Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 259
  1. #101
    Gunmetal Gray is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under your closet... Wait...
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Gun kept his head down and hoped for the best knowing damn well that bullets and armor-plating don't mix. Neither do gas tanks and fire.
    Maybe.

  2. #102
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse and the group head down the corridor ready for anything that might be there.....

  3. #103
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    1!5!1!
    Egan shot at the goblin and hit him one time... 43/50HP
    He now was out of bullets...
    6!
    Egan landed a kick on the goblin's head... 41/50HP
    1!
    ... and missed with the warhammer...
    5!
    His baseball swing hit the goblin face frontal... 24/50HP
    2!
    The goblin attacked Egan and bite him in the shoulder... 92/100HP
    [Out of bullet? Damn... >__< Equip the machete to change the snake please]

    Egan take his finger to the Goblin's Eye.

    Egan kick the goblin by the side, and do a hammer guts to goblin's feet.

    Then do a vertical Hammer crossing to the goblin's chest....

    Then stuck his machete up the goblin's mouth....
    Here comes the Tank!

  4. #104
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Gun kept his head down and hoped for the best knowing damn well that bullets and armor-plating don't mix. Neither do gas tanks and fire.
    4!
    The group started to fire at the tank. Here take some greandes! said Anders. Get out and throw them at the back side!
    Gun received 4 splitter grenades (10)...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse and the group head down the corridor ready for anything that might be there.....
    As Mouse and the group entered the corridor the back side became alive and three plant monsters attacked the team mates. At the front a might Ettin entered the corridor and said: I'll eat them! No eat them, back off! The two heads were arguing whom to eat first... He was wielding a tree in his huge fist...



    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    [Out of bullet? Damn... >__< Equip the machete to change the snake please]

    Egan take his finger to the Goblin's Eye.

    Egan kick the goblin by the side, and do a hammer guts to goblin's feet.

    Then do a vertical Hammer crossing to the goblin's chest....

    Then stuck his machete up the goblin's mouth....
    2!
    Egan tried to pull out one of the goblin's eyes but he was too fast...
    5!2!
    The kick hit the goblin but he avoided the hammer slice... 21/50HP
    5!
    The vertical sledge hit the goble hard... 2/50HP
    4!
    ... and the machete gave him the rest...
    Egan receives 200 credits.
    Should he get himself new weapons first before he headed to the job?

  5. #105
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    2!
    Egan tried to pull out one of the goblin's eyes but he was too fast...
    5!2!
    The kick hit the goblin but he avoided the hammer slice... 21/50HP
    5!
    The vertical sledge hit the goble hard... 2/50HP
    4!
    ... and the machete gave him the rest...
    Egan receives 200 credits.
    Should he get himself new weapons first before he headed to the job?
    "Better head to the norbert's weapon shop again...." Egan think. "The enemy is getting awfully strong...
    Here comes the Tank!

  6. #106
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse throws his Boas at the creature 3 times. Then he attacks the creture arm that is holding the tree and stab it 5 times. On the last stab he leaves it in there and run back to the grop. Mouse then aim his Nikos at the creature "DIE"
    He fires 60 shoot at it using the (+2) he has....

  7. #107
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    6!2! +2 close combat
    Red fire two round into the skeleton from before and destroys it's damaged skull...
    He receives 100 credits.
    6!
    He aims with his warhammer at the other skeleton he shot before... 17/60HP
    2!3!
    One of the other two skeletons hits him with the Katana... 79/100HP
    he pick up the 17/60 skeleton and hurl it at the one with the katana.
    and then fire 2 shot and


    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: Peeing?]
    4!
    The scarecrow gets a kick in the face from anon... 197/200HP
    [/QUOTE]

    [**peeking]

    The sleepy Shaman comes in
    and saw the scarecrow
    a living creature o straw.

  8. #108
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten
    4!
    Everything was quiet as they went upstairs. At the end of the next corridor were the next stairs but in the middle of the way way a left barricade of chairs and tables...
    kniteowl fire 1 round with his Sawed Shotgun at the Barricade... then he stop and asked his comrades, "how many shots do you think I'll need from the shotgun to clear the barricade?"



  9. #109
    Gunmetal Gray is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under your closet... Wait...
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    4!
    The group started to fire at the tank. Here take some greandes! said Anders. Get out and throw them at the back side!
    Gun received 4 splitter grenades (10)...
    Like a good solider, Gray opened the nearest door and dived out. He sprinted after recovering to the backside of the tank while trying to stay low.
    He threw 2 of the Splitter Grenades at the "Back side"
    Maybe.

  10. #110
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumple
    Rumple uses his exploding bola and fires it two times at one of the security gun robbots...
    2!
    Rumple missed on of the security gun bots...
    4!
    He could avoid getting noticed by the bot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    "Better head to the norbert's weapon shop again...." Egan think. "The enemy is getting awfully strong...
    Egan headed back to Norbert's shop. He showed the orcs outside hid member card and entered. Norbert said: He fellow! Just in time, I have some new stuff in stock. You wanna buy some big guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse throws his Boas at the creature 3 times. Then he attacks the creture arm that is holding the tree and stab it 5 times. On the last stab he leaves it in there and run back to the grop. Mouse then aim his Nikos at the creature "DIE"
    He fires 60 shoot at it using the (+2) he has....
    4!1!5!
    Mouse fired his bola at the Ettin... 2953/3000HP
    3!6!2!1!3!
    ... and attacks the Ettin's arm with the chainsaw... 2903/3000HP
    3!
    The chainsaw falls off on the ground and is stucked in the earth...
    1770 damage +1 fire rate
    Mouse unloaded both his Niko MG at the Ettin... 1133/3000HP
    1!1!2!2!1!
    The Ettin took the advantage nad clubbed Mouse nearly to death... 5/100HP
    [mort: Actually, you had so many counter-attacks that you would be dead right now, but I'll give you a chance here...]

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    he pick up the 17/60 skeleton and hurl it at the one with the katana.
    and then fire 2 shot and
    4!
    Red clubs the skeleton with another skeleton... skelet 2 - 12/60 ; skelet 3 - 55/60HP
    2!
    He gets attacked by the other skeleton standing before him... 72/100Hp

    The sleepy Shaman comes in
    and saw the scarecrow
    a living creature o straw.
    WTF?!
    6!
    Mohawk fires a fireball from his hand and the scarecrow starts to burn... 550/600HP

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    kniteowl fire 1 round with his Sawed Shotgun at the Barricade... then he stop and asked his comrades, "how many shots do you think I'll need from the shotgun to clear the barricade?"
    4!
    The barricade gets hit by the leads and crumbels a bit...
    Don't think this is effectiv boss... said Frank We should charge forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Like a good solider, Gray opened the nearest door and dived out. He sprinted after recovering to the backside of the tank while trying to stay low.
    He threw 2 of the Splitter Grenades at the "Back side"
    4!
    Gun could run back of the tank without getting noticed...
    2!6!
    He threw both grenades at the weak plate of the tank and landed one hit... Backward Tank Plate 75/100HP

    [mort: Back in ten hours again...]

 

 
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162