Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 301
  1. #201
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    "Hello there!IŽll take the armour,the Nunchaku and the Dingo with enoguh munition [All that should cost 520 credits + munition].Can I sell you my Mosquito,Butterfly and Machete?
    And Henchy,as a present for joining me on my "hunt" I can buy you or give you one of my weapons!!"
    "I would just like 50 rounds, if you would, Sir Vlad." Henchy says.

  2. #202
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    My my, who came here during daytime. A little vampire girl... she mumbled. Then she got aware of Boxxy's wounds. I see, I see. Come inside darling. I have a treat for you vampires that cures you of the Nosferatu virus. It will cost you 2500 credits, darling. But I will do you a favor and will look into the present and future for you while the antidote will work...
    "Does that mean it will last longer?" asked Boxxy happily, putting 2500 credits on the desk.

  3. #203
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse thanks the elfs and climb up on a table."HELLO EVERYONE I AM LOOKING FOR A ORGRE NAME SPRUGGU. THERE WILL BE A REWARD TO ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN HIM AND TELL ME." Now muse waits to see if anyone will come with information.
    6!
    A man went up his stool and walked up to Mouse. I saw an ogre. He went into south woods. There must be a cabin somewhere, I think at the other side of the Luxury armour shop. That's all I noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    "Um... Okay." Zia exited the underbridge area and as he walked down the street thinking of what to do next, he heard shouting, something about a reward and an ogre. The detective lit up a cigarette while he walked towards the source of the shouting voice.
    5!
    Zia saw two bounty hunters, a human and an ogre shouting each other. I told you Spurggu might be hiding in the Southern Woods. But you didn't listen! - Shut up human! I won't kill someone of my own race. I rather kill you right here, right now!!
    They were standing right near a reward note of Spurggu the murder. Reward 2000 credits by the militia.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    "Hello there!IŽll take the armour,the Nunchaku and the Dingo with enoguh munition [All that should cost 520 credits + munition].Can I sell you my Mosquito,Butterfly and Machete?
    And Henchy,as a present for joining me on my "hunt" I can buy you or give you one of my weapons!!"
    All your stuff costs 520 credits. You get 14 rounds with your new gun. I'll buy your used stuff for 60 credits! Do you want moe ammo and maybe some health patches, dear sir?!

    [mort: Two handed scythe or katana?]

    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    "I would just like 50 rounds, if you would, Sir Vlad." Henchy says.
    The japanese dwarf handed out 50 rounds of ammo to Henchy without waiting for Blue's reply... [mort: 73 rounds now...]

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    "Does that mean it will last longer?" asked Boxxy happily, putting 2500 credits on the desk.
    The witch laughed in a strange way: Keck Keck keck. My, young lady! You will be vaccinate by my medicine! It is like an antibiotic. Keck keck!
    She told boxxy to wait a while until the antidote works and went back into the garden... After a while, Boxxy felt how her strenght came back and the green stains on her skin vanished...
    She walked outside the garden... [mort: 430 credits left...]
    Last edited by morten; 01-31-2009 at 03:41 PM.

  4. #204
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    6!
    A man went up his stool and walked up to Mouse. I saw an ogre. He went into south woods. There must be a cabin somewhere, I think at the other side of the Luxury armour shop. That's all I noticed
    Mouse hand the guy 50 credits. "Thanks, Hope you have a good day" After that mouse head off south woods. Looking for this cabin and armour shop and Spruggu.

  5. #205
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    2000 credits was really something, Zia thought as he scratched the side of his face. This Spurgu ogre fellow seemed to be a killer on the run. Deciding to take down this criminal, Zia headed down to South Woods and search for a cabin.

  6. #206
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    All your stuff costs 520 credits. You get 14 rounds with your new gun. I'll buy your used stuff for 60 credits! Do you want moe ammo and maybe some health patches, dear sir?!
    "IŽd like another 50 round for myself and 50 for my friend [as long as it ainŽt too expensive xDD].And yes,I want to buy 20 health patches too."

  7. #207
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse hand the guy 50 credits. "Thanks, Hope you have a good day" After that mouse head off south woods. Looking for this cabin and armour shop and Spruggu.
    2!
    As Mouse went into the southern woods to look for Spurggu's cabin he got suddenly attacked by a Girallion jumping of a tree...



    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    2000 credits was really something, Zia thought as he scratched the side of his face. This Spurgu ogre fellow seemed to be a killer on the run. Deciding to take down this criminal, Zia headed down to South Woods and search for a cabin.
    1!
    As Zia went into the critter pested woods to look for Spurggu's cabin he got attacked by a Gray Render who was wielding a tree as a giant club...



    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    "IŽd like another 50 round for myself and 50 for my friend [as long as it ainŽt too expensive xDD].And yes,I want to buy 20 health patches too."
    The japanese dwarf bowed: Oh my sir! You are very good customer! May your life be long and succesful! He handed over Blue the rounds and the health patches... [mort: 330 credits. What do you want with20 health patches if you could buy health potions at another place..?]

  8. #208
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    6!6!1!4!
    As Red, Gunter, Pedro and Isildur attack Slime 3 together they beat the slime hard... 14/80.
    The slime didn't move anymore...
    2!
    Blammo attacked slime 4 but didn't make any effective strike...
    4!
    Slime 4 tried to attack Blammo but didn't hit him, too...

    // Red's Party Trolls:
    //Red: Warhammer ; 79/100HP
    // Gunter: Bugger + Club ; 25/30HP
    // Pedro: Poison Injektor + Knuckles ; 56/70HP
    // Isildur: Snake + Hidden dagger ; 50/60HP
    // Blammo: Poison Injektor + Knife ; 20/30HP

    [mort: Dungeons are tough...]

    [doesn't matter, the better the loot]
    Yeah we're doing it.
    hit it till it turn to dust!!.

    Blammo /Slime still fighting each other

  9. #209
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse looks at the ugly creature. "I feel bad for killing a innocent creature who only attacks if it's nature to attack people but you are in my way so you will die." Mouse takes out his dual Coberts and shoot two rounds (each) at the creature head. If it dies he will head keep on moving if not he will run around it trying to get a better shoot.

  10. #210
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    [doesn't matter, the better the loot]
    Yeah we're doing it.
    hit it till it turn to dust!!.

    Blammo /Slime still fighting each other
    3!5!2!4!
    The slime vanished into dust...
    Red receives 300 credits.
    1!
    Blammo attacked but got bitten instead... 15/30HP

    // Red's Party Trolls:
    //Red: Warhammer ; 79/100HP
    // Gunter: Bugger + Club ; 25/30HP
    // Pedro: Poison Injektor + Knuckles ; 56/70HP
    // Isildur: Snake + Hidden dagger ; 50/60HP
    // Blammo: Poison Injektor + Knife ; 15/30HP

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Mouse looks at the ugly creature. "I feel bad for killing a innocent creature who only attacks if it's nature to attack people but you are in my way so you will die." Mouse takes out his dual Coberts and shoot two rounds (each) at the creature head. If it dies he will head keep on moving if not he will run around it trying to get a better shoot.
    4!4!3!4!
    Mouse shot four times at the critter but that didn't impress it much... 133/160HP
    2!
    The Girallion tried to ram Mouse into the ground with a four arm hammer and hit him instead against a giant tree... 84/100HP

    [mort: Now it's getting tougher for overpowered players... ]

 

 
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79