Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 135 of 135
  1. #131
    pulp_chicken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Pulp looks at the mess and says to Rumple: Well, if we are that strong then we should move to a Tower or a big dungeon imo. Let's go for the big money.

  2. #132
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    3!
    The wood was transforming into a jungle. It was difficult to move on and many small creatures were a pest...
    4!
    Jesus spots something...
    2!
    ... and it isn't good: Two might basilisk in a clash with each other. If they would recognize Cali and Jesus, they could turn them into stone...
    Upon noticing Chris had suddenly become more cautious, Cali haults, and after directing his sight towards the same point his friend was looking at, he sees the creatures. The dwarf exchanges hand signals with the cleric, indicating that they should hide and see how the confront plays rather than attemp going further for the moment.

    Action 1: hide in a safe spot.
    Action 2: use two health potions.

  3. #133
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    henchy gets his licks in with a 10 swing combo into a a backward roll,back handspring,back tuck.

  4. #134
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    5!4!5!5!2!
    Rumple attacks with his dwarfaxe and kills the injured one...
    He receives 300 credits.
    5!3!
    Pulp attacks two times with her electric whip... 66/100HP
    3!5!6!4!
    Anon uses her multi-morning starand kills the last attacker...
    She receives 400 credits.
    The way is free and the commotion goes down again...
    Rumple takes the group to the next health stuff merchant: Hello, good sir! Me and my fellow girls would buy some health items!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy Lingo View Post
    action 1-Lingo leaps behind the plant
    action 2- he dual swipes 3 times, near the lower back region
    action 3- then slashes it once in the back, top to bottom
    action 4-activates [PF]
    action 5-vaults back, towards the wall....
    3!
    Lingo leaps behind but can't benefit from this advantage as the plant has no blind spot...
    5!2!3!
    He attacks three times with his chainsaw... 3960/8000HP
    1!
    He gets counter-attacked... 80/100HP *P
    6!
    He slashes top to buttom... 3910/8000HP
    3!
    He can't activate PF...
    2!
    ... and can't get into close range to the plant. But he doesn't receive any attacks...

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    "Hey Woxxy, I'll be outside waiting..." Anton crossed the street and decided to wait there while his vampire companion got ready. By his looks, he was trying to intimidate and menace the passerby's even pulling out his UZI at one of them...
    4!
    The passerby felt intimidated and ran away...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Stuyvesant's turn had been partly effective. Henchy was back up to full health and the plant had taken some serious damage, but Stu just wasn't aggressive enough to bring out his full power. He paused he assess the situation. He was a complete mess. Stu decide to take a second out to clean himself up while Lingo stepped into the frey. A clean elf is a happy elf, his mother always told him. All shiny and ready for action, Stu reached for his trusty axe once more.

    Envoke Blind Rage.
    10 swings with the WarAxe at the plant.
    5!
    Stu activates BR...
    380 damage +1 BR
    He got the advantage of BR and Lingo's former attack and landed a fierce axe combo on the plant monster... 3530/8000HP

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Vlad saw what was going on,so he decided to join in again - by an dynamic entry : He jumped directly at the MonsterPlant doing a double weaponed combo [MotA] then he used the momentum to get to the other side of the plant and doing a 360 in the air [MotA].After landing he does a roll on the ground and then he slashed another 8 times at the Monster with his Axe [MotA],being careful not to be hit during his whole attack [MotA].
    4!2!
    Blue entered the group combo with a double melee combo... 3510/8000HP
    1!
    He couldn't activate MoTA...
    5!
    He could land his 360... 3480/8000HP
    2!
    MoTA fails again...
    130 damage
    He hit into the plant eight times... 3350/8000HP
    1!
    Fails agin with MoTA...
    2!3!
    ... and gets hit one time... 81/100HP *P

    Quote Originally Posted by 4n0nm0$ View Post
    Anon sez: Lawl, that's how I liek it. We should move on after buyin health potions and get a big quest or a dungeon place! xD
    Imma chargin mah lazers!
    Anon bought 20 health potions for 500 credits and 5 anti-poison for 1000 credits...
    She takes her two health patches... 78/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    stay and rest...
    and uses a health patch
    4!
    Red rested for a while and restored 10 health points and after that puts up a health patch...
    80/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by pulp_chicken View Post
    Pulp looks at the mess and says to Rumple: Well, if we are that strong then we should move to a Tower or a big dungeon imo. Let's go for the big money.
    [mort: Acknowledged...]

    Pulp buys 25 health potions for 625 credits and give Anon her two health patches... Anon 88/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Upon noticing Chris had suddenly become more cautious, Cali haults, and after directing his sight towards the same point his friend was looking at, he sees the creatures. The dwarf exchanges hand signals with the cleric, indicating that they should hide and see how the confront plays rather than attemp going further for the moment.

    Action 1: hide in a safe spot.
    Action 2: use two health potions.
    4!
    Cali could hide away from the evil sents of the two Basilisk fighting against each other...
    Cali... 75/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    henchy gets his licks in with a 10 swing combo into a a backward roll,back handspring,back tuck.
    170 damage +1
    Henchy uses another ten hit combo but misses most of the times... 3180/8000HP

    The plant will close itself after one attack again and the four tentacles come back...

    [mort: This is the end of Round 8...]

  5. #135
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,186

    Default

    *dammit,I wanted to post on the other thread -.-"*
    *post can be deleted,DE (if you take a look at the threads anyway )*

 

 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79