Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 415
  1. #31
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Spruggu was disgusted. The filthy dwarf thought Sprgurug would sleep in their filth hole. Spruug was used to more fancier places. Insulted, Sprgu smacked the wet panties on the receptionists face and started walking towards Tanky's small & cheap gun shop.

    "Tanky! how much will you give me brandnew, unused bugger with 10 rounds?"

    Sprgugu winked in hope of geting good credits for it.

  2. #32
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    a cursory glance told him that the merchant had been found.

    it was time for Oriri to return the house of Dolce far Niente to it's former glory....

    but this time, it would be his name, his side, as he saw fit.....

    the vampire rose. too long he had stayed in the shadows. it was time the world heard his name again. nobody knew who he was, who he played for, when he played, or when turned rogue....ever.

    he had watched this farce from the sidelines for too long now....
    it was time he dropped the facade...

    Oriri Dolce far Niente, now inhabited by the Vampire Lingo, would step back into this city...

    he would stay cloaked till need be that he reveal himself to all...
    for now, his mansion could not be the haven it had been for so long...

    his contact awaited him at the trut. it was there that he would set things in motion.

    Yummy heads to the vampire club, trut....
    Last edited by Yummy Lingo; 01-25-2009 at 12:33 PM.

  3. #33
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    "Dammit, not now!!!" Anton yelled out while he evaded the drunk troll's attack making an attempt to run towards the Tango's...

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  4. #34
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Boxxy reached the tango bar. She takes a seat on top of the building and patiently begins to scan the neighborhood.
    "What the heck?" She jumps on the street.
    There was someone there...in the middle of the street therre was a very familiar figure running towards her....

    It was Anton.
    Last edited by sakura_hana; 01-25-2009 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #35
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,854

    Default

    4! Effective!
    The crowbar hit the shoulder of the mugger, blowing him back on the side of a wall (10/15HP). The mugger showed his teeth, growling at Henchy: Who the fuck are you? He must be either a drug addict or an animal...
    Suddenly he attacked Henchy again...
    3! Close!
    ... but missed him with his knife...
    Henchy goes for a over head smash at the mugger. Henchy wonders if today was the wrong time to stop sniffing glue.

  6. #36
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Seeing Sakura run away,he decides to go to the nearest black market to get himself some better weapons.Filled with energy after his drink,he felt like nothing could stop him....

  7. #37
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    "Thanks I will wait until it get a bit cheaper. I think I will keep my weapons for right now. Who knows they might save me. Did I forget to introduce my self again? I'm Mouse Van Troll if you need anything give me a call. See yah?l" Mouse head off and walked over to Diego to see what he had to offer and if he had any information about the Watch tower.

  8. #38
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurgu View Post
    Spruggu was disgusted. The filthy dwarf thought Sprgurug would sleep in their filth hole. Spruug was used to more fancier places. Insulted, Sprgu smacked the wet panties on the receptionists face and started walking towards Tanky's small & cheap gun shop.

    "Tanky! how much will you give me brandnew, unused bugger with 10 rounds?"

    Sprgugu winked in hope of geting good credits for it.
    3! Close!
    The receptionist looked disgusted and panty wetted face at Spurggu as he walked off...
    Someday, you will pay for that insult, ugly ogre! he yelled, but Sruggu was already off...

    2! Unlucky!
    Tanky wasn't happy to see a half-naked Ogre in his thongs and strippers walking into his shop... Bugger and 10 rounds? You have to give me 70 credits for that, not including if you sell your old gun to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy Lingo View Post
    a cursory glance told him that the merchant had been found.

    it was time for Oriri to return the house of Dolce far Niente to it's former glory....

    but this time, it would be his name, his side, as he saw fit.....

    the vampire rose. too long he had stayed in the shadows. it was time the world heard his name again. nobody knew who he was, who he played for, when he played, or when turned rogue....ever.

    he had watched this farce from the sidelines for too long now....
    it was time he dropped the facade...

    Oriri Dolce far Niente, now inhabited by the Vampire Lingo, would step back into this city...

    he would cloak himself till need be that he reveal himself to all...
    for now, his mansion could not be the haven it had been for so long...

    his contact awaited him at the trut. it was there that he would set things in motion.

    Yummy heads to the vampire club, trut....
    Outside of the mansion:



    The streets were empty and no sound was to hear from this island. Oriri walked outside through the garden of his house, beside the empty pavillion...



    5! Lucky!

    To get to Trut, Yummy had to go over the iron steps bridge. That would reduce his combat skills but he found his confidence and made it to the other side of the river...

    A lot of strange people were walking around as he arrived at Trut's...

    Quote Originally Posted by darkus-s6 View Post
    "Dammit, not now!!!" Anton yelled out while he evaded the drunk troll's attack making an attempt to run towards the Tango's...
    2! Unlucky!
    The drunken troll hits darkus in the leg with his Katana... (96/ 100HP)

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura hana
    Boxxy reached the tango bar. She takes a seat on top of the building and patiently begins to scan the neighborhood.
    "What the heck?" She jumps on the street.
    There was someone there...in the middle of the street therre was a very familiar figure running towards her....

    It was Anton.
    Ouside of the Tango Bar people were surronding darkus and the drunken orc with the rusty katana and watched...

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy goes for a over head smash at the mugger. Henchy wonders if today was the wrong time to stop sniffing glue.
    5! Lucky!
    The mugger's head squashed on curb, with is brain running on the ground...

    3! Close!
    Henchy received a knife and five credit...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Seeing Sakura run away,he decides to go to the nearest black market to get himself some better weapons.Filled with energy after his drink,he felt like nothing could stop him....
    The next black market would be Death Park...

    6! Epic Win!
    Blue finds 40 credits on the ground. Someone might have dropped it...

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    "Thanks I will wait until it get a bit cheaper. I think I will keep my weapons for right now. Who knows they might save me. Did I forget to introduce my self again? I'm Mouse Van Troll if you need anything give me a call. See yah?l" Mouse head off and walked over to Diego to see what he had to offer and if he had any information about the Watch tower.
    3! Close!

    Diego an old war troll looked grumpy up to mouse. What do you want from me? Just because you're the same tribe doesn't mean I will be friendly to you. You're looking for info or weapons, or are you just wasting my precious time?


  9. #39
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Boxxy hears Anton's scream.
    "Shit, this wa snot supposed to happen, dammit!"
    Making her way through the mass of poeple, Boxxy finally spots the ugly ogre. She grabs her balisong and throws it, aiming for the ogre's neck.

  10. #40
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    "Grghhhh!!!" Anton yelled after the impact. His first counter-reaction: a crowbar pocking attack to his eyes.
    "Nice baby, some help at last..."

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

 

 
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162