Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chapter 93

  1. #1
    MGB
    MGB is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,398

    Default Chapter 93

    Another month, another chapter.

    Enjoy.

    http://kewlshare.com/dl/bab239cd98f2/Fma93.zip.html

  2. #2
    echoblaze is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,601

    Default

    mm, this chapter was so-so. the continuity wasn't so great: why did they suddenly run away from pride ? i mean, they managed to kill kimblee (!) and they still had the philosopher stone, not to mention their greater numbers. i suppose it had something to do with pride's bluff ? but i don't understand how that worked.

    i also don't understand why pride didn't attack through kimblee.

    but all the mustang parts were pretty cool, esp. the very end.

  3. #3
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,626

    Default

    YES!! Now mustang's gonna get exact vengeance upon Envy. Nex month is goin to be krazy. And i guess we've seen the end of Kimblee. R.I.P buddy

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  4. #4
    silent killer is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echoblaze View Post
    mm, this chapter was so-so. the continuity wasn't so great: why did they suddenly run away from pride ? i mean, they managed to kill kimblee (!) and they still had the philosopher stone, not to mention their greater numbers. i suppose it had something to do with pride's bluff ? but i don't understand how that worked.

    i also don't understand why pride didn't attack through kimblee.

    but all the mustang parts were pretty cool, esp. the very end.
    If you haven't read the scan, let's just say Pride lives up to his to his name. And tentacle monsters are notoriously hard to kill.

  5. #5
    Habanero is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams

    In the beginning the Universe was created.

    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

  6. #6
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    1)Darn. Now the Scar vs. Kimblee rivalry will never be settled.

    2)I wonder what Pride meant when he said Kimblee would live on inside him. If he were also a homunculus I can imagine him fusing with Pride but as a corpse he's no more than food for Pride's new bottomless stomach.

    3)I was a little disappointed to see those mindless homunculi zombies are nothing compared to guys like Envy. At the least they could have had a scene of them chewing away at Envy and pissing him off like those creatures in the gate at the end of the anime.

    4)Glad to see the long anticipated Envy/Mustang battle is about to begin.
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  7. #7
    death incarnate is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    pg county
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    i liked the chapter. there still could be a kimblee vs scar but it would have to be a pride/kimblee battle. i think pride stopped because he heard the car.

  8. #8
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    2)I wonder what Pride meant when he said Kimblee would live on inside him. If he were also a homunculus I can imagine him fusing with Pride but as a corpse he's no more than food for Pride's new bottomless stomach.
    Pride already said the same thing when he consumed Gluttony, itīs just egotistical rhetoric coming from his main sin, like instead of just being another soul to prolong Prideīs life as an homunculus, heīs going to live on through Pride.

    Heh, i guess i was overly optimistic when i said that Kimbley was going to survive Heinkels bite, the fact that he was barely alive when Pride started talking to him was amazing enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    3)I was a little disappointed to see those mindless homunculi zombies are nothing compared to guys like Envy. At the least they could have had a scene of them chewing away at Envy and pissing him off like those creatures in the gate at the end of the anime.
    That...actually sounds pretty cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    4)Glad to see the long anticipated Envy/Mustang battle is about to begin.
    I actually forgot about that....gotta reread this manga i guess, and Mustang looks simply badass in the last page.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79