Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    pulp_chicken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    473

    Default

    5!
    Pulp arrives back at the underground shopping mall. Just as she walks down the underground, she finds a small dealer under the stairs selling armours and other stuff...
    Pulp asks him: Can I see your stuff and prices? I'm interested into weapons, armoury and eventually grenades and health potions.

  2. #122
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Stu was glad that the last unicorn was dead, but a little surprised about the manner. He looked over at Blue and Zia and saw that they were also a little miffed at their kill-stealing teamates. It was time to move on though.
    "Next timeIŽll go in a dungeon,the loot will be splt by those who kill the monster I tell ya!" Vlad said after looking at Stu.
    He then prepare himself for the next obstacles that might meet them and headed for the person the Elf elders told them to meet....

  3. #123
    4n0n„m0”$ is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    /b/anned
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Anon found a cheap store that sells armour and weapons inside the mall.
    1!
    She didn't see anyone who might have offered any job, just a bunch of dangerous looking people glaring at her...
    Anon held her scythe ready for any attacker who might get in her back. SHe asks teh shopkeeper, hey mista, I want sum armour and good weapons liek assault rifles, mkay?

    [How many rounds and health patches do I hav left??]

  4. #124
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    [ouch ><, right im not going full frontal like that again. thankyouthankyouthankyou.]

    Lingo coughed up blood.... a lot of it...
    he took a swig of unicorn blood right after and filled his little bottle with more....
    there was plenty for the time being...

    with great appreciation for what the elves had achieved (with his regard; he would find a way to show his gratitude) and a bit of a stagger, he walked on to wherever the group thought was less of a bother.
    he didn't believe anybody would survive another bout like the one they were walking away from...

  5. #125
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    [I planned that perfectly.....]
    Mouse goes and cut of one of the Uni's heads and place it in his bag. [how much more room do I have...]
    Then he turn to the group "Good job guys. Those evil bastards are died...... Lets move on to get that map...." Mouse leads the group to go get the map....

  6. #126
    Gunmetal Gray is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under your closet... Wait...
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    3!
    The elf died in Gun's arms. The last he could whisper was: Toothfairy, toothfairy. Run, run away!! Fast...
    The atmosphere was getting morbid. Gunfelt cold sweat running down his back. He had to move out of these alleys or he was dead meat. Ripped and torned by the horror that was stalking this place...
    Gun ran out of the alley way with the corpse in his hands. He didn't know what else to do with it, leave it there? The terrified ork kept running with no goal set in mind.
    He eventually settled on St. Ghoul tower & cemetery (17). It was much better then carrying it around but Gray didn't know if it was truly worth meeting some ghouls again.
    Maybe.

  7. #127
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    6!
    The cleaner in front of the hospital looked up: Oh well, I'm working for this place as a janitor for years. I like the work, you know? Good payment and the people are fun...
    If you wanna contact the doctors then walk through the front entrance, and if you wanna talk with one of the research labs inside then use the backdoor and pay the elevator man. And don't get your organs stolen, hahahahah! Wanna ask me more, scrubby?
    We're looking for Dr.Schmidt, we'd appreciate if you'd indicate us the way. says Cali, seriously.

  8. #128
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    5!
    Knite arrived back at the Torture club and got in before the big venue of HELL started. He reiceived his 1000 credits for his kill job by the cyclop boss and both Amon and Frank said good-bye to him. Knite found himself back in the crowd of the Club...

    [Knite: 70/100HP ; 8665 edits. Active weapons: Vertigo (13) + Roller MP (14) ; No melee weapon. Passive: Sawed shotgun (1 and Sniper (13) + 67 rounds. 4 health patches.]
    kniteowl decided to travel to the Norbert: The luxury weapon shop

    [I assume the 8665 credits includes the 1000 credits I earned]

    kniteowl wondered if the job was worth it, he earned more credits just killing a lot of Gunman... well at least he had support, he wonder if he should join up with the other players to earn more credits.



  9. #129
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Rumple looks around the inventory of the armour seller. He says: Can you show me all your stuff, especially the armour?
    The dwarf merchant looked at Rumple: Sure thang! You're a gnome, eh? Don't fool me with your skills! Here's my stuff:

    MPs:
    19) Automatic Shotgun. 340 credits
    20) Niko Light MG. 400 credits
    21) Fabric Panther MG. 700 credits
    22) Street Custom Panther 800 credits
    Assault Rifles
    23) Piker Special Sniper MG 1600 credits
    24) FN Scar 1900 credits

    Melee:
    20) Chainsaw 1400 credits
    21) Multi Morning Star 1800 credits
    22) Dwarf Axe 2000 credits
    23) Electric Whip 2200 credits

    Grenades:
    (5)Light. 50 credits
    (10)(Stink) Gas 100 credits
    (15)Splitter 150 credits
    (20)Napalm 20 credits
    (30)Poison 300 credits
    Grenade belt (+4 grenades) 400 credits

    Armour:
    Armour +2 - 250 credits
    Armour +3 - 500 credits
    Magic Armour +1 ; +2 1000 credits

    Health Patches - 5 credits
    Health Potions - 25 credits

    4!
    Rumple activates sales deal luck. 20% off price bonus.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    sweeps again.
    tonite I'll eat roasted rat!
    2!2!5!
    Red hits one of the rats...
    Rat 1 - 5/50HP
    Rat 2 - 15/50HP
    Rat 3 - 9/50HP
    3!
    He can avoid getting bitten by the cornered mutant rats...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Stu was glad that the last unicorn was dead, but a little surprised about the manner. He looked over at Blue and Zia and saw that they were also a little miffed at their kill-stealing teamates. It was time to move on though.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by pulp_chicken View Post
    Pulp asks him: Can I see your stuff and prices? I'm interested into weapons, armoury and eventually grenades and health potions.
    The elf merchant said: Why yes, my darling. Here's what I have:

    MPs:
    21) Fabric Panther MG. 700 credits
    22) Street Custom Panther 800 credits
    Assault Rifles
    23) Piker Special Sniper MG 1600 credits
    24) FN Scar 1900 credits

    Melee:
    21) Multi Morning Star 1800 credits
    22) Dwarf Axe 2000 credits
    23) Electric Whip 2200 credits
    24) Future Axe 2400 credits

    Grenades:
    (5)Light. 50 credits
    (10)(Stink) Gas 100 credits
    (15)Splitter 150 credits
    (20)Napalm 20 credits
    (30)Poison 300 credits
    Grenade belt (+4 grenades) 400 credits

    Armour:
    Armour +2 - 200 credits
    Armour +3 - 500 credits
    Magic Armour +1 ; +2 1000 credits
    Magic Armour +2 ; +3 1500 credits

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    "Next timeIŽll go in a dungeon,the loot will be splt by those who kill the monster I tell ya!" Vlad said after looking at Stu.
    He then prepare himself for the next obstacles that might meet them and headed for the person the Elf elders told them to meet....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by 4n0n„m0”$ View Post
    Anon held her scythe ready for any attacker who might get in her back. SHe asks teh shopkeeper, hey mista, I want sum armour and good weapons liek assault rifles, mkay?

    [How many rounds and health patches do I hav left??]
    [mort: 18 rounds and 2 health patches...]

    The merchant behind the wooden corner shop looked at anon and replied: You wanna buy some? K', here's my stuff:

    MPs:
    20) Niko Light MG. 450 credits
    21) Fabric Panther MG. 700 credits
    22) Street Custom Panther 800 credits
    Assault Rifles
    23) Piker Special Sniper MG 1600 credits
    24) FN Scar 1900 credits
    25) TDI Kiss 2200 credits

    Melee:
    20) Dwarf axe 1600 credits
    21) Multi Morning Star 1800 credits
    22) Dwarf Axe 2000 credits
    23) Electric Whip 2200 credits
    24) Future Axe 2400 credits
    25) Future Warhammer 2800 credits

    Grenades:
    (5)Light. 50 credits
    (10)(Stink) Gas 100 credits
    (15)Splitter 150 credits
    (20)Napalm 20 credits
    (30)Poison 300 credits
    Grenade belt (+4 grenades) 400 credits

    Armour:
    Armour +3 - 500 credits
    Magic Armour +1 ; +2 1000 credits

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy Lingo View Post
    [ouch ><, right im not going full frontal like that again. thankyouthankyouthankyou.]

    Lingo coughed up blood.... a lot of it...
    he took a swig of unicorn blood right after and filled his little bottle with more....
    there was plenty for the time being...

    with great appreciation for what the elves had achieved (with his regard; he would find a way to show his gratitude) and a bit of a stagger, he walked on to wherever the group thought was less of a bother.
    he didn't believe anybody would survive another bout like the one they were walking away from...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Gun ran out of the alley way with the corpse in his hands. He didn't know what else to do with it, leave it there? The terrified ork kept running with no goal set in mind.
    He eventually settled on St. Ghoul tower & cemetery (17). It was much better then carrying it around but Gray didn't know if it was truly worth meeting some ghouls again.
    2!
    Gun avoided the horror that haunted himthrough the alleys of the alley labyrinth. Somehow he knew that he would have been good as dead if he would have waited there for what happens. He somehow remembers to hear the word "Toothfairy" somewhere. The bestial serial killer, the Banshee murder that killed countless people and anyone that tried to get the bounty on his head...
    Gun hided ran and ran, he crossed the bridge, and ran until he was at the church of St.Ghoul... As was jumping over the cemetary fence he landed in the middle of a ghoul party fest. Ghouls eating on the corpses of dead looked at him with surprise. To his own surprise, the clown corpse he had taken with him came alive again, too...



    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    We're looking for Dr.Schmidt, we'd appreciate if you'd indicate us the way. says Cali, seriously.
    The janitor replied: Oh sure, just use the back door for the laboratories and tell the man in the elevator the name of Dr.Schmidt. DOn't tell him you want to Dr.Mengele or Dr.Desty Nova. Hahahahahahah, good laugh! You can't get into the front door anyway. Someone stuck a penny inside the door. Did you stuck a penny in there?
    The janitor looked quite insane...

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    kniteowl decided to travel to the Norbert: The luxury weapon shop

    [I assume the 8665 credits includes the 1000 credits I earned]

    kniteowl wondered if the job was worth it, he earned more credits just killing a lot of Gunman... well at least he had support, he wonder if he should join up with the other players to earn more credits.
    [mort: Yup, with the 1000 job cash. Getting money on the hand without killing is still good... And that's not in-game thoughts...LOL]

    6!
    Knite headed through the whole city reaching Norberts luxury weapon shop without fail or incidents. The orc bouncers asked Knite for the 50 credits entry money and told him has to buy the 1000 credit membership in the future. Knite entered Norberts well protected store and found himself in the newest weapon stuff you could buy in this town. Norbert laughed and said: Hi there chummer. You are a cyclop, eh? Can I interest you in the newest sniper rifles? Wanna get the 1000 credits membership card to get informed abot the newest stuff in the future?

    [mort: End of round 6...]

 

 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79