Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 301
  1. #1
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default ST RPG: System vs. Factory - Second Round: Sightseeing

    [mort: All quests and battles continue in their time zone. It's a new day in the city and nightphase has begun again...]

  2. #2
    Henchy432 is online now Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    The orcs looked angry. We have our orders. Give us 50 credits as entrance money or leave. Next attempt to corrupt us and we blow you of the stairs. We get a lot of money from Norbert to protect this shop.
    "Fine, that will teach me to try and make friends." Henchy say as he pays the 50 creds.

  3. #3
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    6!
    Posto understood and wielded his butterfly at the Nosferatu who jumped at him with the attempt of hitting him again with the machete... 50/60HP
    2!3!5!
    Egan could only land one clear hit at the Nosferatu with his knife... 34/50HP
    4!
    Posto attacked the other surprised Nosferatu again and hit him again with the butterfly... 46/60HP
    6!
    He used the moment and hide away behind a pillar. The Nosferatu couldn't see him anymore and turned his back to Posto as he was searching for him...
    6!
    The Nosferatu who thought Egan turned around to his comerad and yelled him for help but Egan could stab him again with his knife... 24/60HP
    Egan grab the Nosferatu1 by the neck and choke him hard, swing his butterfly knife, and do a jumping stab while slamming the Nosferatu to the church's chair.

    Nosferatu1 screaming, and Egan just slash the Nosferatu's jaw, try to cut it away....

    Posto is still making his sneak attack, he waited a chance to stab the nosferatu2's in its back of a head. When he sees the chance he jump and...
    Here comes the Tank!

  4. #4
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anton quietly replied to the darkelf that had just addressed him...

    He then turned back to Eric and Boxxy "Ok guys, lets get started with this. Eric, do you think we'll get done with this operation before dawn? We really need to deal with the witch as soon as possible..." As they stepped out of the store he turned back to Eric again and said, "Hey man, you never told me the story of my elven tattoo, now would be a good time to know while we get ready for our assault..."

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  5. #5
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Kalinka looked up: Did you see that ugly ogre who just raided Menbo? The troll guards are after him to kill him for his attack. Whatever, I sell you my +1 armour for 150 credits, okay? I won't get any new one for the next time soon, so I hope the price's okay for ya'
    Mouse looked up "Someone robbed Menbo? I have some time. I will help the hunt. But first let me buy this armor." Mouse buys armor. Hey I need ammo where can I go for some ammo?"

  6. #6
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    "Fine, that will teach me to try and make friends." Henchy say as he pays the 50 creds.
    The orcs accepted: You have permission to enter. Iside the weapon shop a feisty dward with red beard and hair welcomed Henchy: Hi there. What can I do for you? Hope you got eenough money, haha.Four other orcs were protecting the store inside. Henchy saw the best weapons to buy in this city...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan_Tank View Post
    Egan grab the Nosferatu1 by the neck and choke him hard, swing his butterfly knife, and do a jumping stab while slamming the Nosferatu to the church's chair.

    Nosferatu1 screaming, and Egan just slash the Nosferatu's jaw, try to cut it away....

    Posto is still making his sneak attack, he waited a chance to stab the nosferatu2's in its back of a head. When he sees the chance he jump and...
    4!The church chair fell back as the Nosferatu was hit several times by Egan. He got impaled by one of the chair legs but surprisingly was still alive... 14/60 HP
    Curse you! were the first words he heard from the Nosferatu as he tried the get up with the chair leg looking through his chestbones...
    4!
    The slash through the jaw made him collapse again and he was nearly dead... 10/60HP
    3!
    ... the Nosferatu got aware of him and avoided Posto's attack...
    4!
    He screamed at Posto, not expecting those skills from people he underastimated a few seconds ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton quietly replied to the darkelf that had just addressed him...

    He then turned back to Eric and Boxxy "Ok guys, lets get started with this. Eric, do you think we'll get done with this operation before dawn? We really need to deal with the witch as soon as possible..." As they stepped out of the store he turned back to Eric again and said, "Hey man, you never told me the story of my elven tattoo, now would be a good time to know while we get ready for our assault..."
    3!
    Eric lookded at Anton: Yes, it'ss about time we move to the bank or we miss them. Daylight just got up, they might be there any moment. Prepare for a fearsome clash with the, they're heavily armed themselves. The dwarf mob is not a clan of harmless children...As Anton asked Eric about his tattoo, Eric smiled: Haha, you wanna test me, right? Whenever you meet a warrior elf you only have to say the ancient words "I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith." and the elf will follow you and tell you all the secrets he knows. An old phrase for those who were in the warrior tribe before. As a human we had to mark you with this tattoo to make you one of us...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse looked up "Someone robbed Menbo? I have some time. I will help the hunt. But first let me buy this armor." Mouse buys armor. Hey I need ammo where can I go for some ammo?"
    Kalinka gave Mouse the +1 armour. You need some ammo. Wait a second, how much do you want? He went into his tent and came back with a box full of rounds.
    If you gonna with the others on ogre hunt you should talk to one of the market guards. He may give you advice and tell you the bounty on the ogre.

  7. #7
    Henchy432 is online now Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    The orcs accepted: You have permission to enter. Iside the weapon shop a feisty dward with red beard and hair welcomed Henchy: Hi there. What can I do for you? Hope you got eenough money, haha.Four other orcs were protecting the store inside. Henchy saw the best weapons to buy in this city...
    "Well, what do you have good Sir ?" ask Henchy.

  8. #8
    Egan_Tank is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In The NES Ya
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    4!The church chair fell back as the Nosferatu was hit several times by Egan. He got impaled by one of the chair legs but surprisingly was still alive... 14/60 HP
    Curse you! were the first words he heard from the Nosferatu as he tried the get up with the chair leg looking through his chestbones...
    4!
    The slash through the jaw made him collapse again and he was nearly dead... 10/60HP
    3!
    ... the Nosferatu got aware of him and avoided Posto's attack...
    4!
    He screamed at Posto, not expecting those skills from people he underastimated a few seconds ago...
    "So you're not entirely dumb monster huh?!!" Egan go for the horizontal slash at the Nosferatu's neck first to the left and then to the right.

    "I'll show you what an orc made from!" Posto just insanely punch the nosferatu with his butterfly.

    And then kick the nosferatu so Posto can run towards Egan.
    Here comes the Tank!

  9. #9
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Noticing the vampire seemed to have just gotten here, Zia said, "This isn't the best place to be wandering around, ya know?" He took out a cigarette and lit up, "Especially if you don't want to end up like those poor chumps." He took out the cigarette and gestured toward the ogre and two gnome remains.

    With that said, Zia walked around the vampire and into the building of Slaughterhouse 7.

  10. #10
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    The words the elf just said were fresh in his mind 'I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith'...
    As they keep walking the figure of the dwarf mob's building was getting clearer. They were close to their objective...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

 

 
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79