicken people) when you were bored? ( I didn't, but my brother kept throwing the ball and chain at them.)
6) Did you get PISSED when Midna broke the mirror?
7) Did your jaw fall open when you saw Midna's true form? (BTW, me being a straight girl, I was STUNNED.)
Did you think it sucked that you could only see Midna's true form for the last two minutes of the game? (including extra scene halfway through credits)
Well, that's pretty much all I have to ask, cuz it's what my friends and I talk about the mostwhen we talk about this game.
Now if only Midna were available for Super Smash Brothers Brawl... *__*
Originally Posted by Nya-kwii
=( i can never seem to find any where i live.
1) Slightly. Did come in handy every now and then though.
2) Yeah, but it's Zelda. They should add in some sort of "Hard" mode. More and stronger enemies, perhaps.
3) Yes, the music was very nice.
4) I thought it was really neat and fun.
5) I only messed around with the normal Coocoos.
6) Not really.
7) Yes, she's very pretty.
Yeah, Midna needs to return in general. Aonuma (the game's creator) said in an interview they probably wont bring Midna back, unless there's a lot of demand. So...maybe.
same as the others, well i do know some girls that plays once in a while... VERY ONCE in a while, tough they suck <_<
Originally Posted by Nya-kwii
1.- It actually helped me sometimes
2.- Yes, it is easy
3.- Yeah, i loved it more when i heard the music from the temple of time from Ocarina in the... temple of time, and Saria's in the woods
4- Not really, i actually liked them since they always gave me hearts
5.- Nah, just hitted 'em a bit to see the reaction
6.- Not exactle pissed but i was more like "meh -_- i saw that coming, but why!"
7.- Not to that point but i did tought "Hey, she's better than Zelda"
8.- yeah, it's a shame since i liked her a lot, since the begining when she's just annoying you
Why is it still shocking that girls play video games...?
1) I was slightly annoyed by that. Don't think I even ended up using it. Then again, I'm lazy and just tended to warp pretty much everywhere, then run around as a wolf, so...>__>
2) I thought it was short, personally. I was a fan of OoT's massive amount of dungeons. Link to the Past had a lot too, for that matter.
3) I kind of want to buy the soundtrack. I know it exists, I just don't know where to find it.
4) I found the fangirls kind of amusing. My sister thought they were creepy, though.
5) No. The chickens in OoT taught me a lesson. ">__>
6) Not angry, but a bit sad. I thought it was a touching scene. T__T
7& Midna is super awesome. Both as an imp and in her true form. I demand more! SSBB would be too great for words...I really hope she shows up in something like that, since I don't see how they can use her in another game - the mirror was broken, after all.
As for me...my biggest confusion in this game was the pairings. It's usually Link x Zelda, no exceptions. Even in Wind Waker. But this...starts out looking like Illia x Link (I was mightily confused, and even thought she might be Zelda in disguise for a while). But then you realize Illia is only in it for the horse, and things just won't work out. Then Midna comes along...honestly, I'm switching fandoms. >__> Midna is way better than Zelda.
I need Midna screenshots, too. I haven't been able to find any of her true form, or of her insane expressions. I love her evil smiles. XD
Favourite boss: Zant was a great fight. I love how zany he was. XD
Favourite dungeon: Arbiter's grounds. Super cool. <3
Favourite new item: Torn between the spinner and the ball and chain. Both are way too awesome for words. I think I'm going to go with the spinner, since it has more uses...it's just a pity you didn't get to use it more.
Yes, Zant was great. He builds up a very threatening and fearsome character during the game, but then the boss battle! Haha, that was just super.
Arbiter's Grounds was cool for the Spinner, the awesome MiniBoss and those cool Poes. Good boss fight as well, although I was hoping for something more like Shadow of the Colossus, where you could ride your Spinner up his spine to his head or something.
Originally Posted by Dascu
you were hoping for something like Shadow of the Colossus in Zelda? i wish as well but very doubtful, but i guess we can hope that will happen in one the series ( if that already hasnt happen, and i just dont remeber it)
If i had to pick which one was harder to me Shadow of the Colossus. i ran through Zelda.
Same here, i think Midna is simply amazing, her expressions (wonderful, her malicious face is incredible) and how she is mean to you in the first dungeons, her true form is pretty too...
I find her to be one of my favorite characters from Zelda, together with Saria, Malon, Link (tough he lacks personality because of the 'no-talk' thing) and some i may be missing...
The sad reality is that she probably won't be in SSBB, but we can just hope she is and that she will kick ass. If not... we can just mail-bombard the creators for her to be in the next SSB =D
I was hoping that there would be another stage, where you went up to the top of the pillar and fought. I would've been one happy girl. ^^
Originally Posted by Dascu
I love her malicious face! And especially her expression in the flashback explaining how she became an imp - that was fantastic.
Originally Posted by Zaephyr
Now I have to ask, or it will drive me crazy: at the beginning of the game, shortly after you meet her, Midna transforms into their likeness to remind you of Illia and Colin's capture. My question is...how does she know what they look like? Doesn't she find you after you've transformed into a wolf? (For that matter, how do the ogre guys get out of there with the kids? They'd have to go through the Twilight to do that...was it ever shown that they were working for Zant? It wouldn't really make sense to me, since they struck me as, well, bandits, and they're not native to the Twilight...so how would they be able to get through it?)