Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    FlyingSquirrel is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    another halo? eew... When will they learn FPS games are not for consoles omg.
    when the series stops selling 10 gazillion copies?

  2. #12
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Yay for another console Halo locked at 30fps. >.>

  3. #13
    quamna is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    another halo? eew... When will they learn FPS games are not for consoles omg.
    I've played Halo: CE on both the PC and the Xbox and I enjoyed the Xbox version more. But that's just me, I'm not a PC gamer.

    If I wasn't planning on getting a Wii I'd get a 360 just for Halo 3. I'll just have to wait a couple more years.

  4. #14
    EA911 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    8

    Default

    FPS are for consoles they play way better fuck all that W,A,S,D Crap... 2 joy stick is better than mouse right triger better than mouse click and its on your tv and you dont have to be 2 feet from the screen. and on top of all that you dont have to spend $1000 on a new vid and sound car just to play the game
    Do What You Got To Do To Survive
    ~EA911

  5. #15
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quamna
    I've played Halo: CE on both the PC and the Xbox and I enjoyed the Xbox version more. But that's just me, I'm not a PC gamer.

    If I wasn't planning on getting a Wii I'd get a 360 just for Halo 3. I'll just have to wait a couple more years.
    well if price is ur problem the 360 is supposed to drop in price around nov. so ill prob pick one up when everyone else is getting a ps3 or wii

  6. #16
    quamna is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EA911
    FPS are for consoles they play way better fuck all that W,A,S,D Crap... 2 joy stick is better than mouse right triger better than mouse click and its on your tv and you dont have to be 2 feet from the screen. and on top of all that you dont have to spend $1000 on a new vid and sound car just to play the game
    Yeah, it's so much easier to throw grenades/reload/melee with a controller for me. I sometimes hit the wrong keys when playing on a keyboard because my fingers are so close together (yeah I suck).


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    well if price is ur problem the 360 is supposed to drop in price around nov. so ill prob pick one up when everyone else is getting a ps3 or wii
    I want to get a Wii first and then save up again for a 360. I heard the Wii will sell for about $250 so it shouldn't be too long before I get a 360.
    Last edited by quamna; 05-13-2006 at 06:20 AM.

  7. #17
    Riot1 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    123

    Default

    yay!* *

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79