Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Chapter 76

  1. #11
    earr145 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    13

    Default

    After rereading the chapter about 50 times and getting over the shock I noticed this

    It looks like the stone Kimbley had...

    Convenient plot device to keep Ed from dying? *hopes so*
    It's true! Brother is a frequent liar, but he's telling the truth today! [Alphonse: FMA]

  2. #12
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earr145 View Post
    After rereading the chapter about 50 times and getting over the shock I noticed this

    It looks like the stone Kimbley had...

    Convenient plot device to keep Ed from dying? *hopes so*
    Even if that is his Philiosiphers Stone, you can't perform a human transmutation (healing).

  3. #13
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    Actually, earr145, I was thinking the exact same thing. If he already has a stone on him, maybe he might have an opportunity to save himself and Al.

  4. #14
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    Actually, earr145, I was thinking the exact same thing. If he already has a stone on him, maybe he might have an opportunity to save himself and Al.
    Can the Philisopher's stone heal wounds?

  5. #15
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    ^Not sure. Depends on whether Father was able to heal's Ed's arm using the stone or using rentanjutsu.

    But, I also noticed that Ed still had a stone on him. And thats a pretty powerful x factor in this manga.

  6. #16
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    ^Not sure. Depends on whether Father was able to heal's Ed's arm using the stone or using rentanjutsu.

    But, I also noticed that Ed still had a stone on him. And thats a pretty powerful x factor in this manga.
    Hmm I wonder if Ed knows rentanjutsu...

  7. #17
    LarsDeman is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My apartment!
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Well, the person sent from Central when Kimbely got hurt managed to heal him thanks too the stone. And he didn't come off to me as someone who knew Rentanjutsu, so I would put it into the power of the stone.

  8. #18
    windshadow is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Uhhh.. Remember how the doctor used to heal back in the town using the stone ? Shouldnt that already explain that the stone's well, capable of healing ?

  9. #19
    Snakestream is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Um, I'm not sure if other's remembered this, but didn't Kimbley use the Philosopher's Stone to heal himself super fast after his first battle with Scar on the train?

  10. #20
    bab_gul is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Is Ed dead???

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79