Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 197
  1. #101
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    OOC: As f*cking IF. Bloody Bodyguard STOLE my boss kill T_T
    OOC2: Did chris fire his ladybugs?
    OOC3: We are still behind the barricades, and in formation, i'm guessing.


    Chris turned his attention to the incoming Chain golem. The waist was definitely a weak spot. He reloaded his SMGs, and aimed for the waist, emptying his clips. Bebop and Cowboy fired on the incomming ghoul crowd. Yes, this was not exactly according to plan, but it was working out fine. Even so, it was best to keep an eye out for trouble. It was best to avoid another "moving statue" incident if they could help it.

    Action1: Chris Fired at Chain Golem, aiming for the waist. (x2 SMGs, empties clips, sil+laser)
    Action 2: Bodyguards fire on incoming crowd aiming for the closest to each one of them(Empties guns).
    Action3: Chris keeps an eye out for trouble.
    Last edited by Shin_Igami; 02-06-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  2. #102
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    3!
    Henchy fails to transform into a werewolf...
    6!3!2!5!2!3!3!6!
    Henchy hits the werewolf for three times... 260/600HP
    The wolf's poisonous fangs come out of his back...
    Henchy goes to wolf out again and chops 8 times the rest of their foes.

  3. #103
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    [lol morten...sorry! i meant a 360 swing... not 360 swings. more at a circular attack rather than ...you know...]

    action 1-Lingo does a 360 swing at the wolf's eyes again....
    action 2- he then jumps behind the wolf and jams the saw into it's lower back
    action 3- he then slams the other one into it's lower back....
    action 4 - he then slams both into it's lower back....
    action 5- he then tries to saw a leg off....
    action 6- he plunges the saws into the wolf's lower back again...
    action 7- another whack between the legs
    action 8 - Lingo forks the wolf with his saws, hoping to lift it high and then slam it to the ground...
    action 9 - preternatural foresight....

    [ did i change wolves without it dying on me...? o, well...]
    Last edited by Yummy Lingo; 02-07-2009 at 12:10 AM.

  4. #104
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    360 swings, fuck you
    lol Lingo lol
    "You guys help Blue out, I will handle the wolf up front for now." Mouse looks at his teams who started to fight back against the wolves.

  5. #105
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    [Haha morten, I read all the items, plus I keep a tab in my web browser opened to that page. XD]

    All this time everyone was fighting the wolves, Zia was standing over the dead boss wolf, smoking his cigarette.

    "Mmm," He looked around and noticed some of the wolves up front were still uninjured. "Okay," Zia said, tossing his cigarette butt to the corpse and lighting up a new one, "Oooooone more time!" Zia began singing One More Time by Daft Punk. He slipped his Niko into his trenchcoat and took his automatic shotgun in both hands, "Oooooone more time! We gonna celebrate! Oh yeah, all right, don't stop dancing!" (Singing to heal group again)

    Once again, Zia used his elf speed, and ran to the front where he got very close to Ganado Wolf 5 and unloaded the entire 10 rounds of his shotgun into the wolf's face. "Plus 1 firing rate, plus 2 close combat, can I get an AWWW YEAH?" Zia shouted.

  6. #106
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: Someone really has to stop you...]

    1!2!2!3!3!
    All bola attacks fail...
    3!
    Blue can hide away of a ganado tentacle rage...
    4!
    ... and swings his chainsaw into the wolf... 261/600HP

    [mort: Stay up for half an hour more... Where are darkus and sakura..?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    [I]OOC: As f*cking IF. Bloody Bodyguard STOLE my boss kill T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    [Haha morten, I read all the items, plus I keep a tab in my web browser opened to that page. XD]

    [OOC:Well,mort,you ARE the GM .@Shin: who is whinning now BIATCH :P.@ Zia: dito ^^]

    Cuz of the Elves singing,Vlad also began to sing "Im Blue Da Ba De Da Ba Da" but not for healing somebody,but in hope that his horrible singing will scare off some wolves - he jumped at the nearest wolf alive,swang his Bola around his head and Stabbed that nasty Chainsaw in his tentacle holes [MotA].

  7. #107
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    "well, it's not so comfy for me to talk in this kind of situation," egan shrugs, "think u can release me first and let me have a glass of blood to revitalize myself?" "what i know is that there's something you all might be interested in" egan explains, "but i kinda need some help too, it's somewhere in st. Ghoul tower. You guys might wanna come with me, whaddya say?"
    Here comes the Tank!

  8. #108
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    6!
    Red gets off the poison...
    4!5!2!3!
    The trolls club at the remaining spider... 18/50H?
    *Trolls busy*

    Red take a deep breath..
    that's better.
    and tried to stretch out his arms and look up.
    "Shitt.... "
    There's alot of spider eggs corpses and other stuff hanging on the celing.
    "Hey Trolls, I would be very quiet if I were you"
    point his finger up.



    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    5!
    As you wish said Mohawk but thats the last one. I don't have enough power yet for more. 100/400HP
    6!2!4!5!3!1! +2
    Anon unloads her shotgun on the half-dragon and kills it...
    She receives 3000 credits.

    [mort: This is actually better then letting her play...
    Dayphase at 6 am, back tomorrow for boring saturday...]
    Anon screams....
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAHHH. and flips in the air.
    Mohawk drops on his knees and tries to take a breath after his magic.
    "There's still other to be kill"
    start loading her gun again

  9. #109
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    4!
    Cali went into the Inferno club, a hypnotic underground with many freaks and alien look-a-likes. The crowd was dancing in exteme colorful spotlights around burning trash cans...

    A band was playing aslongside with a DJ. Only a few streetsamurai and runners were at the bar with the back to the ecstatic crowd. A few suspicious people were looking at Cali, recognizing him as street warrior...
    Cali thinks to himself: "Look at this... so many freaks, and this crazy music. I'd better be done with my affairs soon or I'll get dizzy."
    He notices some weird stares from part of the crow, but ignores it. "Hmpf, I'm in no mood for that right now."

    Following Dog's tip on Bakuman's business, Cali tries getting info from the locals.
    He makes a stern face and starts talking to the bartender:

    Hey there.

    See, I heard someone around here has got some interesting unusual goods to sell, if you know what I mean.
    As is stands, I'm very displeased by my speed handicap being a dwarf and all. Maybe some body improvements could do the trick...
    Do you know who's the one I'm looking for?

  10. #110
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse throw his Boa again at the creature. Once it hits he slam the chainsaw in his back not missing this time. Then he try to cut it back in half. Then he shoots him in the back 5 times with the (+1)
    1!
    The bola misses the wolf...
    6!
    ...but the chainsaw gets the wolf... and he's dead...
    Mouse receives 3000 credits.
    5!
    He cuts into the back... 569/600HP
    1!3!2!5!4! +1 bonus
    Mouse fires five shots with his Niko at the wolf again... 469/600HP
    5!
    The wolf is too injured to attack him now...

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Kniteowl fired 3 more rounds, 1 round at each of the surviving Gunman.

    Amon and Frank continued to attack, now having the advantage.
    4!2!2!
    Knitefires three rounds with his Vertigo and hits one of them... Gunman 3 - 3/40HP
    5! and 2!
    Amon&Frank keep firing... Amon hits one of them... Gunman 4 - 10/40HP
    We have to run to the hotel as soon as we killed them! yells Frank to Knite...

    STATUS:
    Knite's Cleaners:
    //Knite - Cyclop : Vertigo (13) + Roller MP (14) + 39 rounds ; (Sniper 13 ; Butterfly) 84/100HP
    //Amon - Elf : Bugger (6) ; Shuriken (6) ; 50/60HP
    //Frank - Dwarf : Bugger (6) ; Shuriken (6) ; 80/90HP

    Gunman 3 - 3/40HP / Gunman 4 - 10/40HP Gunman 6 - 21/40HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    Gray steps back some after picking up his weapons and puts them in there rightful places. He keeps his mind aware of all thats going around him as he tries to talk towards the other two.
    "Stop fighting me and just let me find a girl named Yamada and i'll be on my way. If you really want to continue this pointless fight,
    just tell your friend here to get back up and let him be the example of how i'm gonna whoop both your arses.
    The one who Gun forced on the ground steps up and says: We can't let you tell where she is as long as you're not part of our assembly. We won't tell you even if you force us. I only give you this one chance: To fight with one of our warriors in a melee weapon match. Then we will accept you as a new member. But not like this, if you put your guns at us... This is a peaceful place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    OOC: As f*cking IF. Bloody Bodyguard STOLE my boss kill T_T
    OOC2: Did chris fire his ladybugs?
    OOC3: We are still behind the barricades, and in formation, i'm guessing.


    Chris turned his attention to the incoming Chain golem. The waist was definitely a weak spot. He reloaded his SMGs, and aimed for the waist, emptying his clips. Bebop and Cowboy fired on the incomming ghoul crowd. Yes, this was not exactly according to plan, but it was working out fine. Even so, it was best to keep an eye out for trouble. It was best to avoid another "moving statue" incident if they could help it.

    Action1: Chris Fired at Chain Golem, aiming for the waist. (x2 SMGs, empties clips, sil+laser)
    Action 2: Bodyguards fire on incoming crowd aiming for the closest to each one of them(Empties guns).
    Action3: Chris keeps an eye out for trouble.
    [mort: OOC2: No. OOC3: No, the barricades are broken by the Chain Golem... You know that both your MPs have 18 round clips? Okay...]

    2!4!5!2!3!2!4!5!4!1!2!1!3!2!2!2!5!6! and 5!3!2!1!4!3!2!6!4!3!4!3!4!2!6!1!1!6! + 1 on fire rate [mort: The gun you have, doesn't have a laser pointer equiped but a fire rate bonus...]
    Shin unloaded both his Desperate Housewife MPs at the new Chain Golem that rampaged through the small church gates... 525/700HP
    2!3!6!4!1!3!3!1!6!3!3!4!3!
    Cowboy unloads his Colbert on the incoming Ghouls... and kills three ghouls...
    2!3!3!6!3!1!3!1!5!6!1!4!1!4!5!
    Bebop unloads his Cobra on the crowd... and kills the remaining ghouls...

    Chain Golem 525/700HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy goes to wolf out again and chops 8 times the rest of their foes.
    5!
    Henchy wolfs out and transform into a werewolf for two battle rounds... [mort: +1 on close combat]



    1!2!4!6!6!1!3!6! +1 bonus
    Henchy takes out his dwarf axe and slashes the wolf he attacked before... 60/600HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy Lingo View Post
    [lol morten...sorry! i meant a 360 swing... not 360 swings. more at a circular attack rather than ...you know...]

    action 1-Lingo does a 360 swing at the wolf's eyes again....
    action 2- he then jumps behind the wolf and jams the saw into it's lower back
    action 3- he then slams the other one into it's lower back....
    action 4 - he then slams both into it's lower back....
    action 5- he then tries to saw a leg off....
    action 6- he plunges the saws into the wolf's lower back again...
    action 7- another whack between the legs
    action 8 - Lingo forks the wolf with his saws, hoping to lift it high and then slam it to the ground...
    action 9 - preternatural foresight....

    [ did i change wolves without it dying on me...? o, well...]
    2!
    The swing misses the wolf...
    3!
    ... and misses again the wolf's lower back...
    5!
    But he stabs the other one... 30/600HP
    1!
    ...and misses again...
    4!
    He saws one of the wolfs legs off... 517/600HP
    4!
    ... and stabs him in the back... 497/600HP
    6!
    and a whack between the legs... 447/600Hp
    6!6!5!
    Lingo forks his victim with both Chainsaws and hit it on the ground... 317/600HP
    2!
    Activating his ability fails...
    2!
    ...and Lingo gets attacked... 85/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    lol Lingo lol
    "You guys help Blue out, I will handle the wolf up front for now." Mouse looks at his teams who started to fight back against the wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    [Haha morten, I read all the items, plus I keep a tab in my web browser opened to that page. XD]

    All this time everyone was fighting the wolves, Zia was standing over the dead boss wolf, smoking his cigarette.

    "Mmm," He looked around and noticed some of the wolves up front were still uninjured. "Okay," Zia said, tossing his cigarette butt to the corpse and lighting up a new one, "Oooooone more time!" Zia began singing One More Time by Daft Punk. He slipped his Niko into his trenchcoat and took his automatic shotgun in both hands, "Oooooone more time! We gonna celebrate! Oh yeah, all right, don't stop dancing!" (Singing to heal group again)

    Once again, Zia used his elf speed, and ran to the front where he got very close to Ganado Wolf 5 and unloaded the entire 10 rounds of his shotgun into the wolf's face. "Plus 1 firing rate, plus 2 close combat, can I get an AWWW YEAH?" Zia shouted.
    5!
    One more time by Daft Punk heals all the groups HP for 25HP...
    1!1!4!3!3!5!6!3!5!4! +3 bonus
    Zia made a huge massacre as he opened fire with his automatic shotgun and shoot bullet after bullet merciless at the wolf... 159/600HP

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC:Well,mort,you ARE the GM .@Shin: who is whinning now BIATCH :P.@ Zia: dito ^^]

    Cuz of the Elves singing,Vlad also began to sing "Im Blue Da Ba De Da Ba Da" but not for healing somebody,but in hope that his horrible singing will scare off some wolves - he jumped at the nearest wolf alive,swang his Bola around his head and Stabbed that nasty Chainsaw in his tentacle holes [MotA].
    4!
    The bola hits the head of the wolf... 11/600HP
    4!
    ... and stabs him finally with the chainsaw to death...
    Blue receives 1000 credits.

    Ganado wolf 1 - dead
    Ganado wolf 2 - dead
    Ganado wolf 3 - dead
    Ganado wolf 4 - 159/600HP
    Ganado wolf 5
    Boss Wolf 1 - dead
    Back:
    Boss wolf 2 - dead
    Ganado wolf 6 - dead
    Ganado wolf 7 - dead
    Ganado wolf 8 - dead
    Ganado wolf 9 - dead
    Ganado wolf 10 - dead
    Ganado wolf 11 - 85/600HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    "well, it's not so comfy for me to talk in this kind of situation," egan shrugs, "think u can release me first and let me have a glass of blood to revitalize myself?" "what i know is that there's something you all might be interested in" egan explains, "but i kinda need some help too, it's somewhere in st. Ghoul tower. You guys might wanna come with me, whaddya say?"
    2!
    Angelica smiled: So it's Saint Ghoul's? Okay! Igor throw this guy into the jail for later! Igor the orc throws Egan into a jail where two others already are. Then they both go off...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    *Trolls busy*

    Red take a deep breath..
    that's better.
    and tried to stretch out his arms and look up.
    "Shitt.... "
    There's alot of spider eggs corpses and other stuff hanging on the celing.
    "Hey Trolls, I would be very quiet if I were you"
    point his finger up.
    4!4!5!6!
    The trolls kill the remaining spider...
    And the doors open again. The compasss shows it's way to the south...

    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Anon screams....
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAHHH. and flips in the air.
    Mohawk drops on his knees and tries to take a breath after his magic.
    "There's still other to be kill"
    start loading her gun again
    Anon reloads her sawed shotgun for the next attack...
    6!
    The two half-dragons are startled and don't attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Cali thinks to himself: "Look at this... so many freaks, and this crazy music. I'd better be done with my affairs soon or I'll get dizzy."
    He notices some weird stares from part of the crow, but ignores it. "Hmpf, I'm in no mood for that right now."

    Following Dog's tip on Bakuman's business, Cali tries getting info from the locals.
    He makes a stern face and starts talking to the bartender:

    Hey there.

    See, I heard someone around here has got some interesting unusual goods to sell, if you know what I mean.
    As is stands, I'm very displeased by my speed handicap being a dwarf and all. Maybe some body improvements could do the trick...
    Do you know who's the one I'm looking for?
    4!
    The dwarf behind the des looks at Cali: If you're looking for information I might be the right guy. I know a lot of stuff going around here. Pay me 20 credits and I tell you everything I know. As for the body improvements, hmmm... You might try the hospital. For about 5000 credits they put a steroid pack in your body that gives you boosts then you need them... Give money and I tell you what I know about your man...

 

 
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162