Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Rinsaku is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Alongside KOTOR 3, DNF, Crimson Skies 2 and Hellgate London.



    Sooo, what do you want me to write on your epitaph, Sony?
    How is this a blow to Sony you friggin Microsoft fanboy? First of all we have the biggest franchises ever to be conceived .. Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.. why would we want Hellgate London or Crimson Skies ect..? And about World of Warcraft like thats even going to happen.

  2. #12
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinsaku View Post
    How is this a blow to Sony you friggin Microsoft fanboy? First of all we have the biggest franchises ever to be conceived .. Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.. why would we want Hellgate London or Crimson Skies ect..? And about World of Warcraft like thats even going to happen.
    well...


    ... this should end on a funny note...


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  3. #13
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    SD, even you can't disagree with the fact that Sony's lost it. You said it yourself many times. Their fat-headed mentality cost them many exclusives like DMC4. Sony's on its way to lose FF and MGS. You know it. They can still save themselves if they act.
    I am stating pure facts, you cannot deny it.
    And as I said, neither MS nor Sony's winning this, Nintendo is.

  4. #14
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    hey, im just waiting for the pwnage of Rinsaku. His ignorance is his weak spot! Attack it for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  5. #15
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    And why would Sony NOT want Hellgate London? Are they too proud to accept a game that's being developed by the creators of Diablo? If only you knew some gaming history, you would know that Diablo's one of the greatest games of all time. What is it? Has Kutaragi's proud mentality rubbed onto you? Nothing's good enough for you? What is it? Microsoft has learned that with humility. They accepted their defeat with the Xbox. They have and still are striving to get more third party support, something that Sony won't understand. They could EASILY win this war if they had acted earlier. If they had secured DMC4, RE5 and gotten Square Enix's pledge as before, combined with the immense Playstation fanbase, they'd rape everything, even the wee Wii. But of course not, DMC4 and RE5 are not good enough for Sony, right?

    Right now, Microsoft still holds the most powerful IP there is. You may not enjoy the games, but you cannot deny it. Halo is a more powerful intellectual property than Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy XII did not make it onto the TV nor had celebrities and Hollywood stars attend to its launch party. Oh wait, what launch party? This generation's gamers are Myspace whores, Hillary Duff fans, Linkin Park followers. Microsoft got that right and use such influence to gain popularity. What has Sony done? They've been sitting on their throne and shitting on their fans.
    Last edited by Jyuu; 03-31-2007 at 05:37 PM.

  6. #16
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    SD, even you can't disagree with the fact that Sony's lost it. You said it yourself many times. Their fat-headed mentality cost them many exclusives like DMC4. Sony's on its way to lose FF and MGS. You know it. They can still save themselves if they act.
    I am stating pure facts, you cannot deny it.
    And as I said, neither MS nor Sony's winning this, Nintendo is.
    Actually, Sony doesn't even have FF as an exclusive yet. And we all know that MGS4 will eventually end up multi platform.

  7. #17
    ragnarok_moogle is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    505

    Default

    the beast, sony, has been slain.

  8. #18
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    some of u might know it already:

    Reasons to why sony lost some of its exclusives:
    If you love your PS and want to hate somebody for losing ur exclusives, BLame one man, Ken Kutaragi, pres of SOny. He was the one waited and waited and failed to sign 3rd party companies to exclusives deals which is why u see some of ur fav. games go multi-platform. Ubisoft wanted to make assassin's creed a sony exclusive but he didn't sign it.


    THIS DUDE SHOULD BE FIRED.


    http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/18/co...st-exclusives/

  9. #19
    asianmaster is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    576

    Default

    yay,MGS4 on 360...hope its not a joke.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
    gorgeous, talented, fabulous?"
    Actually, who are you not to be?

  10. #20
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinsaku View Post
    How is this a blow to Sony you friggin Microsoft fanboy? First of all we have the biggest franchises ever to be conceived .. Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.. why would we want Hellgate London or Crimson Skies ect..? And about World of Warcraft like thats even going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    And why would Sony NOT want Hellgate London? Are they too proud to accept a game that's being developed by the creators of Diablo? If only you knew some gaming history, you would know that Diablo's one of the greatest games of all time. What is it? Has Kutaragi's proud mentality rubbed onto you? Nothing's good enough for you? What is it? Microsoft has learned that with humility. They accepted their defeat with the Xbox. They have and still are striving to get more third party support, something that Sony won't understand. They could EASILY win this war if they had acted earlier. If they had secured DMC4, RE5 and gotten Square Enix's pledge as before, combined with the immense Playstation fanbase, they'd rape everything, even the wee Wii. But of course not, DMC4 and RE5 are not good enough for Sony, right?

    Right now, Microsoft still holds the most powerful IP there is. You may not enjoy the games, but you cannot deny it. Halo is a more powerful intellectual property than Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy XII did not make it onto the TV nor had celebrities and Hollywood stars attend to its launch party. Oh wait, what launch party? This generation's gamers are Myspace whores, Hillary Duff fans, Linkin Park followers. Microsoft got that right and use such influence to gain popularity. What has Sony done? They've been sitting on their throne and shitting on their fans.
    Yo... Rinsaku....




    i knew today was gonna be a good day. =D


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79