Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 122
  1. #21
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    2!
    Two alligator chimera are blocking Red's way. Though related with crocodile chimeras, they are made enemies by nature. Both of them are handling chainsaws and talking: You're not walking through here, crocodile scum! This is alligator territory!!
    They charge at Red...



    Scum ye said?
    and threw a Napalm -grenade at the two of them

    and Red saw two creatures rolling on the floor with napalm buring all over.
    and then red shoot 8 times at the one of time.

  2. #22
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    The dwarf merchants says: Damn, never make business with a gnome! I'll give you 300 credits for your both DH MPs and 190 for your exploding bola, okay? Here's your stuff, now please go!
    Rumple takes his new weapons and equips his armour. Then he walks through the underground mall, searching for someone selling health potions...
    5!
    Around the corner, Rumple sees a nice girl talking with a merchant. He walks up to Pulp, attempting to buy something while staying next to her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy goes for the cock block and pants Z infront of the female elf.
    3!
    Henchy pants Zia in front of Aldress. The group sees Zia satnding there in a pair of pirate skull pattern boxer shorts...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post






    Scum ye said?
    and threw a Napalm -grenade at the two of them

    and Red saw two creatures rolling on the floor with napalm buring all over.
    and then red shoot 8 times at the one of time.
    6!
    The napalm grenade hit the alligator chimeras...
    Alligator 1 - 150/200HP
    Alligator 2 - 150/200HP
    147 damage +2 close combat
    Red fires eight rounds at one chimera... 3/200HP
    The chimera is too injured to attack again and the other one too surprised by Red's overwhelming attack to counter...

  3. #23
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    Dr.Schmidt smirked: So, you're a smartypants, aren't you? I never liked dwarfs, you are all so small and hairy. But, to the subject. Since you're a mercenary errand boys I expect not too much moral from you street subjects. What we have here is a case of Lupus...
    Well, not what yo just thought with your little minded brains. I did already know this. Lupus is one of our test subjects that fled from our experiments. A albino wolf with human like intelligence. He even might be smarter than you two guys here. So, if you can get us back this wolf, we will pay you 10 000 credits. Sounds nice for you two monkeys, ain't it?
    CAMERON!!!

    A assistent came into the office.
    Give this two gentleman from the streets the details and everything. And then move them out again, I'll be busy curing rare dieseases and create new ones for the rest of the day. Bye!
    Cameron showed them a picture...

    I'm sorry that Dr.Schmidt is that rude but that's his personality. He likes to piss of people. The last we heard of our test subject Lupus is that he was seen near the misty woods. You have to catch him alive though it will be difficult since he's as intelligent as a human. Do you have questions left?
    Supposing we are not fortunate enough to trap him by normal ways, and considering his intelligence, engaging him in a fight seems very likely, Mr. Cameron. It so happens I have gotten myself this little toy here Cali shows his poison injector to the assistent. What I'd like to know is whether do you have any means to certifying if this poison won't kill the creature. I know it can greatly debilitate a man, but it's not lethal, but since it's a wolf we're talking about, I'm not sure. In any case, if that proves unapliable, may we get some goods from around here? You must have adequate tranquilizers, I'm sure, otherwise you wouldn't manage to keep the creature in bay before it escaped. Also, does the creature possess the ability to talk? Was it created here or captured and then modified? This might give us some insight on its objectives and more specific hideouts.

  4. #24
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    [morten what happened to Spurru head and my Uni head......]
    Mouse eyes start to shine. As an information dealer he knows this is a chance to get some really good information.....
    "Please excuse my comrades, after killing those five vicious unicorns we are a bit battle strung. Now it would be great if you had any information about this Final boss I have heard that is in here.....Like he weak point or something, someone as your self who seem to be very brilliant should know something...?

  5. #25
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    6!
    The napalm grenade hit the alligator chimeras...
    Alligator 1 - 150/200HP
    Alligator 2 - 150/200HP
    147 damage +2 close combat
    Red fires eight rounds at one chimera... 3/200HP
    The chimera is too injured to attack again and the other one too surprised by Red's overwhelming attack to counter...

    Goes to the weakest Chimera.
    and ripped his jaw off.

    take the Warhammer and smacke the surprised burned Alligator 10 times.

  6. #26
    Gunmetal Gray is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under your closet... Wait...
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    1!5!6!3!1!3!
    Gun slammed with his Nunchaku inside the group of three ghouls and hit them several times and killed the first two ones...
    He receives 500 credits.
    Ghoul 3 - 14/30HP
    114 damage
    Gun hit the clown zombie with a nice combo that had quite an effect. But the clown was quicker than the ghouls and could avoid some of the hits... 188/300HP
    2!
    He jumped forward and attacked Gun with his teeth, biting him... 70/100HP
    Gun was poisoned with the Zombie virus...
    Gray pulled out his Uzis and fired 10 rounds into the clown zombie. He better have not given me rabies.
    Gun remembered the approaching regular ghoul but placed his uzi into its mouth and fired once through its maw.
    Maybe.

  7. #27
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Zia shrugged and turned to face the others and said, "Yeeeah you like what you see," before pulling his pants back up. He winked at Aldress, "Maybe I will."

  8. #28
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten
    6!
    Knite headed through the whole city reaching Norberts luxury weapon shop without fail or incidents. The orc bouncers asked Knite for the 50 credits entry money and told him has to buy the 1000 credit membership in the future. Knite entered Norberts well protected store and found himself in the newest weapon stuff you could buy in this town. Norbert laughed and said: Hi there chummer. You are a cyclop, eh? Can I interest you in the newest sniper rifles? Wanna get the 1000 credits membership card to get informed abot the newest stuff in the future?
    I'll think about it... so what's your list of items I can purchase?

    Are you willing to buy any of my old weapons?

    I don't see the point of keeping them if I have a nice new shiny one :P lol.



  9. #29
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    "I'm very confident the doctor doesn't care much whether we survive this or not, but you, on the other hand, will still be around to take the heat if we don't come back. Anything can help."

    Action1: Assists Cali in convincing Cameron to provide them with further assistance/information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  10. #30
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Supposing we are not fortunate enough to trap him by normal ways, and considering his intelligence, engaging him in a fight seems very likely, Mr. Cameron. It so happens I have gotten myself this little toy here Cali shows his poison injector to the assistent. What I'd like to know is whether do you have any means to certifying if this poison won't kill the creature. I know it can greatly debilitate a man, but it's not lethal, but since it's a wolf we're talking about, I'm not sure. In any case, if that proves unapliable, may we get some goods from around here? You must have adequate tranquilizers, I'm sure, otherwise you wouldn't manage to keep the creature in bay before it escaped. Also, does the creature possess the ability to talk? Was it created here or captured and then modified? This might give us some insight on its objectives and more specific hideouts.


    3!
    Cameron looks a bit weird to the dwarf: Mrs. Cameron for you, okay? I suppose your poison gun will be sufficent enough to stop lupus. We created him here for the next line of security animals but nowadays robots became cheaper and more reliable, so lupus was the one and only prototype. He wasn't created by Dr. House but another doctor who left us soon after that. Dr. Claw still lives in this town, I'll give you his adress. We can't give out any laboratory stuff, since most of it's top secret and some other contaminated... Oh well, I hope you can bring us lupus back. He is still a precious object for our experiments.
    Cameron opens the door to elevator and says good-bye...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    [morten what happened to Spurru head and my Uni head......]
    Mouse eyes start to shine. As an information dealer he knows this is a chance to get some really good information.....
    "Please excuse my comrades, after killing those five vicious unicorns we are a bit battle strung. Now it would be great if you had any information about this Final boss I have heard that is in here.....Like he weak point or something, someone as your self who seem to be very brilliant should know something...?
    [mort: I put them all to your shrunken heads collection... What are you, a Predator?]

    4!
    Aldress smiles: I never really saw the monster that haunts the north of Monster Park itself, only that many wood elf warriors were killed and since then we avoid this place. It is said that it came out the river and is a mutation caused by environmental poisoning. It must be a fish or something. It is very vicious and hard to hit for any weapons when because it's most of the time underwater and attacks like a flash when it jumps out. Some rumour say it has poisonous tentacles. YOu can ask other wood elfs about the monster too. And there is Cameron who was the only one of our warriors who survived an attack. You can find him in room 14 if you wanna go this long away before you attack the monster yourself. I wish you all good luck to strike down the hideous menace of this place...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    Goes to the weakest Chimera.
    and ripped his jaw off.

    take the Warhammer and smacke the surprised burned Alligator 10 times.
    4!
    Red rips of the char of the injured alligator chimera...
    He receives 300 credits.
    6!6!2!5!6!1!6!3!4!6!
    Red swings his warhammer ten times at the head of the other survivng one and smashes the head of the creature...
    He receives 200 credits.
    Now to move on again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Gray pulled out his Uzis and fired 10 rounds into the clown zombie. He better have not given me rabies.
    Gun remembered the approaching regular ghoul but placed his uzi into its mouth and fired once through its maw.
    104 damage
    Gun fired at the clown, feeling weaker after he got infected with zombiefication... 84/100HP
    He knew that he would only have little time to get a treatment against this...
    6!
    He fired one shot at the left ghoul and killed it...
    Gun receives 500 credits.
    1!
    The Zombie clown attacked him again, stabbing him with his claws into the stomach... 40/100HP

    [mort: Mind to get an armour later...]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    Zia shrugged and turned to face the others and said, "Yeeeah you like what you see," before pulling his pants back up. He winked at Aldress, "Maybe I will."
    4!
    Aldress smiled at Zia's charme and said: Zia, you're so cool. You can come back anytime you want once you defeat the beast...

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    I'll think about it... so what's your list of items I can purchase?

    Are you willing to buy any of my old weapons?

    I don't see the point of keeping them if I have a nice new shiny one :P lol.
    The merchant looks at Knite's other weapons: Hmmm, for the sawed shotgun I might give you 180 credits, the Vertigo would be 100 credits, the Roller MP 110 credits and your Sniper Rifle 120 credits. Here's my stuff, mind that you can only buy stuff over level 25 with the membership card for 1000 credits:

    MPs:
    21) Fabric Panther MG. 700 credits
    22) Street Custom Panther 800 credits
    Assault Rifles
    23) Piker Special Sniper MG 1600 credits
    24) FN Scar 1900 credits
    25) TDI Kiss 2200 credits
    26) M4 2400 credits
    27) Steyr Auge 3000 credits
    2 XM8 3500 credits
    29) SMG 90 4000 credits
    30) AK-47 5000 credits
    31)M16 with grenade launcher. 6500 credits
    32)AK-107. 7500 credits

    Melee weapons:
    Melee:
    21) Multi Morning Star 1800 credits
    22) Dwarf Axe 2000 credits
    23) Electric Whip 2200 credits
    24) Future Axe 2400 credits
    25) Future Warhammer 2800 credits
    26) Dwarf Elder Axe 3200 credits
    27) Edged Troll Club 3400 credits
    2 Electric Grinder 3600 credits
    29) Electric Chainsaw Sword 4000 credits
    30) Electric rotating Killeraxe 4500 credits

    Grenades:
    (5)Light. 50 credits
    (10)(Stink) Gas 100 credits
    (15)Splitter 150 credits
    (20)Napalm 20 credits
    (30)Poison 300 credits
    Grenade belt (+4 grenades) 400 credits

    Armour:
    Armour +3 - 500 credits
    Armour +4 - 1000 credits
    Armour +5 - 2000 credits
    Magic Armour +1 ; +2 1000 credits
    Magic Armour +2 ; +3 1500 credits
    Magic Armour +3 ; +4 2500 credits


    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    "I'm very confident the doctor doesn't care much whether we survive this or not, but you, on the other hand, will still be around to take the heat if we don't come back. Anything can help."

    Action1: Assists Cali in convincing Cameron to provide them with further assistance/information.
    4!
    Cameron says to Jesus before they went to the elevator again: There is a witch living near the foggy woods (purple 12) in her cabin (Red 16). She is an expensive one with informationa and custom potions. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to check her out and ask her too about the woods and if she has seen a white wolf. Also, it seems that you're a cleric. There is someone in the hospital that could teach you interesting healing abilities. Bu it's said that you have to petrify an unholy place and get sanctification before you can be teached... It is said to be a miracle ability that is beyond science knowledge. Good bye to you too, and good luck!
    Jesus and Cali take the elevator again to leavve the hospital...
    Last edited by morten; 02-28-2009 at 05:27 AM.

 

 
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79