Oh wow, oh mutherfuckin wow
People people, it's almost here. Yes you know what I'm talking about. What we've all been waiting for is at the tip of our fingers. Yes that. Devil May Cry 4. Yes but wait don't go jumping around yet. As a great Devil May Cry fan I will say this myself, I am somewhat dissappointed. Not mad(who can hate Devil May Cry) but disappointed. Care to hear why? Yes people the Dante we all know and love IS NO LONGER THE MAIN CHARACTER. But rather it's some new guy we never seen before. Or is it? I don't know. His name is Nero, part of a group who worshipps Sparda. Have to fear people, Danta is still in the game as I seen, that you too will soon see or read if you care, but as a villian. Now this is what truly got to me. Dante a villian!? Who knows? Oh well better get used to it, bastards.
See it here: http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html
Read it here: http://devils-lair.org/dmc4chara.php
Trailers and gameplay footage wasn't that impressive. Still, a bit early to judge the game. I'm sure it'll be full of great action and atmosphere.
See your the type that over sees everything. There no way you can jugde the game. From what I posted it's mainly about the storyline, trying to take in the new storyline. Always judge the storyline before the gameplay itself.
if it's just as good as one or three then i'm all set .
Originally Posted by Dascu
Actually, I don't give a shit about DMC.
No one cares about it because there's Genji 2 and the amazing giant enemy crabs.
1. How are you going to compare a computer RPG game to a newly installed console game. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid to a Naruto RPG Forum. It's completely senseless.
Originally Posted by shautieh
2. If you don't care about Devil May Cry, why are you replying to this. Your comments are completely unnecessary.
3. Shin was talking about the storyline: no combos & gameplays, just the storyline.
1. it's not senseless, because what counts is the pleasure the player can have with his game, and neither the platform nor the recentness can change that
2. my comments may be unnecessary for you, but not for others
3. the link i gave has no good gameplay nor combos, only a great storyline, too..
Now, now, fellas...
I played the first one in seven hours. Yes I sat for seven hours and played all the way through; and I loved it. ^_^
Then I tried the second one when it came out and it SUCKED HARD.
What was the third one like?