Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 197
  1. #121
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    The gnome took Stu's weapons and examined them: Hmmm, I give you 80 credits for the two Buggers, 60 for the Baraka, 30 for the Shuriken and 20 for the army knife. Makes 190 credits, okay? The Niko and the Waraxe will make 690 credits plus your 190 rounds of ammo.

    Stu came around an armour seller: You would like a +1 armour? Only 120 credits tonight!
    I'll take it. Stuyvesant examined his new wares. The Niko and Waraxe were a serious improvement on his previous goods. The armour wasn't too shabby either. All this and he still had a good wad of credits. Now it was time for a little adventuring. Stu was in the city to make a legend for himself and spread his name far and wide. That wasn't going to happen without effort. It was time to see what the Runners were talking about. If there was a troll looking to raid a dungeon, then a spare arm would always be welcome. Stu wondered over to the troll.

    "I hear that you may need people. Can I offer my services?"

  2. #122
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    [mort: LOL. How about an elbow check?]

    3!
    Red can't grab the belly of the box and falls back into the water...
    4!4!3!2!
    The trolls attack the angry chest again... 94/100HP
    5!
    The chest gets mad and tries to bite Red but gets a hit in the mouth instead.
    [The arm bar is supposed to break the arm....]


    Red Hit the mouth of the chest again.
    and see that some teeths are falling off.

    that's for pushing me in the water!

  3. #123
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    kniteowl decided to wait to see if he oculd find any more targets he might be missing.

    If he doesn't find anymore targets, he will fire a round at each of the 3 targets he found.



  4. #124
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Chris pondered over it for a few seconds, then decided to go for it. Maybe it would make the other mugger wannabes think twice about jumping him if he got in Aunties good graces.

    Action: Hires the two mercs
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  5. #125
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    The girl looked angry: Are you trying to flirt with me?! Forget it.
    I don't know about Saint Ghoul or the Nosferatu. Try the Afterlife Bar for info. If you find out something new then call me back. I could give you the job as the new manager of Trut's if you're succesful with your search after the sword.
    She hang up and the screen turned black...
    "...." Egan put the phone back, "Afterlife Bar? Damn, i really should learn how to deal with vamp girls..."

    "Well, i have nowhere to go except to the bar then." Egan comes out from the Trut and head out to the Afterlife Bar.
    Here comes the Tank!

  6. #126
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse thanked Zia for buying the Niko. Mouse securely attached the second Niko. "I'm going to buy 3000 rounds for my Nikos, I suggest you guys to load up ammo.We are going to need it. I'll be right back ok," Mouse heads over to the nearest weapon troll "Can I sells my Baraka, 2 colberts, Katar, and Cobra. Also can I buy 3000 rounds for my Nikos? Thanks"

  7. #127
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    While on the car, Anton thought about the incidents of the day. He then turned to the elf to talk. "Eric, I was thinking about what happened today and remember that story you told me about the species and their special abilities. If I remember correctly you said humans had the power of resurrection or something, right? So I was wondering, how could I unleash those abilities..."

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  8. #128
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    3!
    Cali sees a beautiful elf girl shot precisely in the head...
    1!
    He can't see anything as the militia already checked and CSI is working on the details...
    1!
    The commanding officer just says: Look, we have no clue who did this, but if you can get us some info then we can talk about money, okay? He goes off to talk with his men...
    "Damn, this sucks! A sniper... figured. I don't think I'll catch up with him and spending any more time on it for today sounds bad." Cali then says to the officer:
    - Right. Thanks for your time.
    Annoyed at his lack of luck, Cali decides to wander around, before going back to the inn.
    (Cali unknowingly heads to the St.Ghoul tower & cemetary - Purple 17)

  9. #129
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Lingo decides to leave.....

    he would start his investigation into the 'book of vampires' and if, when he returned the group was still around he would go with them...

    action - for now, he headed for the the Lost Library under the Small book store (Red 4)...
    Last edited by Yummy Lingo; 02-03-2009 at 10:51 PM.

  10. #130
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    [mort: Sorry people, I try to be more active today and drink some coffeine tonight. I just got my okay for my dissertation to write...]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy heads to the magical armor shop.
    5!
    Henchy walks through the whole city to the eastern district, known for it's orcs and cyclops inhabitants. He wasn't attacked but got a few eyes on the streets.
    He walked in the magic armour shop and got greeted by an old cyclop: Well, if it isn't a wolf! What brings a creature of the night into this part of the town?!

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton said goodbye to old 'Nor' and got inside the car. Eric already knew were to go. They were getting to the Nephrolit...
    5!
    Eric drove Anton to the Nephrolit Bar without any further incidents.
    I wish you and the girl good luck for the future and I hope we'll see again sometimes!Eric drove off in the night...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    [OOC: what do you mean?My dwarfaxe is there,only active xDD]

    Vlad was at the Black Market again - and although it was day,there was still something going on there.Since his friends werenŽt there, he decided to look through offerings....I still do have enough money left...Perhaps I should buy a better armour?Anyway,if those guys show up,IŽll be ready to rock!!!
    [mort: It's NIGHTPHASE]

    Blue walked on through the night and saw a couple of new runners talking and buying stuff too...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    I'll take it. Stuyvesant examined his new wares. The Niko and Waraxe were a serious improvement on his previous goods. The armour wasn't too shabby either. All this and he still had a good wad of credits. Now it was time for a little adventuring. Stu was in the city to make a legend for himself and spread his name far and wide. That wasn't going to happen without effort. It was time to see what the Runners were talking about. If there was a troll looking to raid a dungeon, then a spare arm would always be welcome. Stu wondered over to the troll.

    "I hear that you may need people. Can I offer my services?"
    [mort: 6660credits. Did you buy an armour yet?]

    Stu approached the group of three who were talking about a dunngeon...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    [The arm bar is supposed to break the arm....]


    Red Hit the mouth of the chest again.
    and see that some teeths are falling off.

    that's for pushing me in the water!
    4!
    Red hit the mouth of the chest and some sharp teeth fell out... 82/140HP
    The trolls couldn't attack while Red raged with his warhammer...

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    kniteowl decided to wait to see if he oculd find any more targets he might be missing.

    If he doesn't find anymore targets, he will fire a round at each of the 3 targets he found.
    6!
    Knite suddenly noticed six more people just coming out of the hotel with MPs in their hands...
    6!6!1! + 2 bonus and +1 cyclop bonus
    Knite hit all three targets, two of them died and the third fell out of the window injured... 17/30HP
    He receives 1000 credits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    Chris pondered over it for a few seconds, then decided to go for it. Maybe it would make the other mugger wannabes think twice about jumping him if he got in Aunties good graces.

    Action: Hires the two mercs
    5!
    Jesus approached the two mercs: Auntie sayed we shoul follow you. That makes 1000 credits. The two young trolls got hired by Jesus and Aunt Troll waved their boys good-bye on their way outside: Have fun my little boys. And don't get all dirty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    "...." Egan put the phone back, "Afterlife Bar? Damn, i really should learn how to deal with vamp girls..."

    "Well, i have nowhere to go except to the bar then." Egan comes out from the Trut and head out to the Afterlife Bar.
    6!
    As Egan wnet into the Afterlife Bar, the Grim Reaper behind the Bardesk gave him a sign to come close. Egan, I knew you would come. There was already another old vampire here. Try the corner behind there.
    There was a vampire girl sitting at the corner of the Bar...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse thanked Zia for buying the Niko. Mouse securely attached the second Niko. "I'm going to buy 3000 rounds for my Nikos, I suggest you guys to load up ammo.We are going to need it. I'll be right back ok," Mouse heads over to the nearest weapon troll "Can I sells my Baraka, 2 colberts, Katar, and Cobra. Also can I buy 3000 rounds for my Nikos? Thanks"
    The troll said: I buy your Baraka for 60 credits, the two Colberts for 200 credits, the Katar for 60 credits and the Cobra for 90 credits. Makes 410 credits for you. You have to carry the ammo in boxes. Here are three boxes of 1000 rounds for your guns.

    [mort: Three items...]

    To the back of Mouse was a Killerelf approaching with a merciless face and asked if he could need some additional forces on their way to the dungeon... [mort: Stu]

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    While on the car, Anton thought about the incidents of the day. He then turned to the elf to talk. "Eric, I was thinking about what happened today and remember that story you told me about the species and their special abilities. If I remember correctly you said humans had the power of resurrection or something, right? So I was wondering, how could I unleash those abilities..."
    Eric shrugged: Only a human medic can taught you that. Ah, we are here...
    Anton got out of the car and Eric thanked him and vanished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    "Damn, this sucks! A sniper... figured. I don't think I'll catch up with him and spending any more time on it for today sounds bad." Cali then says to the officer:
    - Right. Thanks for your time.
    Annoyed at his lack of luck, Cali decides to wander around, before going back to the inn.
    (Cali unknowingly heads to the St.Ghoul tower & cemetary - Purple 17)
    5!
    Outside the cemetary you could already hear the ghouls howling. Inside were two ghouls with their back to Cali as he entered...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy Lingo View Post
    Lingo decides to leave.....

    he would start his investigation into the 'book of vampires' and if, when he returned the group was still around he would go with them...

    action - for now, he headed for the the Lost Library under the Small book store (Red 4)...
    3!
    The gate to the Lost Library was close. Lingo had to ask the book store owner about the key...

    [mort: You found the Level 2 dungeon. You need at least 2 players to enter the dungeon...]

 

 
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162