Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Dante Obscuri is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sodom and Gomorrah - Cocytus
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    *sigh* And I asked for him not to be banned, for I thought he would behave...

    Anyways, on the Aeris/Aerith topic:

    Aeris Gainsborough: Sweet and innocent flower girl from the slums.

    Aerith Gainsborough: Sweet and not-so-innocent entrepreneur from the slums. Aeris's twin sister, so far, Cloud doesn't know there are actually two of them.


  2. #12
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    who's ass did you pull that out from?

  3. #13
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    <Vol> stop looking at their pants! :P
    <SexySerenity> the rest isn't interesting
    <coolpuprocks> question.. is issalroc back?
    <SexySerenity> i don't know
    <coolpuprocks> kkkk
    <coolpuprocks> zomg ... he is...
    <SexySerenity> just like i'm really confused about this foot ball stuff
    <SexySerenity> they are all in white pants
    <SexySerenity> how can i tell the difference between teams
    <Vol> he is? Shit I banned him not to long ago...
    <Vol> err...
    <Vol> wait maybe that was Yoko I took out again.
    <Vol> I don't remember.
    <Vol> Just ban him or tell me the name and I'll do it.
    <SexySerenity> http://www.sinfest.net/ <-- this is how i understand football
    <adonai> hk-47
    <Vol> oh...
    <Vol> Jakko was in charge of fucking with him.
    <adonai> hmm?
    <adonai> so jakko has dibs on banning issal?
    <SexySerenity> apperently
    <Vol> Well I was going to do it, and Jakko... or was it Tet... one of the two... they were going to handle it. Not really in charge... just handling it. If he isn't I say go nuts.
    <SexySerenity> kay

    And so it goes.

    Could have been completely unrelated to this though.

    @ Dante, really? My FFVII iso broke after I played about 20 minutes, but from dna's response I would have to assume that a certain amount of prevarication is involved on your side.

  4. #14
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Obscuri View Post
    *sigh* And I asked for him not to be banned, for I thought he would behave...
    Psht you say it like he wont be back in an hour or two.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  5. #15
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    And so it goes.

    Could have been completely unrelated to this though.

    @ Dante, really? My FFVII iso broke after I played about 20 minutes, but from dna's response I would have to assume that a certain amount of prevarication is involved on your side.
    Yeah, I had some fun with HK. Let him post once, ban for a day, post once, ban for a ban, rinse, repeat.

    I decided to give him a chance. Oh well.

  6. #16
    pandaman1982 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Just talking about the names in Final Fantasy VII every time I played it I renamed all the characters...after the Teletubbies and then random names when I ran out of Teletubbies. So for me Cloud=LaLa and Aeris/Aerith=Tinky as I couldn't fit Tinky Winky in there, it made a lot of the heavy drama scenes rather surreal though I still believe Barret suits being called Poh.

  7. #17
    Mini Jesus is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    L.A., California, U.S.
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I never played FFVII and never want too. I hate the FF series because of all the fanboys and will never touch them as a result, but even I knew it was Aerith in Japan and Aeris here in the states untill KH(another game I won't touch...I tend to just stay away from Square games).

  8. #18
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Jesus View Post
    I never played FFVII and never want too. I hate the FF series because of all the fanboys and will never touch them as a result, but even I knew it was Aerith in Japan and Aeris here in the states untill KH(another game I won't touch...I tend to just stay away from Square games).
    you hate something that you've never tried before? =\
    just cuz of what other ppl think, you make your decision from it??

  9. #19
    bamboozler is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Jesus View Post
    I never played FFVII and never want too. I hate the FF series because of all the fanboys and will never touch them as a result, but even I knew it was Aerith in Japan and Aeris here in the states untill KH(another game I won't touch...I tend to just stay away from Square games).
    lol, stupidest reason I have ever heard for not playing a game. What's wrong? Afraid you might be converted to a Jenova's witness? (VG Cats reference)

    "Grapes and grapes!"

  10. #20
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina View Post
    I call my main character n00b!... it's funnier like that.
    I name mine sexy

    ^ I don't play ddr. Are you saying i should give it a shot? You would have to force me at gun point to play that crime of humanity

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162