Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 197
  1. #11
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Henchy duel wields his Robocoppers He stands behind the Mouse troll and the Vamps. He is bring up the rear.

  2. #12
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    2. Blue Demon Barman 30 credits

    //Blue - Vampire - 2480 credits / 100/100HP + 1 armour. Weapons: Niko(20) + 466 rounds ; Melee: Chainsaw; Passive: 2 x sawed shotguns (1; exploding bola (19) ; Items: Skull of an elf, 4 Health Patches (5), 24 health potions.Max items reached.
    [OOC:Cuz of the 30 credits I received,I know have 2510 credits... ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Mouse, Zia, Lingo, Henchy and Blue all accompanied Stuyvesant as he set out into Monster Park. The orb was directing them north. Lacking any better motivation to choose a different direction, they all headed north. Stu's companions seemed strangely subdued. It almost seemed as if their bodies were here, but their minds were elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    "Don't make me seem like I'm inactive," Zia said with a grunt, he took his cigarette, inhaled it to the end and tossed the cindering butt at where the hovering third-person player camera would be. He blew a lot of smoke into the air and said hoarsely, "Let's do this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy duel wields his Robocoppers He stands behind the Mouse troll and the Vamps. He is bring up the rear.
    "Be careful guys - anything could happen anytime".Vlad was sure that his Niko war ready to go,having the Dwarf Axe in the other hand at the same time.

  3. #13
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    She blows poison smoke into Egan's eye: Now sleep darling... Egan falls immediatly asleep as he felt into a trap. Too late he realizes that it's Angelica, the girl he talked at the phone just a couple of minutes before...

    As he wakes up, his hands are cuffed and his sitting on the floor. A vulgur orc looks down to him with a bloody club in his hands. Angelic enters the room: Now you better cooperate nad tell me everything you know or I will let this guy beat you to bloody pulp for every wrong answer...
    "Ah..." Egan twitching his eyes, "yeah, so there was this guy who had a monkey and it look just like your little orc here..."

    Egan laugh a bit, "What the hell are you talking about!? Really..."
    Here comes the Tank!

  4. #14
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse lead forward ready for the unknown."Team Badass forward!!!!!"

    Mouse lead the team north the only way the map shows.

  5. #15
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    [kool sniping = easy money :P]

    Kniteowl fires a round at the sniper with the nightvision goggles

    Kniteowl looks more enemy targets to eliminate.

    [how many rounds do I have left in my Sniper?]
    5! + 2 bonus
    Knite fires at the new sniper at hits him at his bulletproof west... 8/40HP
    The sniper falls on his side but yells: There he is! Kill him! Kill him!
    Fire of a Submachine guns covers the position of Knite and the others...

    [mort: 47 rounds left...]

    Quote Originally Posted by pulp_chicken View Post
    Pulp nodded: Yes, I buy both. Thanks.

    Then she went back to her old job, stealing the magical watch from the protected underground mall storage. She heads through the city aiming towards the building of the mall.
    3!
    As Pulp wanted to go inside the underground mall she got stopped by a bum with a knife: Give me your cash sweetheart or I slice up your face!

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    Red Kneel and start whipping off the poison saliva off his face.
    and then stomp on the two little spiders

    While the trolls were busy shooting the spider demon.
    Red see something shiny under neath the heap of bones.
    Red is poisoned...
    4!
    Red stomped on a mini spider and injured it a little... 47/50HP
    There are now three mini spider with the demon spider...
    5!2!1!2!
    Gunter hit the spider demon with his Bugger in the side... 191/200HP
    6!
    Under the skullbones, Red finds a Vertigo Gun (13) with 8 rounds of bullets left...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4n0nm0$ View Post
    Anon entered the woods with her sawed shotgun prepared to kill everything that jumps out the fog. SHe kept teh weak shaman behind her to protect. xD
    1!
    Anon and Mohawk get attacked by two large half-dragons...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    "Ah..." Egan twitching his eyes, "yeah, so there was this guy who had a monkey and it look just like your little orc here..."

    Egan laugh a bit, "What the hell are you talking about!? Really..."
    3!
    Egan gets hit by the electric whip of the orc... 77/100HP
    The pain is awful. Angelica goes in a hunker before Egan and blows him cigarette smoke in the eyes: You better tell me now everything you now, or I will put this burning cigarette into your eye next...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC:Cuz of the 30 credits I received,I know have 2510 credits... ]

    "Be careful guys - anything could happen anytime".Vlad was sure that his Niko war ready to go,having the Dwarf Axe in the other hand at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse lead forward ready for the unknown."Team Badass forward!!!!!"

    Mouse lead the team north the only way the map shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy duel wields his Robocoppers He stands behind the Mouse troll and the Vamps. He is bring up the rear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Mouse, Zia, Lingo, Henchy and Blue all accompanied Stuyvesant as he set out into Monster Park. The orb was directing them north. Lacking any better motivation to choose a different direction, they all headed north. Stu's companions seemed strangely subdued. It almost seemed as if their bodies were here, but their minds were elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    "Don't make me seem like I'm inactive," Zia said with a grunt, he took his cigarette, inhaled it to the end and tossed the cindering butt at where the hovering third-person player camera would be. He blew a lot of smoke into the air and said hoarsely, "Let's do this."
    The group entered the northern corridor of the terror jungle. It was a small way and on both sides were poison bushes and tree's with fangs...



    They heard some growlings behind the bushes as they carefully walked along the way. Suddenly something jumped outside on the way behind them. It were 4 Ganado wolves (RE 4) and 1 Battle wolf. As they turned around surprised, in front of them 5 Ganado wolves and 1 Battle wolf were jumping out. The group got cornered by the wolves and there was no other way then fight to get out of this situation...
    2!
    One of the Ganado wolves attacked Henchy at the end of the group and bite him in the neck... 85/100HP
    5!
    The boss wolf at the front howled at Mouse but nothing happened yet...

    [mort: Let's start it easy with the first fight... elol]

    ADDING:

    The lady agreed. Meet us at the car storage & small black market (Purple 23). There we'll group up with the others and I will tell you their names. You should get some ammo and maybe better weapons in between but I can assure you that we're all heavily armed as well. We will need you to bust the security level because there are a lot of automatic guns on the ceilings of that bureau compley we're aiming for. We need someone small as you but there might aslo be some human and robot guards as well... The lady went up and shook Rumple's hand then went out the club leaving Rumple with his thought at the bar...
    Rumple didn't thought for long and decided to walk to the car storage as it was very near the club. He didn't thought to buy new rounds for his gun yet as he had little money to spend for now...
    The situation would change after this run would be succesful for him...
    Last edited by morten; 02-05-2009 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #16
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    The group entered the northern corridor of the terror jungle. It was a small way and on both sides were poison bushes and tree's with fangs...

    They heard some growlings behind the bushes as they carefully walked along the way. Suddenly something jumped outside on the way behind them. It were 4 Ganado wolves (RE 4) and 1 Battle wolf. As they turned around surprised, in front of them 5 Ganado wolves and 1 Battle wolf were jumping out. The group got cornered by the wolves and there was no other way then fight to get out of this situation...
    2!
    One of the Ganado wolves attacked Henchy at the end of the group and bite him in the neck... 85/100HP
    5!
    The boss wolf at the front howled at Mouse but nothing happened yet...

    [mort: Let's start it easy with the first fight... elol]
    [OOC:Very funny,if this is an easy fight,I really cant wait for the boss fights ]

    Demon immediately shot 5 times at the wolf [ability=MotA]that attacked Henchy,taking a fighting stance to be ready for any other attack[MotA].
    "Be careful when you evade the wolf guys,or else youll get poisened!!Only mouse has 5 antidotes!!"
    Last edited by BlueDemon; 02-05-2009 at 07:41 AM.

  7. #17
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    Red is poisoned...
    4!
    Red stomped on a mini spider and injured it a little... 47/50HP
    There are now three mini spider with the demon spider...
    5!2!1!2!
    Gunter hit the spider demon with his Bugger in the side... 191/200HP
    6!
    Under the skullbones, Red finds a Vertigo Gun (13) with 8 rounds of bullets left...


    And squeeze the spider on his head with the warhammer
    while green slime start pouring everywhere from the spider


    He whipes the Warhammer clean from the ooze and start cleaning the gun clean of dirt and start checking the bullets inside.

    Red Stood up slowly and start to feel the pain of the poison in his whole body
    "Darn it, I need more time for my immune system to kick in!"

    and start shooting all the rounds at the spiderdemon at the ceiling
    while green spider slime start splashing at every corner of the room

  8. #18
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC:Very funny,if this is an easy fight,I really cant wait for the boss fights ]

    Demon immediately shot 5 times at the wolf [ability=MotA]that attacked Henchy,taking a fighting stance to be ready for any other attack[MotA].
    5!3!4!2!2!
    Blue fires the Niko at the wolf who's hangin at Henchy's neck... He hits him two times... 550/600HP
    1!
    Blue was too shocked to activate MotA...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    And squeeze the spider on his head with the warhammer
    while green slime start pouring everywhere from the spider


    He whipes the Warhammer clean from the ooze and start cleaning the gun clean of dirt and start checking the bullets inside.

    Red Stood up slowly and start to feel the pain of the poison in his whole body
    "Darn it, I need more time for my immune system to kick in!"

    and start shooting all the rounds at the spiderdemon at the ceiling
    while green spider slime start splashing at every corner of the room
    4!
    Red squeezes a small spider on his head with his warhammer... 35/50HP
    2!6!4!6!3!2!6!5! + 2 in close combat
    He takes the Vertigo, loads it and fires the eight rounds at the spider demon...
    The huge spider struggles as Red fires all loads into the grey ugly body. With a explosion the body falls into bits and the spider demon got killed before he can attack the trolls...
    Red receives 600 credits.
    3!4!4!
    The remaining spiders want to attack Red but he can shake them off...

    [mort: Back in two hours. Got japanese course now...]

  9. #19
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    5!3!4!2!2!
    Blue fires the Niko at the wolf who's hangin at Henchy's neck... He hits him two times... 550/600HP
    1!
    Blue was too shocked to activate MotA...
    [OOC:The normal wolfs have 600 HP?!?!?!!Are you fuckin nuts? xDD.And thats a lousy motive for my ability failing .Have fun with your japanes lessons ^^]

    Vlad quickly shoots another 5 rounds at the same wolf (Wolf 1)[MotA].

  10. #20
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    4!
    Red squeezes a small spider on his head with his warhammer... 35/50HP
    2!6!4!6!3!2!6!5! + 2 in close combat
    He takes the Vertigo, loads it and fires the eight rounds at the spider demon...
    The huge spider struggles as Red fires all loads into the grey ugly body. With a explosion the body falls into bits and the spider demon got killed before he can attack the trolls...
    Red receives 600 credits.
    3!4!4!
    The remaining spiders want to attack Red but he can shake them off...
    Red start stepping on the spiders.
    as he feel the poison in in his body

 

 
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162