Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146
  1. #1
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default ST RPG: System vs. Factory - Round 9: Everlong

    Absent players:

    R3dKnight 20
    Gunmetal Gray 17
    BlueDemon 14
    Henchy432 13
    Cali 10
    Stuyvesant 9
    Yummy Lingo 7
    Shin_Igami 5
    4n0nm0$ 2
    kniteowl 2
    Egan_Tank 2
    pulp_chicken 2
    Ziazca 2
    infamouse 2
    darkus-s6 1
    sakura_hana 0 ---> 25/100HP dies at the end of this round through blood lose...

    Paychecks:

    1. Henchy432 - Bouncer – 20 credits
    2. Blue Demon – Barman – 30 credits
    3. Redknight – Thug – 100 credits
    4. sakura hana – Bartender – 30 credits
    5. Ziazca - Elf – Detective – 30 credits
    6. infamouse - Troll – Black market seller – 500 credits
    7. Egan_Tank - Vampire – Photographer – 20 credits
    8. Shin_Igami - Human – Militia – 60 credits
    9. Gunmetal Gray - Ork – Mercenary – 50 credits
    10. darkus-s6 - Human – Bouncer – 40 credits
    11. Yummy Lingo -Vampire – Black market salesman – 50 credits
    12. pulp_chicken - Human – Thief – 200 credits
    13. 4n0nm0$ - Elf – Gogo Dancer – 30 credits
    14. Stuyvesant - Elf – Assassin – 0 credits
    15. Kniteowl - Cyclop - Pimp – 0 credits
    16. Popothepenguin - Gnome – Merchant – 10 credits
    17. Spruggu - Ogre – Gogo Dancer – 30 credits
    18. Cali – Bounty Hunter – 20 credits

  2. #2
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    4!
    The passerby felt intimidated and ran away...
    Anton chased after the passerby, shooting mercilessly with his UZI...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  3. #3
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    Henchy goes after the beast balls to the walls. with 10 butterfly strike. and double jumps backward.

  4. #4
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    4!2!
    Blue entered the group combo with a double melee combo... 3510/8000HP
    1!
    He couldn't activate MoTA...
    5!
    He could land his 360... 3480/8000HP
    2!
    MoTA fails again...
    130 damage
    He hit into the plant eight times... 3350/8000HP
    1!
    Fails agin with MoTA...
    2!3!
    ... and gets hit one time... 81/100HP *P
    [OOC: Is darkus trying to get himself killed?Sakura as well?]

    He quickly took a potion and dashed at the plant again,to get a good hit before the tentacles closed in.He jumped at the plant doing a salto and slashing the Plant with both weapons in the air [MotA].Then he landed and slashed at it 10 times with his Axe [MotA] being careful not to be hit again [MotA].

    [OOC:I was actually there before Henchy,but it doesnt matter....Let me attack the tentacles if you want...]

  5. #5
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton chased after the passerby, shooting mercilessly with his UZI...
    [mort: GTA style..?]
    3!
    Anton followed the passerby like an emotionless killer hunting his prey. He couldn't hit his target running away but he kept following...

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy goes after the beast balls to the walls. with 10 butterfly strike. and double jumps backward.
    380 damage +1
    In a last devastating attack, Henchy pulled an awesome ten hit combo at the plant...2800/8000HP
    3!
    He can't jump back but isn't hit...
    The four tentacles return again...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC: Is darkus trying to get himself killed?Sakura as well?]

    He quickly took a potion and dashed at the plant again,to get a good hit before the tentacles closed in.He jumped at the plant doing a salto and slashing the Plant with both weapons in the air [MotA].Then he landed and slashed at it 10 times with his Axe [MotA] being careful not to be hit again [MotA].

    [OOC:I was actually there before Henchy,but it doesnt matter....Let me attack the tentacles if you want...]
    [mort: LOL... I don't care...]
    Blue... 100/100 *P
    4!5!
    Blue couldn't hit the plant anymore and hit one of the new rising tentacles instead... 950/1000HP
    4!
    He acitvates MoTA...
    300 damage +1 MoTA
    ... and hit the new tentacle several times... 650/1000HP
    3!1! +1 MoTA
    He got hit back by one of the tentacles... 86/100HP *P

  6. #6
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anton rushed forward towards the passerby with his UZI, he glanced back at what seemed to be other passerbys he was ready to point his already shooting gun at them...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  7. #7
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse attacks the tentacle 10 times with his chainsaw.

  8. #8
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: LOL... I don't care...]
    Blue... 100/100 *P
    4!5!
    Blue couldn't hit the plant anymore and hit one of the new rising tentacles instead... 950/1000HP
    4!
    He acitvates MoTA...
    300 damage +1 MoTA
    ... and hit the new tentacle several times... 650/1000HP
    3!1! +1 MoTA
    He got hit back by one of the tentacles... 86/100HP *P
    [OOC:Well,thats why I said it -.-".I accidentally posted on the other thread :/]

    He again attacked the first tentacle he damaged,after doing a roll and jumping at it,doing his 360 move[MotA].After that he hacked another 10 times at it with his Axe [MotA],dashing backward to get out of the tentacles range.[MotA].

  9. #9
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    Henchy goes after the same tentacle Vlad is working on. He uses a running slash in a zigzag patten 10 times. Henchy then slides out of the way.

  10. #10
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton rushed forward towards the passerby with his UZI, he glanced back at what seemed to be other passerbys he was ready to point his already shooting gun at them...
    5!
    He shot one other passerby in the head...
    Darkus receives 40 credits.
    1!
    From the other side of the street two militia soldiers and a combat robot were incircling the amok runner...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse attacks the tentacle 10 times with his chainsaw.
    120 damage
    Mouse attacked the new tentacle with his chainsaw... 530/1000HP
    2!3!2!1!
    He got slapped back three times... 43/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC:Well,thats why I said it -.-".I accidentally posted on the other thread :/]

    He again attacked the first tentacle he damaged,after doing a roll and jumping at it,doing his 360 move[MotA].After that he hacked another 10 times at it with his Axe [MotA],dashing backward to get out of the tentacles range.[MotA].
    [mort: Doesn't matter... Henchy is the stronger melee fighter...]
    2!
    Blue's 360 failed...
    6!
    He activates MoTA...
    270 damage +1 MoTA
    ... and lands a good combo at the tentacle... 260/1000HP
    2!
    He can't dash back in time...
    2!3!2! +1 MoTA
    He can avoid getting hit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy goes after the same tentacle Vlad is working on. He uses a running slash in a zigzag patten 10 times. Henchy then slides out of the way.
    150 damage +1
    Henchy's zigzag does only slightly damage... 110/1000HP
    6!
    He slides away in is out of range for counter attacks...

 

 
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79