Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 301
  1. #121
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    3!
    [mort: Total 3480 credits now ; 6 health patches and 4 health potions. You picked up the two DH MPs (15) and have a knife (1), 100/100HP ; 260 rounds ; What other weapons did you pick up again? You left your Bugger?]

    6!
    As Jesus went into the golden duck restaurant the waiter wa happy to see the first customer of the day. Good morning dear sir! Please follow me, I have a nice table for you!. Jesus looked around and found a newspaper of yesterday. He read through, checking about news he could use...

    [mort: I answer one question you're looking for...]
    OOC: Is the answer my consolation prize? XD. Yeah, i dropped the Bugger, and kept the small guns. I should have full ammo on these. 60 rounds on the small guns seems like a fair amount.
    Chris checked the papers, looking for a place to rent. He called the waiter and asked for whatever they could recommend as a late breakfast. He sat there for a while, waiting for something to happen.

    Action1: (Newspaper) Looks for a place to rent.
    Action2: Ordered some breakfast (i hope that's not subject to dice roll, lol)
    Action3: Keeps an eye on the door for the next customer/or a sign of action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  2. #122
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Grabbing the hook to his side and having a quick reaction when the Ogre dropped the scythe,he let himself fall rapidly on the weapon and he threw the hook at the Ogreīs feet - whatever the Ogre would do now,heīd be distracted:
    If he wants to keep me away from the weapon,the bloody hook will get him,if he wants to run away itīs a double win because of the hook AND me having the scythe!!!
    4!
    Blue succesfully hooked the ogre. But what would he do next now...
    1!
    But the ogre caught Blue with his elbow and gave him a true blue eye... 99/100HP

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    After filling up his ammo. Henchy wants to know more about the fang around his neck, so he travels to The Vampire's club : Trut
    As Henchy went to Trut it was morning and the club was closed. At the back there was a door open and someone inside...

    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    OOC: Is the answer my consolation prize? XD. Yeah, i dropped the Bugger, and kept the small guns. I should have full ammo on these. 60 rounds on the small guns seems like a fair amount.
    Chris checked the papers, looking for a place to rent. He called the waiter and asked for whatever they could recommend as a late breakfast. He sat there for a while, waiting for something to happen.

    Action1: (Newspaper) Looks for a place to rent.
    Action2: Ordered some breakfast (i hope that's not subject to dice roll, lol)
    Action3: Keeps an eye on the door for the next customer/or a sign of action.
    5!
    Jesus found a new cheap place, an open hotel room at the dwarf's inn (Blue 1... Costs were nearly nothing, just small rooms for dwarfs and gnomes...
    6!
    He ordered a good large breakfasst that restored all his HP... 100/100 HP [mort: Only this time...]
    5!
    A new customer came into the Golden Duck restaurant. He recognized Jesus and came up to him: You seem to be a holy man, right? Can I sit at your table?
    Last edited by morten; 01-31-2009 at 07:02 AM.

  3. #123
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anton saw Boxxy with the money and smiled, "Hey, you should take your slice of the cake and get going to the witch, Eric and I can handle this". He then went back to shooting the dwarfs...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  4. #124
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Vlad pulled the chain of the hook with all his might,ignoring the little pain the Ogre cause and jumping to the side,waiting for the Ogre to be pulled up - and ready to jump at the scythe again.

  5. #125
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton saw Boxxy with the money and smiled, "Hey, you should take your slice of the cake and get going to the witch, Eric and I can handle this". He then went back to shooting the dwarfs...
    2!
    Anton suddenly felt the poison in his body... 60/100HP
    Beside that he rather saw his girl Boxxy to be in safety first. He turned the back to the dwarfs and shot again...
    4!
    Anton shot one of the the dwarfs and hit hime with the UZI... 65/80HP
    1!
    The dwarf only smiled about the shot in his armour and aimed with his Bengal at anton... 50/100HP

    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Vlad pulled the chain of the hook with all his might,ignoring the little pain the Ogre cause and jumping to the side,waiting for the Ogre to be pulled up - and ready to jump at the scythe again.
    4!
    The ogre got caught by the hook and chain trap Blue made up for him. He fell to the ground and couldn't move his legs anymore. Fucking vamp scum! He screamed.Wait till my buddies return!!

  6. #126
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anton, used one more health patch and it was all good. He kept shooting the dwarfs and smiled back. He had the upper hand again...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  7. #127
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    The ogre got caught by the hook and chain trap Blue made up for him. He fell to the ground and couldn't move his legs anymore. Fucking vamp scum! He screamed.Wait till my buddies return!!
    "I WONīT WAIT FOR THEM,BUDDY!" After saying that,he took the scythe,jumped high and went right for the weakened Ogreīs head...

  8. #128
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    Anton, used one more health patch and it was all good. He kept shooting the dwarfs and smiled back. He had the upper hand again...
    Anton used a health patch... 55/100HP and started shooting again...
    5!
    He hit the dwarf again with a load and the dwarf didn't smile anymore... 43/80HP
    5!
    Eric decided to shoot too and hit the other dwarf with his Vertigo... 69/80HP
    5! and 3!
    The too dwarfs shot at Eric and ANton but missed them. The dwarfs hide after their armoured car and started to shoot again and both guys... Four enemies remaining [mort: Four, right?]

    ADDING:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    "I WONīT WAIT FOR THEM,BUDDY!" After saying that,he took the scythe,jumped high and went right for the weakened Ogreīs head...
    4!
    Blue took the two handed scythe and stabbed the ogre... 11/80HP
    His enemy didn't struggle anymore....

  9. #129
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anton kept shooting while getting closer, his katana was thirsty again. He jumped without the dwarfs noticing and started slicing...[@mort: you said only 3 before, remember...]

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  10. #130
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    Blue took the two handed scythe and stabbed the ogre... 11/80HP
    His enemy didn't struggle anymore....
    He didnīt want to have an Ogre gang after him,so he sent the Ogre to Nirvana with his last thrust.(Action 1)After that he quickly searched the Ogre for some info and money and (A2) he opened the wounds at the Ogreīs neck a little more,so they wouldnīt look like vampire bites - Vlad knew really well how to wipe evidence and traces away...
    (A3)Then he left off as fast as he could,not wanting to have to face another couple of those hooligans - in the middle of the day at that!!

 

 
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162