Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Download FE RAW Volumes + Specials Here!

  1. #31
    ilpokemon is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    thank you for upload, i would try my best to translate this manga even i'm still learning japanese , only to translate this manga ^^

  2. #32
    Crucible is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I can't even fathom why Futari Ecchi has 39 volumes. Oh well, will download and read. Thanks.

  3. #33
    raulacreuset is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    uhm..so FE has only 39 volumes all in all??

  4. #34
    Gus3 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raulacreuset View Post
    uhm..so FE has only 39 volumes all in all??
    Currently it's at 39 volumes. But Futari Ecchi is still going strong in Japan and a new volume will be released pretty soon. Katsu Aki has also started a new FE like manga. I'm sure were all looking forward to both.

  5. #35
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Got any info on this new manga?

  6. #36
    Gus3 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    Got any info on this new manga?
    Taken from animenewsnetwork.com:

    The 13th issue (released on June 11) of Shueisha's Super Jump magazine has confirmed that Katsu-Aki will start a new manga called Doku×Koi in the magazine's next issue (on sale on June 25). The title of the manga literally means "Poison×Love," and it reflects how the manga will symbolize its theme of "dangerous passions" as the "poison of love between adults."

    Tokyopop publishes Katsu's The Vision of Escaflowne, Psychic Academy, and Manga Sutra (Futari H) in North America. Like Manga Sutra, Doku×Koi will have explicitly sexual images and half-seriously describe itself as a "user's manual" for people in love.

  7. #37
    raulacreuset is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus3 View Post
    Taken from animenewsnetwork.com:

    The 13th issue (released on June 11) of Shueisha's Super Jump magazine has confirmed that Katsu-Aki will start a new manga called Doku×Koi in the magazine's next issue (on sale on June 25). The title of the manga literally means "Poison×Love," and it reflects how the manga will symbolize its theme of "dangerous passions" as the "poison of love between adults."

    Tokyopop publishes Katsu's The Vision of Escaflowne, Psychic Academy, and Manga Sutra (Futari H) in North America. Like Manga Sutra, Doku×Koi will have explicitly sexual images and half-seriously describe itself as a "user's manual" for people in love.
    w0w..be looking forward to this..also,
    hoping futari ecchi chap 92 will be scanlated soon..been waiting..

  8. #38
    Gus3 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raulacreuset View Post
    w0w..be looking forward to this..also,
    hoping futari ecchi chap 92 will be scanlated soon..been waiting..
    http://franky-house.com/ just released their version the FE ch. 91 scanlation. Those guys usually do a good job and they update frequently. Here are the links:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHL8HDHA
    http://w17.easy-share.com/1701913097.html

  9. #39
    Gus3 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I've just uploaded the volume 40 raw. 98abaile should be posting it on the list soon.

  10. #40
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

 

 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79