does anybody know how to put videos onto a psp?
Okay... I'll answer this.
I am presuming you are trying to convert a video file that already exists on your computer in a media format (*.avi, *.mpg, etc...) so that it can play on the PSP in full widescreen glory. Here are some simple steps:
1) Download PSP Video9 (Here) and install
2) Ignore the "Detect/Find your PSP function" for now, as you can just copy it over later (This is so that there isn't a chance that the video file does not corrupt while encoding/copying data over to the psp, which can ruin your Memory Stick)
3) Go to Setup and configure the "One click profile" option to one which suits your taste. Anime (0-2h) is a nice one cause it encodes the video into widescreen and gives decent sound to boot (yes, pspvideo9 DOES have an anime profile option)
4) Click on the Convert tab on the left and Click on "One-click Transcode" and browse to your desired video file
5) Wait for it to encode
6) Now hook up your PSP to your computer or plug in the memory stick
7) Open the main folder of the "Removable Disk" (F:\ for example)
Create a new folder called 'MP_ROOT' (without '' duhhh)
9) Within that folder create 2 folders called '101ANV01' and '100MNV01' (without '' duhhh x 2)
10) Within '100MNV01' place the newly encoded video file(s)
The files now placed within x:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01 should be as follow:
M4V10001.mp4 <- this is the newly encoded video
M4V10001.THM <- this is the thumbnail display you see when navigating your psp
the last 2-3 numbers might vary depending on the number of the encode, but should be vary similar. You might not have to add the other video folder if you are running Firmware 2.1 or lower (as I am currently running 2.5)
That should help enough so you can watch most video formats on your PSP... Enjoy
NOTE: Ogg/Ogm and Mkv files cannot be encoded with any PSP Video Encoding app out. The only way is to convert those into AVI or something similar...
Listen to the noise
You don't need to name the file like that anymore.
It can be Asian Porn.mp4
It even plays the standard m4v files.
You can if you want, but M4V001.mp4 and etc... are the names that pspvideo9 gives it by default... Go ahead and change it if you wish
Listen to the noise
Have you ever dropped your psp in the toillet? Just asking...Originally Posted by Jyuu
Well that's only possible if you have the latest update installed.Originally Posted by keis
Hmm no. I don't masturbate on the toilet with my PSP in hand.Originally Posted by Issalroc
WTF u dont jack it unless u got ur PSPOriginally Posted by Jyuu
Hmm no. I don't masturbate on the toilet with my PSP in hand.
you'll prolly do it eventually if not a psp an ipod video perhaps