Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 129
  1. #81
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Hyped up by Henchy's roar, Zia swapped his autoshotgun for his chainsaw and attacked the unicorn's mouth/overall facial area with...

    LIMIT BREAK: OMNISLASH except with a mother fucking chainsaw.

    15 hits of chainsaw rape to the oral cavity.

  2. #82
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    uses his tail to sweep the floor clean of rats

    then he looked straight to the eyes of the Rat Chimera ..
    Hey buddy..wanna quiet?
    then proceed to headbut him in the face 4 times.

    followed with a right hook.
    5!
    Red hit the three rats on the ground... [mort: Not sure about their HP anymore...]
    Rat 1 - 15/50HP
    Rat 2 - 15/50HP
    Rat 3 - 15/50HP
    1!2!6!3!
    Red headbutts the chimera rat four times... 36/500HP
    4!
    ... and hit again with is warhammer... 24/500HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Gun shruged and walked back to Agneta.
    "Lets get out of here. I have my own business to settle as well, a certain mercenary that must be found so I can get back to my daily life."
    4!
    Gun and the crew got out without getting attacked again by robots or cam guns. They drove back to the Hurrican Bar where Agneta gave Gun 3000 credits for his job.
    Anders said: Look for Tristan in the Origo Bar, he's there for sure. Bye, chummer!
    The armoured car drove off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy is werewolf mode takes his axe and does dental work on uni#5 12 times and Roars to scare the shit out of the rest.
    320 damage +1 *2
    Henchy gave the unicorn a dental job of death... 34/5000HP
    6!
    His roar scared the shit out off the remaining two unicorns and they didn't attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    Hyped up by Henchy's roar, Zia swapped his autoshotgun for his chainsaw and attacked the unicorn's mouth/overall facial area with...

    LIMIT BREAK: OMNISLASH except with a mother fucking chainsaw.

    15 hits of chainsaw rape to the oral cavity.
    280 damage *2 = 560
    Zia killed the unicorn with an awesome limit break attack, cutting the mofo horse to slices...
    He receives 4000 credits. One unicorn remaining.

  3. #83
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten
    6!
    Amon said: They are shooting outside that armoured car. Only crenels there. YOu have to shoot them through the windows if we wanna get out of here.
    wondering how many people were in the armoured car, kniteowl fired 5 rounds from his sniper Rilfe at the window.



  4. #84
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    6!
    Stu and Zia envoke Elf Chorus and heal the group completly...
    4!
    Stu activates BR...
    160 damage +1 BR *2 = 320
    Stu hits hard as he attacks in blind rage... 2112/5000HP
    As the red mist of the BR descended over Stu, he was glad that the team had been healed. He didn't want any distractions. It was time to take the last unicorn down.

    5 heavy blows with the WarAxe to the Unicorn's mouth.

  5. #85
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: LOL... Fuck, a lot of throws with the dice...]
    6!
    Cali aims at the boss... +1 aim
    2! +1 laser pointer +1 aim
    He fires one shot at the boss... 734/800HP
    1!5!
    Cali gets +1 aim with his Panther...
    6! and 4! +1 = 58
    Cali fires one shot with his Robocopper and one with his fabric panther... 676/800HP
    [mort: Urgh...]
    130 damage and 302 damage = 432
    Cali unloads the 16 rounds of his Robocopper Gun and fires ten shots with his Panther MP at the boss... 244/800HP
    4!
    He reloads his Gun in time...
    6!5!6!2! and 6!4!6!6! = 81 + 177 = 258
    Instead of firing on dead copses he fires eight shots at the boss again... and kills him off...
    He recieves 1000 credits and a lot of Bengal Tigers (?)...
    [ooc: How many bengal tigers?]
    It's over. Yo, there, Chris, you ok?
    Cali waits for the holy man's answer, then looks around to see the damage they've caused.
    Shit man... look at all this. You're ready to face an army, eh?
    Well, as greedy as it may sound, I think we should start getting money for our future needs... So, let's start by selling all this stuff

    Cali gets two bengal tigers for himself[ooc: occupying all the space he has left] and calls a local weapons dealer to sell all of the others. Cali seizes the opportunity to sell his robocopper, and free one of his slots. Then he turns to Chris and asks:
    You're gonna get yourself one of these or can we sell it all?

    Once the dwarf is finished with his business, he turns to Chris to find what he perceives as a look of disapproval and thinks he might be exaggerating: All this money stuff is getting to my head... I shouldn'l let myself be driven by this, just as I did back then... yes, like in the past. There are still some scores to settle, and for that I'll do whatever I have to
    Feeling no need to explain himself, Cali's interior monologue is interrupted by Chris' speech, which basically says that a cleric and a priest are two different things.
    Oh...
    Having been enlightened, the bounty hunter dwarf proceeds to the hospital.
    Let's just go.

  6. #86
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    The dwarf looked at Boxxy: So? We have to make an example of you both, otherwise people think they can fuck with the dwarf mob like you did. I'll give you two minutes to explain me why we shouldn't put you into buckets full of concrete and drop in the river. Two minutes girl...
    "If you kill us now, you won't get your money back.I can't give you such important information without knowing who you are but I'll just say this: I'm a vampire, one from the main branch as well and although we are no the ones who you are looking for, I know how to find them. And with them, much more money than what you've lost.
    So tell me, how important are you for them?" she said and looked around at the other dwarfs.

  7. #87
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    1!
    Rumple says: No. I wanna get my money from this run. If you wanna meet me again then check Purple Hills Bar after that. I'll be waiting for you there orc...
    Rumple walks off to join his group again for his own quest to finish...
    5!
    Rumple and the group finish their quest without getting attacked again...
    As they come back to the Suzy Wong Club, Carla hands over 2000 credits to him and wishes good luck...

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    wondering how many people were in the armoured car, kniteowl fired 5 rounds from his sniper Rilfe at the window.
    1!2!4!6!6! +2 sniper +1 cyclop
    Knite fired five shots at the windows of the car... He killed on sniper and wounded another one...
    Sniper 1 - dead
    Sniper 2 - 72/100HP
    Sniper 3 - 100/100HP
    He receives 500 credits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    As the red mist of the BR descended over Stu, he was glad that the team had been healed. He didn't want any distractions. It was time to take the last unicorn down.

    5 heavy blows with the WarAxe to the Unicorn's mouth.
    5!3!4!1!5! *2
    Stu aimed at the reamining unicorn and attacked it first... 4856/5000HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    [ooc: How many bengal tigers?]
    It's over. Yo, there, Chris, you ok?
    Cali waits for the holy man's answer, then looks around to see the damage they've caused.
    Shit man... look at all this. You're ready to face an army, eh?
    Well, as greedy as it may sound, I think we should start getting money for our future needs... So, let's start by selling all this stuff

    Cali gets two bengal tigers for himself[ooc: occupying all the space he has left] and calls a local weapons dealer to sell all of the others. Cali seizes the opportunity to sell his robocopper, and free one of his slots. Then he turns to Chris and asks:
    You're gonna get yourself one of these or can we sell it all?

    Once the dwarf is finished with his business, he turns to Chris to find what he perceives as a look of disapproval and thinks he might be exaggerating: All this money stuff is getting to my head... I shouldn'l let myself be driven by this, just as I did back then... yes, like in the past. There are still some scores to settle, and for that I'll do whatever I have to
    Feeling no need to explain himself, Cali's interior monologue is interrupted by Chris' speech, which basically says that a cleric and a priest are two different things.
    Oh...
    Having been enlightened, the bounty hunter dwarf proceeds to the hospital.
    Let's just go.
    [mort: Every tomb raider dropped one...]
    6!
    Cali sells his Robocopper and one of the Bengal Tigers in the underground mall. He receives 230 credits.
    5!
    Both Jesus and Cali walk off without getting attacked again...

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    "If you kill us now, you won't get your money back.I can't give you such important information without knowing who you are but I'll just say this: I'm a vampire, one from the main branch as well and although we are no the ones who you are looking for, I know how to find them. And with them, much more money than what you've lost.
    So tell me, how important are you for them?" she said and looked around at the other dwarfs.
    4!
    The dwarf listened to Boxxy's story and thought long and hard. Then he took the chains off Boxxy and Anton: Fine. You managed to rob from a high security transport of us, then you maybe can do this job too. As the dwarf mob we can't attack the Merino drug cartel without causing a huge war between our groups. You and your fellow will take them out for us and get us all of their money (100000 credits) and drugs for us. The job won't be easy and you might need backup and some huge guns to do it but that's all I can offer you. You have three days to destroy the Merino drug cartel and get us all of their money. Or you a fish food, capice? The Merino drug cartel has their hideout in the shipwreck (Purple six). If you two do it alone you might not survive but better than being fish bait, eh? You have three days from now. Be lucky that I released you... And don't tell anyone...

  8. #88
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    5!3!4!1!5! *2
    Stu aimed at the reamining unicorn and attacked it first... 4856/5000HP
    With odd combination of grace and verocity the elf attacked. The rage had now taken him completely. Hopefully it would burn itself out before Stuyvesant got hurt, or had his kill stolen.

    Death to the infidel! Um, or unicorn. 5 pyscho axe swings with the WarAxe. Aim for the molars.

  9. #89
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    5!
    Red hit the three rats on the ground... [mort: Not sure about their HP anymore...]
    Rat 1 - 15/50HP
    Rat 2 - 15/50HP
    Rat 3 - 15/50HP
    1!2!6!3!
    Red headbutts the chimera rat four times... 36/500HP
    4!
    ... and hit again with is warhammer... 24/500HP
    Round-house-tail-sweep to the head......
    that will make Chuck Norris jealous.

  10. #90
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Chris pondered how much he should reveal. The ordos were rife with secrets, and the ordo malleus more than any other, but he had never made of a secret of his personal belief. Daemon Hunting was the long and short of his life. He gave it a further thought, then decided for it. He did not give much thought to anything not at least indirectly related to Daemon Killing, but he strongly doubted it would be a planetary purge. Besides, dwarves were considered humans.
    "Where I come from, no one would have bothered attacking me in the first place. Daemon Hunters kill daemons for sport. Unless you can claim as much, drawing your gun at one is one of the more reliable ways to shorten your lifespan. I never realised how much bloodshed having a reputation could avoid until now. That being, said, don't get the wrong idea. Money isn't bad, but money in itself won't stop a bullet. Always make sure you only have as much money on you as you need for your daily expenses, and put everything else in things that WILL stop a bullet, or decrease the number of bullets coming your way, like a more effective weapon, for example. I'm told business people operate on similar rationale."

    He scrutinized his surrounding, trying to sniff out whether anyone was following them.
    "Someone told me once "Walk softly, and carry a big gun" - I haven't heard any better advice since".
    He suppressed a smile at the thought. How much longer to the hospital? No matter how hard he tried, his gut told him they were walking into a death trap.

    Action1: Tries to spot out whether anyone is following them.
    Action2: Well, assuming you were waiting on me to update before dropping us into the hospital (or the next random encounter), well here I am. XD.
    Last edited by Shin_Igami; 02-24-2009 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Improving My Ingirisu
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

 

 
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79