Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 197
  1. #81
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,279

    Default

    Seeing how mouse killed his wolf - like he knew it would happen - he turned to attention to the howling wolf at his right and then he put the Shotgun on his back and took the bola and the chainsaw.He first tries to get Wolf10 out of balance with the chainsaw and then he swings his bola 10 times at the wolfs head,trying to blind him too [+MotA]

    [OOC:This is my action,in the other post I didnīt do anything actually...]

  2. #82
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    "Blue I let you have that one, I'll take this one and the other one on the other side of the room."

  3. #83
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    "Blue I let you have that one, I'll take this one and the other one on the other side of the room."
    "Kay,mouse,thanks - but be on alert - if anything happens we should be ready to support anyone..."
    After that he continued concentrating on the fight.

  4. #84
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    As Cali managed to get out of the cemetery, he realized he made quite a profit there. 'All these credits are nice, better hide them', and so he puts 300 credits on his wallet and all the rest inside his underwear.
    Having finished with that shady action, the dwarf tries to recognise the place where he is now at.
    "Hmmm... If I'm not mistaken there should be a bar around here somewhere."
    Cali then decides that before heading back to the Inn, he would at least check for different info othen than Dog's, and so he wanders off the street, either trying to locate the Inferno Club or the Stali Bar.
    4!
    Cali went into the Inferno club, a hypnotic underground with many freaks and alien look-a-likes. The crowd was dancing in exteme colorful spotlights around burning trash cans...



    A band was playing aslongside with a DJ. Only a few streetsamurai and runners were at the bar with the back to the ecstatic crowd. A few suspicious people were looking at Cali, recognizing him as street warrior...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse grab his second Niko. He reloads his gun, "Good guys, we don't have to worry about anymore of them coming over so lets start the killing." Mouse turns his focus to Ganado wolf 9 - 296/600HP. He take out his Bola and throws it at the wolf, then he takes his Chainsaw and run up to the wolf and stab it into it's back after that he takes his gun and shoot it 10 times in the head and uses the +1 on target. Then he takes the chain saw out of the wolf's back and try to chop off his head.
    6!
    Mouse wields the bola and throws it at Ganado wolf 9. The bola falls around it's neck and explodes... 249/600HP
    4!
    Mouse neck stab with his chainsaw gets well as he starts the chainsaw soon enough... 229/600HP
    4!3!3!6!2!4!4!5!4!4! +1 firing rate
    Mouse fires his Niko at the wolf... The wolf dies as he gets surronded by bullets again..
    He receives 3000 credits.
    6!
    Mouse picks up the chainsaw again and chops off the head of the dead wolf...
    6!
    He returns to his front position without getting attacked...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Seeing how mouse killed his wolf - like he knew it would happen - he turned to attention to the howling wolf at his right and then he put the Shotgun on his back and took the bola and the chainsaw.He first tries to get Wolf10 out of balance with the chainsaw and then he swings his bola 10 times at the wolfs head,trying to blind him too [+MotA]

    [OOC:This is my action,in the other post I didnīt do anything actually...]
    [mort: LOL. Mouse isn't a teamplayer. His position was front not back where you are...Try to be more effective next time...]

    2!
    Blue fails with his chainsaw attack as he forgot to start the engine...
    6!6!5!2!5!1!3!2!5!6! +1 MoTA
    Blue swings his bola ten times at wolf -10... wolf10 - 281/600HP
    5!
    The counter attack on Blue fails...

    Ganado wolf 1 - dead
    Ganado wolf 2 - 430/600HP
    Ganado wolf 3
    Ganado wolf 4
    Ganado wolf 5
    Boss Wolf 1 - dead
    Back:
    Boss wolf 2 - dead
    Ganado wolf 6 - dead
    Ganado wolf 7 - dead
    Ganado wolf 8 - dead
    Ganado wolf 9 - dead
    Ganado wolf 10 - 281/600HP
    Ganado wolf 11 - 537/600HP

  5. #85
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Chris raised an eyebrow at the statue. He wished he had explosives right now. That would make life much simpler. Still, it wasn't all bad - the Trolls had their guns up and ready, and the ghouls had yet to close on them.
    "Throw everything at it! Aim for the waist!". The golem was covered in chains, so anywhere would be hard to deal damage, but the chains funnelled down about the waist. Cracking it there should make the whole thing fall apart.

    Action1: Chris empties his SMGs at the waist of the golem (Sil+Laser)
    Action2: He swaps guns for his ladybugs and emtpies both guns at the waist.
    Action3: The bodyguards empty their guns at the waist of the golem.
    Action4: Chris tries to assess where the next threat will come from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  6. #86
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse turns his attention at Ganado wolf 2. He throws the Bola again at it, Then he runs up with his chain saw and try to slam into it's back and try to cut it in half. After that he takes his gun and shoot it 10 times in the head and uses the +1 on targets.

  7. #87
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: LOL. Mouse isn't a teamplayer. His position was front not back where you are...Try to be more effective next time...]

    2!
    Blue fails with his chainsaw attack as he forgot to start the engine...
    6!6!5!2!5!1!3!2!5!6! +1 MoTA
    Blue swings his bola ten times at wolf -10... wolf10 - 281/600HP
    5!
    The counter attack on Blue fails...
    [OOC:Excusez-moi monsieur,but if he said heīd attack Wolf9 before me,what else should I have done -.-".And we ARE a team,so we gotta fight together.And I dunno how the hell you give the credits ŽŽ - he got almost as much as one gets from a Boss and he didnīt even kill the wolf alone xD (nothing against mouse here lol)]

    After the failed counter attack Vlad once again leaps in the air and swings the bola at the wolfs neck and back [MotA] - still being careful about those tentacle attacks![MotA]

  8. #88
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten
    2! and 5!
    Knite misses one of the gunman but nails the other one with his Roller MP and kills him.
    He receives 100 credits.
    3!
    The remaining one fires at Knite but misses him...
    6! and 2!
    Amon and Frank keep up surpressing fire on the dodged gunmen... one of them gets hit...
    13/40HP
    5!2!5!
    The three gunmen on the ground fire at Amon and Frank and hit Frank... 80/90HP
    Kniteowl Finishes of the other Gunman with one round.

    And Starts attacking the other Gunman, Firing 1 round at each of the other 3.

    Amon & Frank Continue attacking.



  9. #89
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    Chris raised an eyebrow at the statue. He wished he had explosives right now. That would make life much simpler. Still, it wasn't all bad - the Trolls had their guns up and ready, and the ghouls had yet to close on them.
    "Throw everything at it! Aim for the waist!". The golem was covered in chains, so anywhere would be hard to deal damage, but the chains funnelled down about the waist. Cracking it there should make the whole thing fall apart.

    Action1: Chris empties his SMGs at the waist of the golem (Sil+Laser)
    Action2: He swaps guns for his ladybugs and emtpies both guns at the waist.
    Action3: The bodyguards empty their guns at the waist of the golem.
    Action4: Chris tries to assess where the next threat will come from.
    6!6!4!3!5!4!1!6!5!2!3!2!4!6!4!1!2!2! 2!5!1!1!1!4!3!3!3!3!1!6!5!4!5!4!5!3!+1 aim
    Jesus unloads all his two DH MPs at the Chain golem... 666/700HP
    4!5!3!4!6!3!5!6!6!3!5!5!6!
    Cowboy unloads his Colbert on the Chain Golem too and kills him... Chains, bloody soil and melee weapons fall on the church floor...
    2!
    Outside another mighty roar echos over the graveyard. The door ith barricade crashes open and another Chain golem enters the church alongside with seven ghouls...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse turns his attention at Ganado wolf 2. He throws the Bola again at it, Then he runs up with his chain saw and try to slam into it's back and try to cut it in half. After that he takes his gun and shoot it 10 times in the head and uses the +1 on targets.
    2!
    The bola misses...
    4!
    ... but mouse gets the chainsaw in the back of the wolf... 420/600HP
    5!2!6!4!3!1!6!4!4!6! + firing rate
    Mouse fires again with his Niko... 130/600HP
    The wolf can't attack as his weak spot got stunned.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC:Excusez-moi monsieur,but if he said heīd attack Wolf9 before me,what else should I have done -.-".And we ARE a team,so we gotta fight together.And I dunno how the hell you give the credits ŽŽ - he got almost as much as one gets from a Boss and he didnīt even kill the wolf alone xD (nothing against mouse here lol)]

    After the failed counter attack Vlad once again leaps in the air and swings the bola at the wolfs neck and back [MotA] - still being careful about those tentacle attacks![MotA]
    6! + 1
    The bola hits the neck of the wolf... 234/600HP
    5!
    Blue can avoid being attacked by fangs or tentacles...

    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Kniteowl Finishes of the other Gunman with one round.

    And Starts attacking the other Gunman, Firing 1 round at each of the other 3.

    Amon & Frank Continue attacking.
    6!
    Knite fires the other gunman straight into the face...
    He receives 300 credits.
    2!3!6!
    He turns around and takes random aim at the rest of the gunmen cornered by Amon & Frank. He shoots one of them in the side with his Vertigo...
    4! and 6!
    Amon and Frank take aim at Gunmen 3&4. They both hit...
    5!
    None of the gunman could fire as they were in a cross-fire of Knite and Amon&Frank now...
    Gunman 3 - 16/40HP / Gunman 4 - 19/40HP Gunman 6 - 21/40HP
    Last edited by morten; 02-06-2009 at 05:08 PM.

  10. #90
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    "Blue the wolfs weak spot are there backs attack there"
    Mouse grab the chainsaw and start pulling it through the wolf body or once he feels he can't pull anymore, he shoot the wolf 5 more times in the back (with the +1 on target) hitting the weak spot.

 

 
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79