Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Dascu is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Well, if we're working on a year schedule:

    Battalion Wars 2
    Red Steel 2
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Wii Health
    Wii Music
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Metroid Prime 3
    Miyamoto Project
    Project O
    No More Heroes
    Dewey's Adventure (<_<)
    Spielberg Game (check the latest news from GDC)
    Disaster Day of Crisis
    Forever Blue
    Mario Strikers
    Project HAMMER
    Dragon Quest Swords
    Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles
    Resident Evil Umbrella Corp. Chronicles

    All exclusives.

    And others...
    I know, poorer showing than X360. SPM, Mario Galaxy, MP3 and SSBB should be stellar titles though.

  2. #12
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Well, I didn't include the less-than-great games in the X360 list.

    Can anyone make that kind of list for the PS3?

  3. #13
    Dascu is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Well, I didn't include the less-than-great games in the X360 list.

    Can anyone make that kind of list for the PS3?
    Warhawk (online only?)
    Lair
    Uncharted (Naughty Dog project)
    Ratchet & Clanck Future

    (not sure for 2007, could easily get shifted to 200
    MGS4
    FFXIII
    DMC4
    RE5
    Killzone 2

    PS3's lineup is looking worst, since most of it's really great games (MGS4, FFXIII) are more and more looking to be 2008 releases. Unless I'm missing out on something, PS3 is going to have a poor 2007 holiday season.

  4. #14
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dascu View Post
    Warhawk (online only?)
    Lair
    Uncharted (Naughty Dog project)
    Ratchet & Clanck Future

    (not sure for 2007, could easily get shifted to 200
    MGS4
    FFXIII
    DMC4
    RE5
    Killzone 2

    PS3's lineup is looking worst, since most of it's really great games (MGS4, FFXIII) are more and more looking to be 2008 releases. Unless I'm missing out on something, PS3 is going to have a poor 2007 holiday season.
    Lair at 15 frames per second. Awesome.
    FF XIII in 2008
    Resident Evil 5. Not an exclusive.
    Killzone 2. Meh, another crap Killzone game? No thanks.
    Your poor list is now even worse. =D

  5. #15
    Dascu is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Lair at 15 frames per second. Awesome.
    FF XIII in 2008
    Resident Evil 5. Not an exclusive.
    Killzone 2. Meh, another crap Killzone game? No thanks.
    Your poor list is now even worse. =D
    Indeed. So instead of saying the Wii has a mediocre lineup, let's agree that the PS3 is having an even worse one.

  6. #16
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dascu View Post
    Indeed. So instead of saying the Wii has a mediocre lineup, let's agree that the PS3 is having an even worse one.
    That fact is omnipresent. We shouldn't have to talk about it.
    XD

  7. #17
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    yeah the ps3 list is just...yeah...psp has a better line up. D:
    maybe they'll do better next year...
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  8. #18
    Dascu is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Second year is usually best. See: Xbox360.

  9. #19
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Are you going to give Sony $600 and one year's worth the benefit of your doubt?
    Or get an X360 at $400 and enjoy great games NOW?

  10. #20
    Dascu is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Are you going to give Sony $600 and one year's worth the benefit of your doubt?
    Or get an X360 at $400 and enjoy great games NOW?
    Did Bill Gates fondle you as a child?

    But yeah, Xbox360 is, with little doubt, the best next-gen console you can get at the moment.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79